Bottoms - What Do You Look For In A Top?

rawTOP

for me it's the confidence of the tops that turn me on more than anything. If I am in the right mood, I love dominant pig tops who can make me want to submit myself to his control while we have sex and guide me to pleasure him better.

On the contrary, I hate insecure tops no matter how hot they look.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man's attitude is what makes him hot as a top. The right attitude can mask most any other physical shortcomings. A big cock is a wonderful thing, but a hard cock is what matters. Success is often the result of such an attitude, and that includes success at conquering holes. A deep rich voice is always a turn on as well.

• 3 weeks later...

A heartbeat.

If I'm in a bath house or ABS I don't refuse a cock thats offering. I always turn my naked, already lubed and stretched rear to them when the cruise by booth or stall or I just walk around like that. I've took'em ugly, short, very VERY old, hairy, fat... just as long as they add to the tally of the long since forgotten number of different men that have been inside me. I'm about quantity. 1 on 1, small group. A little more picky, just stay hard long enough to nut.

But again, most of the time its internet hook ups that are always a toss up of what they presented in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I look for aggressive Tops and aggressive Men. One's who just shove in and enjoy themselves. Ones who are not bothered with knowing that the sodomy is hurting. Who actually get turned on by that. I've also had dominant Men who forcefully jack me off beforehand whether I want it or not. When they do that, I know they want me to just feel the sodomy and only the sodomy. And that's ok too.

I look for aggressive Tops and aggressive Men. One's who just shove in and enjoy themselves. Ones who are not bothered with knowing that the sodomy is hurting. Who actually get turned on by that. I've also had dominant Men who forcefully jack me off beforehand whether I want it or not. When they do that, I know they want me to just feel the sodomy and only the sodomy. And that's ok too.

I too love it when a TOP makes me cum before his fucking starts. It re-enforces my role as the submissive.

I'm historically an aggressive top who has been with another aggressive top/vers for the last 2 1/2 years. He has really taken some hard, brutal fucks from me like a champ. About a year ago we worked on my hole enough to open me up and now we flip. As I was getting closer to bottoming for him I realized "oh fuck, I've been wailing on his ass and now it is payback time!" Happy to report his aggression works for me in return. I'll be looking for that in any tops that cross our path. Hurts so good!