How Many Loads Have You Gotten Up Your Ass This Year?

rawTOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am very much an amateur! I have received only about 12 up my ass this year but I have swallowed at least 25. However that has all been in the last 2 months. It was in July that I had my first gay experience - so I am a newbie to it all.

I am in my early fifties and have been gay curious for the last 2 years, and just recently took the plunge by answering an add on a website. We first met in June and from night one we been having it raw and wonderful. I am versatile, but more often bottom than top. I have given my 'new man' about 6 up his ass and he's swallowed my loads often.

Looking to get some more partners to up my score as much as poss in the rest of the year ... any offers of help guys?

Don't have an exact count, but around 60-70 I reckon. About 2/3rds of them were in the first quarter of the year tho. Tend to prefer regulars to randoms, and one of mine moved away in April. Not been gettin more than one or two a week max since, bar one particular holiday weekend at start of August and just last week, when I met a guy twice who shoots 3 or 4 loads off in an hour, so hopefully my average will pick up. They joy of youth lol!

Swallowed another 50 or so.

Don't give loads at all.

i'm lucky enough to have sex @n tap with my bf, but he's a bottom so i've assumed the role of top at home, feed his boy hole around 208 loads a year!

loving fat cock n breedin sticky jizz up my man hole i take about 260-280 loads up the arse a year from random beat hook ups, guys on gaydar, sex venues n public toilets. on average i eat around 390-420 loads of fresh cum a year...most from strangers :P WOOF!

Update. Taken 563 up my ass from bf, fb's and anon and eaten 604. Started counting from last post so the first part of the year is all averages. Don't give loads as I'm a total bottom. My goal for the year is to get at least 1000 loads in my ass and to eat at least a 1000 loads hopefully way more than a 1000 loads eaten.

• Administrators

Dyrdy - Welcome to Breeding Zone! That's a lot of cum! How many load a year does your bf get? I assume he's getting loads from other guys as well...

cumpupt - Truly impressive! Hope you reach your 100 load goal!