2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

March 1st, and time for my update too

Anal loads taken 35 (last yr I was at 30)

Oral loads taken 7 ( way off- last year 20)

Fists taken 23 (only 8 this time last year--and I GAVE 2 fistings this year as well!!)

Piss taken 1 (last year, 11- so California isn't the only place having a drought)

As always, if anyone in Ft Lauderdale or Miami can help me get the totals to jump up , please contact me for my hole- right now I am free mornings, or anytime at all on Thursday or Friday- and if you get to me early enough, I can often trade away Saturday and be free for massive breedings

I was at a bb party all last night....30 guys there...29 were poz as I am...1 guy was neg and there to hopefully be converted..I think he took at least 22 loads , one of them was mine and he was showing blood when I pounded him..I think he will poz. I received 10 loads anal. I still have cum in me ...not much has leaked out yet..the guys who fucked me were 8, 9 and 10 inches and went deep in me. Total count for 2014 now is

Anal 22

Oral 4

Fisted 4

Gave Fist 1

2014 Loads - Anal : 67 as of end of February- MAL in DC did me in - got sick, flu, possible re infection , and STI - not sure I want to repeat MAL again 2nd time i came back not well but again 60 loads in hole i guess i was playing Russian roulette so Feb

was a bust and pretty damn cold so only took 2 loads. March is here and the last Black party at Roseland so I'm going to be there and try to stay the whole night and see how sloppy i can get in darkroom areas....

• 2 weeks later...

I took 2 loads about an hour ago with a dude I met on bbrts...he just converted and had a high viral load....felt great..its a turn on to me now when I take poz cum in me...gets me rock hard..new tally for 2014

Anal 24

Oral 4

Fisted 4

Gave Fist 1

• 2 weeks later...

Things are really off in Ft Lauderdale-- a "masssage" bud has only been averaging 1 or 2 rubs a day this season, where last year he was doing 4 and turning down 2 or 3 a day. I have shifted my days off from work trying to find days when more guys were maybe off or looking- but still slow- at least by my standard of measuring.

So- as of March 31, I am now at

44 loads planted in my ass ( and yes; more fucks but if there is not cum-it doesn't count)

9 loads swallowed ! WTF- should be a MUCH higher ( since no prep time needed) number

36 fisting sessions receiving - and still 2 times GIVING !! ( I KNOW!!! Me, playing a top !! Things are truly fucked up!!)

2 pissplay session- and the one this month was deep up the ass at the tubs, after taking 4 fistings over the course of the evening. Managed to keep it in from the front of the club all the way to the back, where the toilets were- even then only a little would come out

SO- if you read my post, and are in the Miami or Ft Lauderdale area ( I am just outside Ft lauderdale in a gay city) and are willing to help me get the number wheeel clicking- I need loads if I am ever going to get to an average of 4 a day - currently only running a 1 a day average- which is sub par for sure !