The corruption of Timmy

Tim walked along the corridor at the end of the college day, he’d had to stay late with his year head for a ticking off after being late for class yet again that afternoon after soccer practice (in fact he was still wearing his kit) but he did care, the fuck he’d got from a daddy at lunchtime had been well worth it, in fact his boy hole puckered at the thought! Yes it was true that Tim was a bit of a whore, a nerdy whore that the older men seemed to like, but Tim was very picky of who he went with and he had one cardinal rule, safe sex only!

He was lost in his thoughts when suddenly he felt his arm being grabbed and then a big smelly hand covering his mouth, he struggled but whoever had him was very big and very strong. He felt himself being half carried and half dragged, his feet stumbling as he heard a deep voice “I’ve been waiting for a chance to get hold of you ever since I saw a video of you been fucked online”, Tim’s heart pounded and he felt very scared as he instantly recognised the voice belong to Mr Tibb’s the mean janitor.

Mr Tibb’s had always terrified Tim, he was a big ugly brute of a man, bald with a big handle bar moustache, he had a big deep scar that ran up one side of his face and his face was badly acne scarred, the braver lads called him ‘crater face’ or ‘Frankenstein’ though this was something Tim never dared.

While being dragged being into Mr Tibb’s office at the far end of the building Tim stumbled causing Mr Tibb’s to loose his grip on him and he fell to the floor, Tim shrieked in pain as he was roughly yanked back up and hit his head hard on the doorframe as he was pulled through the office to the storeroom at the back.

The knock on the head was a godsend to Mr Tibb’s as it dazed Tim and it enabled the much older man to quickly strip the helpless boy naked.

Now Tim had been spanked before, in fact he liked to be spanked as he found it very horny, but what he had endured some twenty minutes later was nothing like what he had received before, in fact it was like he had got every spanking in his life in that small portion of time, his arse cheeks were bright red and already starting to bruise, sweat, snot and tears were smeared over his face, the thing he could not fathom was why his little boy cock was rock hard!

Not that his torment was over , he knelt with his little butt high in the air sobbing but sniffing poppers on an old gym matt in the store room as Mr Tibb’s cruelly abused his little boy hole, it had started with one thick finger covered with his own spit , that had been bad enough but it quickly progressed to two being jammed inside him and twisted around, Mr Tibb’s had snorted and sneered “you may have been fucked a lot Timmy boy but your boy cunt ain’t had the exercise it really needs”, now a groaning Tim was being fucked with a 7” black dildo, when Mr Tibb’s had put it in his mouth earlier he was sternly told “get it good and wet”. Tim, was still so confused why was his little cock so hard when Mr Tibb’s was abusing his hole so much, the feelings he was feeling perplexed him, his abused hole hurt so badly but with the pain was a strange sort of pleasure.

Mr Tibb’s twisted the dildo in his bum hole making him yelp but then he settled back into moaning with pleasure as the fucking started again and that’s when he realised ‘oh my god I’m enjoying being raped!’, the dildo fucking continued with Mr Tibb’s sneering “your loving this isn’t you boy? I’ve got lots of toys for your pussy, plugs, dildo’s, anal balls, and of course cock!!” Tim could only groan as Mr Tibb’s assault on his bum hole carried on, his boi pussy that so many men had called sweet and pretty was now swollen red raw, When Mr Tibb’s quickly pulled the dildo out of his hole, Tim felt empty, he missed the rough use and that not only surprised and confused his racing brain but it amazed him too.

Tim was lifted and spun onto his back as if he weighed nothing at all, Tim just laid there breathing heavily as Mr Tibb’s undid the dirty overalls shrugging them off his shoulders, Tim gasped “Oh my God!”

Tim stared wide eyed as lay on his back as he saw Mr Tibb’s kneeling between his spread legs stroking the biggest cock he’d ever seen in the flesh, his body felt like it had no power to resist as Mr Tibb’s pushed one of his legs up and back before rubbing the cock tip over his young hole, it was then that his eyes also focused on the big black and red biohazard sign tattooed on Mr Tibb’s chest, now Tim may have been a bit of a boy slut for sure but he’d always been a ‘safe sex only’ bottom boy, but as the tip of the cock nudged up against his hole Tim could feel the leaking precum being spread over his rim he cried ‘no please Mr Tibb’s, please put a condom on”, Mr Tibb’s snarled “never wear em boy”, Tim instantly put his hands up against Mr Tibb’s broad chest trying to stop the inevitable but the much older, bigger and stronger man was to much for him to hold back and he wailed as his already stretched out hole could not stop the invasion of Mr Tibb’s big cock into his pussy, he struggled and cried as Mr Tibb’s chuckled and penetrated him violently forcing Tim’s puffy little hole to spread and accept the big mushroom head, not that it stopped there without giving the boy a chance to grow accustomed the man continued to push in firmly, defiling the young mans cunt with a steady deep penetration until he was buried to the hilt, Tim’s eyes were clenched shut and he sobbed with the pain that was like white searing heat.

Mr Tibb’s started fucking the boy with deep powerful thrusts, the boys body shook but he could not deny the wonder he felt at having someone so big inside him and soon the all familiar feeling of pain turning to pleasure started to slowly appear, he could hear Mr Tibb’s grunting and he strangely hear someone saying, “Oh yes fuck me, fuck me please” before actually realising it was his own voice!

