2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Well, Happy June everyone- I only hope this month is as festive as May was for me. BTW- if anyone does Tumblr, I am on there with odds and ends pics posted- my user there is FuckMeDeeplyPlease.tumblr.com

OK- so my totals so far this year are as follows

YTD end of April May additions YTD total end of May

In my ass 52 27 79

In my mouth 10 2 12

Fist taken (given) 55(3) 12 67 (3)

Piss taken 10 xx 10

I was thinking May had been a bad month for me until I did the tally up- then I realized I was fucked half as much in May as I was in the first 4 months ! I guess my hole is just getting cock greedy(er)

Happy June!

Having to recreate my load counts so the earlier months of January and February are close (I may have missed a few):

January:

In ass: 10 taken, 1 given

In mouth: 2 taken, 2 given

February:

In ass: 6 taken, 0 given

In mouth: 1 taken, 0 given

March:

In ass: 4 taken, 0 given

In mouth: 2 taken, 0 given

April:

In ass: 20 taken, 1 given

In mouth: 0 taken, 0 given

May:

In ass: 8 taken, 0 given

In mouth: 0 taken, 0 given

YTD:

In ass: 48 taken, 2 given

In mouth: 5 taken, 2 given

Not as impressive as some but traveling twice in June and intend to make up for lost time.

Guest faggot hole

May was a bonanza month. i averaged better than 3 loads a day, bringing the year's total (as of May 31) to 175 loads taken anally and 129 delicious loads taken orally. i am aiming to increase the daily average load count in June to at least 4. So far off to a good start with 7 loads taken on the first and 5 on the second (not included in the above load count). Stay tuned.

Hey Guys:

April was a so-so month for me because of a leg infection that I am still fighting. May was great along with IML where I busted my record from 2013.

April:

Load Taken anally raw:156

Fisted: 12

Gave Fist: 12

Breedings: 6 - all turned poz :-)

May:

Loads Taken anally raw: 400

Fisted: 26

Gave Fist: 11

Breedings: 8 - all turned poz :-)

During IML, I was at the host hotel from Wednesday Until the following Tuesday and I had a sign on my door that generated alot of issues with the hotel staff on Wednesday "Any Load, Any Time, Come on in" and I had the door cracked so someone could just push it, come on in, see my ass on the bed, fuck it and leave. On Wednesday, a few of the closet business men took advantage of the "free lunch" and in suits dropped their pants and underwear to fuck my hole - I had kept count with a pad and pen and counted the total to be 300 loads - I heard everyone grunt that had a cock up my ass :-) It broken my record of 270 from the year before.

Now I have an ass full of STDS thanks to the boys at IML :-) As I always say "Your play raw, you pay later" - Have to get some penicillin and rocephin shots in my ass over at Callen-Lorde soon!

Year to Date:

Loads Taken anally raw: 889

Fisted: 106

Gave Fist: 48

Breedings: 30 - all turned poz :-)

Guys often ask "How do you get so many loads" - (A) Going the gym or YMCA each morning and hanging out naked in the locker room for extended periods, I always find a horny married or bi guy that is willing to loose his load - sometimes two of three!! (B) Bookstores along the road © Sex at Five parties I list on CL at a local fuck hotel Friday Night Fucking at 5PM, (D) Bathhouses. Always a clean ass ready to FUCK!!

Sounds like a GREAT way to celebrate the New Year. Good Luck collecting LOADS as often as possible.

Had an awesome NYE at the Team Pig Screw Years Eve Party here in LA! My 2014 load tally is 19 so far.

I got 19 loads pumped into my hole last night, and must have been fucked by at least 40, if not 50 guys. There were about 400 pigs there. Was truly a cumslut's heaven. I was the 1st whore up in a sling and every time I bent over or put my ass up in the air, at least 3 guys instantly started tag teaming me, which only attracted a crowd of more men. As soon as one would shoot, that would trigger another and another, and I never said no to anyone who wanted to shoot inside my guts. No load refused. Follow my cum taking exploits on twitter @BuckTorro.

Load Tally-19

2014 is off to a good start! My goal this year 1000 loads.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

June was another awesome month -- even more so than May. Took 98 loads up my ass in June and ate another 75.So my total for the first six months of 2014 is 273 loads taken anally and 204 swallowed. i am half-way through the year and still behind the pace necessary to meet my target goal of 1000 loads for the year. Maybe that was a little ambitious. But i am proud to say that so far not one single day has gone by in 2014 when i have not taken at least one load. Hopefully i would still qualify for a spot in the sluts hall of fame.

Well, half a year down and I am amazed and at the same time somewhat disappointed by some of the numbers I have- in June I was only able to get loads on my days off, Thurs and Fridays- during this past month, I was fucked ( and bred) 15 times ( probably 2x as many fucks but the guy never shot- so in my book it was never finished or countable) I had one amazing evening at the latin bar and thus my oral loads taken count was 6, and I was fisted 7 times. So, in the total count of things, the 1st six months have yielded 94 loads taken in my ass, 18 loads down my throat, I have been fisted 74 times and gave 3 fistings, and still stuck at just 10 piss loads down my throat ( a number that seems to be stuck for the last few months)On average I guess 1 a day isn't all that bad- but for my goals it really sucks ! I guess I will have to shift my routine and double down for the other half of this year

Since Sep 1 2013: 440 counted loads from diff guys , alk either anon gh bookstore or online hookups poz confirmed, 47 diff blood slams poz or meth addicts , 12-15 chem slams w/used rigs found in alley on ground or taken out of sharps containers , and...emtiird half of full to top sharps/biohazard waste bin in room at public General hospital in san Francisco, from Hiv/Aids unit, then injected approx 20 diff bloods remaining in discarded tubes from iv limes/ blood draws , each mixed with a bit of chems into IV port in arm using iv injection medical equipment. ...also got sealed full tube of blood drawnfrom bf with high VL Hep C and used entire tube as lube injected as booty bump direct deep inside ass and ffisted hole for 12 hours ....

In my sick extreme quest, this year: infected w/2 diff hep c strains (one is almost untreated/worst strain to get), went from vl 900 to vl 300K-900K, very resitant and hard to treat so VL never below 15,000 and likely never will be, resitant to all meds except 1 spefic regiment and even that one cannot fully treat, wasted alot of body to hip bines and ribs always jutting out, .... was able to obtain housing, $, phone, etc as benefits for hiv /aids infecttion..so now myvlufr full time= doing meth and ghb, having sick extreme sex and worshiping 999 .. this is my purpose. ..fag who doesbdrugs and has sex and only persues evil tendencies and persuits of pleasure ;)

• Upvote 3