Bottoms - What Do You Look For In A Top?

rawTOP

It's all about attitude for me. I manly, assertive, confident, aggressive, attitude will go farther with me than a beautiful body and handsome face. Age, race, type are all secondary. He needs to know what he wants and that he will get it, whether from me or someone else. Physically? I like a man to be bigger than me, dark complexion and features, not obese, 8" thick and uncut, hairy in all the right places with a nice smile and as a bonus, a deep rich voice. Eyebrows seem to make men attractive to me, but a top would NEVER have them waxed or any of that type thing. Pluck a unibrow, yes, but otherwise, a nice shape bushy brow is hot.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confidence in the biggest turn on. I love guys that assume my body is for their pleasure, that don't give me a choice. Nothing hotter than a top who's genuinely enjoying my body. love leather men and big guys. Totally cool with husky, but not into doughy. age isn't much of a factor if a guy is confident and verbal. and of course LOVE poz men.

• 1 month later...

Saintluis is so right tops with big full beefy asses are the horniest fuckers

as for the bulge oh man if a guy likes to show I let him know how much my mouth and hole are going to pleasure his bbulge

my top fuck buds know to turn up with their tools swollen, arriving in tight denim definitely gets me hot and they know my hole is twitching and waiting for them

Your bang on its the attitude that gets a bottom wwe give hooked up with all sorts of looks but the element that ensures they get my hotel is to confidently tell me what's gonna happen and then go ahead

weekledn long sessions with guys are great when a top helps himself to my hole whenever he gets the uurgent thing better than being in the kitchen and feeling hard cock pushed against you, then ur jeans and pants pulled off ur cheeks. If a guys eager I respond love getting fucked by a guy who just pulls it put his fly solid and eager to fuck ....gets me slutty every time mmmmm

Guest BgchaserATX

Although there are things that to me make someone hotter, I really dont care about a person Race, Age, Size or Looks, just that they be a Top who knows what they want and can communicate it to me. Hate Tops that just lay there like you are a mind reader. Hate Tops that dont know what they want or when you ask just say "whatever." Want someone who is confident, knows what makes them hot and lets me know so I can please them properly.

• 4 months later...

Big cocks (long, or thick, or both!) always make the race.

Apart from that, masculinity, body hair, facial hair, in-shape body, nice face, and a cut dick are + + +

Too much muscles, ugly haircuts, ugly tattoos, and stuff like jewelry, tweezed eyebrows, shaved pubes and deodorant gross me out.

Small dicks and guys with erection problems are no fun too.