How Many Loads Have You Gotten Up Your Ass This Year?

rawTOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep track of my sperm harvest in my calendar. So far this year I've gotten 65 up my ass. This question has inspired me to try and increase my load-taking.

About a third of my loads have been from fuck buds, the rest are generally taken at Midtowne Spa. I wish we still had gloryholes in the bookstores, I used to get load after load through a glory hole. Loved getting it that way.

18 that I know for sure. Bunch of times I've been fucked in the public sling or on the saw horse at Club Z in Seattle and can't always tell if a guy has cum in me (some are surprisingly quick and quiet)...so probably about 25 as a "guess". Half of those are from guys I know are poz or have other STDs (hep B and C mostly). Two are guys who WANTED me to get their bug.

11. I would have had 6 more earlier in the year but chickened out by begging the Tops to stop. So, I've come up with a new way that I ask Tops to fuck me. I put duct tape over my eyes & mouth then ask them to duct tape my wrists to my ankles and ask them not to stop no matter what. So far, the last 11 Tops have successfully put their loads deep inside. So, mission accomplished, not to mention that I really like getting fucked this way. Also, it's a good way to have poppers force fed to you. :-) It's just a little hard to find raw Tops in my location.