How Many Loads Have You Gotten Up Your Ass This Year?

rawTOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boyfriend breeds me at last 2 times a week, and more often than not, 3 times. So i've probably got about 125 of his loads this year, plus the 6 that i've taken over the past 2 days. It's still early on Saturday, that number could keep growing.

A good guess for me would be that I've received around 90-100 since the beginning of the year. I've been to the local baths a few times and usually get ten or so each time there. Then I've had several men stop over on days that I've posted ads on BBRT whoring myself out. Of course I'm talking about new men who've fucked me.

Edited by SDFuckHole

• Administrators
MINIMALLY 1500-1800 loads; almost entireley anon

How is that even possible? We're less than 300 days into the year, so you get 5 or 6 loads a day on average in your ass? How do you manage that many? If you spend a half hour with each top, that means 3 hours a day getting fucked - EVERY DAY... Do tell how you manage that 'cause other bottoms should be following your example.