One Night at Slammer Club, Ft. Lauderdale

it was the last day at my condo in Pembroke Pines, Florida, where I was spending a spring vacation this past April. I had an afternoon flight the next day and needed some fucking sex before I went home to my co-op and job in New York City. That evening I prepared myself and headed out to Slammers on Sunrise Blvd just north of downtown Lauderdale, wearing a pair of trashed jeans, a t-shirt, no undershorts, lubed some Vaseline deep up my asshole and put a small rip down the crotch of the jeans so men would know I was a bottom anal pig. The night went by really slowly as it was a weekday, and most of the action at Slammers is on the weekend. I got plenty of one-on-one action but no real group action. After several hours I noticed it was approaching 1:00 A.M., and I just about had it, so I made one more pit stop and was about ready to get my ass out of there when I heard a commotion in the side room next to the exit before the bar area.

I walked in and three hot muscle studs were jacking and sucking each other. I was just planning a walk through from one side to the next when one of the men started to finger my hole through the rip in my jeans. He shoved his finger deep inside me and hit my prostate and I just stood there and moaned out loud, "Oh, fuck yeah." He then started to rough finger my asshole, unbutton my jeans and stroke my prick up and down at the same time. The second dude then pulled out some poppers and shoved them deep up my nostrils and just held the bottle under my nose. It must have been a new bottle as I started flying and just bent over the table next to the wall in the room as the third dude gently pushed me face down and with his feet spread my legs apart.

One of the men then ripped open my jeans and quickly pushed his lubed prick deep inside my crack. He just started gently rubbing it up and down, up and down, until I began moaning for more. The poppers went up my nostrils again and his prick started pushing into my asshole. One of the guys took out a bottle of liquid lube and must have poured it right over my crack as I felt it leaking into my ass and down my legs. The poppers, the lubed dick sliding up me and the force of the men pushing me down relaxed my asshole until his prick was up me raw balls deep.

Then I said "Wait, I'm NEG and not really into taking raw dick tonight, pull it out and don't put any sperm inside me. I kept repeating to him, "just don't cum in me, just don't cum in me."

Then he took out the poppers and shoved it deep inside my nostril, holding the bottle in position, and asked me again, "Don't what, dude?"

I repeated, "Don't cum in me man, I'm NEG, just don't cum in me."

Again he said "Don't what?" Don't what? Don't what?"

I replied "Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me."

One of the men bent over and looked me deep in the eyes and said "When you walked in here with those split open jeans and let me put my cum lubed finger deep into your prostate and started moaning for more, you knew our baby juices were going inside you. It was just a matter of how willingly you were going to take them." Just then I felt the prick in my ass expanding and pulsing right before the warm rush of fluid filled my fuckhole. My first tensed up reaction was, Oh shit!, I'm fucked, but I rationalized What was done was done. He then starts long dicking me deep inside and then outside, pushing the sperm out of my ass and into my crack. I felt warm and wet and I knew my ass was really creamy.

As he was long dicking me, the same man that spoke to me before bent down again and whispered really softly in my ear, "calm down dude, you were just had." He put his tongue to my mouth and my tongue met his and we wet kissed and shared some warm spit. At the time I was not really sure what he was telling me, but I realized my ass was creamed and I just relaxed my hole, laid face down and rested my head on the corner of the table, spread my legs apart fully and willingly let each of them flood my hole with their sperm. In fact, at one point I reached into my front pocket and took out my own bottle of poppers and started sniffing hard each time they ripped open another part of my ass walls. Each of them pushed deep up my manhole and I pushed out to meet every fucking thrust, just laying there and repeating "Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me."

After they fully fucked the shit out of my butt they left me there face down on the table alone. I felt the warm creamy semen dripping slowly out of my asshole. The back of my jeans were split open and cum was seeping into what was left of the crotch of my pants and running down my legs. I quickly walked out of the club feeling like a slut and into the parking lot to my rented car.

Standing in front of my car attempting to unlock the door, the man that bent over to chat with me came out of a nearby parked car and approached me. He told me I had a very fuckable asshole and that he hoped to see me there again soon. I asked him point blank "What's your HIV status, man?"

His response was the same as he told me at the fuck bench "Calm down dude, you were just had" and with that he kissed me deeply and shared some more warm spit. He also wrapped his arms around me and felt deep into my crack and roughly finger fucked the semen back into my creamy hole.

Driving home on I-95 to my condo, I felt a stream of warm sperm start leaking out of my manhole. I was so turned on, I unbuttoned my jeans and jacked one out right on the I95 south and 595 west interchange. When I got to my condo, I took a hot shower and once again felt the sperm leak out of me and jacked another one off. I never really was given a straight answer about their HIV status, but I have a feeling my ass was tagged. It was spontaneous, not really giving me a chance to think through what I walked into, but worth it, and now I can't say my last night in Lauderdale was dull.

Back in New York four weeks later, I got the nastiest virus. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose, night sweats, headaches, sore throat, the works hit me. I am NOT going to suggest here in any way it was the fuck flu, because this time of year in New York my allergies act out all the time. I went to see my doctor and was put on antibiotics for ten days, decongestants and a shit load of other meds. I'm fully recovered now, but I can't help thinking what he really meant when he said, "calm down dude, you were just had."

My next vacation is this July, and I'm looking forward to going back to my condo and to Slammers and to that warm wet kiss that "had just had me."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 3 years later...