Without even thinking he was soon holding back his own legs crying out “fuck me daddy”, Mr Tibb’s grinned down at the boy “yeah you love that big bare daddy dick up your arse don’t ya boy“, Tim could only make little yelps of pleasure and kept saying “oh god fuck me”, the sweat was dripping down from Mr Tibb’s head onto Tim’s face, “gonna cum soon boy” and though Tim was lost in the pleasure of the fuck that comment brought about a moment clarity “NO!! don’t cum up me please!!!” but Mr Tibb’s just carried on pumping his cock in and out of the helpless boys hole, the sounds of wet squelchy fucking filled the room, Tim had let go of his legs and was pushing his hands up against Mr Tibb’s chest vainly trying to push the much bigger heavier man off him to no avail as Mr Tibb’s grunted and bellowed “oh fuck yes Timmy boy here it comes” Tim cried “NNNOOOO!!!” as Mr Tibb’s cock engorged and pulsed inside him as 5 or 6 spurts of his nasty daddy spunk shot deep into his unprotected boy pussy, Mr Tibb’s rested for a moment his cock still pulsing inside Tim’s ravaged boy twat before he slowly pulled his cock out and squeezed the last dribbles of cum onto the boys hole before pushing that last bit of his seed back into Timmy’s ruined cunt, thrusting in and out ensuring the boys torn insides were coated with his sperm thus ensuring the incubation of his poz babies, when he finally pulled his softening dick out of the boys cunt Mr Tibb’s grinned down at the boy “well it seems you enjoyed that as much as I did”, it was only then that Tim looked down at his toned stomach and realised that he had cum all over himself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Of course there were the tears and the trembling as Tim’s mind raced and the demons that were stirring inside it upon the realisation that he had taken a poz load up his young bum, he sobbed uncontrollably as Mr Tibb’s pulled him up against his big broad chest, Timmy’s tears falling on the very tattoo that his mind was now still focused on.

Mr Tibb’s yawned letting the boy cry it all out not saying a word, he knew that boys needed a strong man like him and after a little while when the sobbing and trembling subsided, Mr Tibb’s put his hand under the boys chin and lifted it, pushing his tongue into the boy’s mouth kissing him deeply and firmly, little Tim’s mind was still in a state of shock but his body betrayed him as he returned the deep kiss.

When Mr Tibb’s pulled his mouth away Tim whispered “will I get aids?”, Mr Tibb’s smiled at the boy “call me daddy son”, Tim gulped “will I get aids Daddy?”, the older man chucked as he held Tim’s face in his hands “yes son, you probably already have it after our last fuck”, tears again started to pour from Tim’s eyes “but I don’t want to be sick and die”.

Mr Tibb’s stood up, he hated a whiney boy, he shook his head thinking ‘this one is a dumb cunt for sure’ and with lightening speed he gave a slap across Timmy’s left cheek that winded and knocked the poor little lad over, Tibb’s growled “you dumb little fucktoy, your just boy meat for men to enjoy”

A sobbing Timmy was forced back into a kneeling position, Tibb’s sneered and chuckled “no rest for the wicked slut” as he pushed a vintage Jeff Stryker dildo into Tim’s ruined boy cunt “don’t you worry slag boy, you’ll get sick boy and maybe you’ll die but up until that point you’re my boy and cumdump for me and my friends understand?”, Tim sobbed and cried but nodded as his poor little boi pussy was savagely raped by the big dildo, Timm’s felt the little boys hard cock and spat on the boys head, “You fucking whore, your lil boy dick is hard as rock, your fucking loving it you fucking slag!!”, Timmy could not deny it, he did love it, he loved being abused and raped by this vile older man, he could hear wet slurpy sounds and feel the spunky fluids leaking down from his destroyed hole onto his little balls, and when Tibb’s finally pulled the dildo out of his bloody swollen twat and pressed his big cock up against the boys swollen boy fanny Timmy accepted the large man cock willingly, and could not stop himself from sighing “oh yes please daddy, rape and breed me!!!”

Needless to say Tim is never last for class anymore; in fact he is usually the first and last student inside the building well before or after any of the other students or the faculty, not for conventional lessons of course but for breeding lessons with his owner Daddy Mr Tibb’s and various other men who pay very generously to fuck, rape, abuse and breed his still (untested) little neg boy pussy hole

The End

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Reading about our studly sex-hero Mr. Tibbs asserting his superior masculinity putting pussy-hole Timmy in his/her place, knowing how good his dick felt fucking the punk, getting his rocks off in its twat and adding the piece of cunt to his harem gave me a raging hardon.

Mr. Tibbs is what a real Man is all about and has more masculinity in each of his strong manly fingers than Timmy has in his/her whole body. The only time Timmy had more masculinity in him was when the dicks of real Men like Mr. Tibbs were inside him. Even though Timmy wasnt effeminate he seems like a women compared to real Men like Mr. Tibbs.

I know that pussy-punks like Timmy and other less-than-manly types often daydream about getting fucked by real Men like Mr. Tibbs and enjoy getting fucked and used by real Men like Mr. Tibbs when and if it actually happens.

If I was to be given the choice between being a pretty-boy sports jock or being a real Man like Mr. Tibbs, I'd retain my manhood by being Mr. Tibbs without so much as thinking about it.