How Many Loads Have You Gotten Up Your Ass This Year?

rawTOP

• Administrators

No poll on this one - just how many loads you've gotten up your as so far in 2010 - update it as the year progresses... Let's see who the biggest slut is around here. Maybe we can have some competition...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been averaging 6 loads a week for the past year. Two of those loads are from a regular fuckbud, who I see at least once a week. The other four loads are from random guys. Some weeks I see stay over at my fuckbud's twice. As he always fucks me at night and the following morning, I get 4 loads from him those weeks. Some weeks I have 5 random guys, some times 3. Random loads are always easy to find at gay saunas. Perhaps my weekly average is closer to 7 - that works out at around 360 loads per year!

8 so far this year, but I've only recently really started taking loads (just a few random ones before the last month or so). 4 of those 8 were this past Monday. Hopefully the number will go up pretty quickly...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just worked this out on averages and fuck its a lot.

My bf usually fucks me at least every 2nd night and multiple times on weekends giving me at least 2 loads each time 1 in my ass and the other in my mouth, fb's join us quite a bit as well during the week and usually go to parties on weekends which always end up in a free for all raw fuckfest, if not at parties we go to the baths or clubs. So by my calculations I get about 5 loads a week up my ass and in mouth from my bf more if fb's join in so let's say on average about 8 anally and 8 orally. At parties anything up to 5 or 6 anally and orally and probably the same at the baths and clubs so on average I've taken about 13 a week up my ass and 14 in my mouth which is 455 up my ass and 490 in my mouth all swallowed not counting my cum I've swallowed. So if we take an average of 5ml (0.17 fl oz) I've taken 4.725L (10 pints) of cum. I think I'm going to start count exactly how many loads I take after seeing these averages it could be pretty interesting lol.