2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

November -has been slow  only 6 loads - bringing YTD total in hole to 269  and December will probably be slow - doing pre-anal cancer screening and out of commission for a bit and hopefully will

come back with neg results in anycase doc says doing it now can prevent anything real serious later if anything comes back - anyway will have some time in before Christimas procedure if necessary so hopefully get some before year is out. and hopefully i'm healed n cleared by MAL or I'll have to cancel that.  Healthy hole makes a better cumhole!   My real dilmena is how do I ask my doc out afterwards, so young so fucking cute.... onward and upward!

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

November was an interesting month.  It started well -- a fuck-fest weekend in the woods with my Dad and 10 of his nearest and dearest buddies all fucking me -- the subject of my story Fishing with my Dad.  That weekend spanned the October/November equinox,, so some of those loads counted in November's total.  So, while the month was off to a good (GREAT) start, for some reason, the fucking/sucking seemed to slow down considerably and there were many "dry days" around mid-month.  A shameful thing for a dedicated slut to admit.  Things picked up "in spades" over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, so there was an exciting end to the month.  The month's totals were 47 loads taken anally and 38 swallowed, for a year-to-date total of 659 anal loads taken and 494 oral loads taken.  Going back over my notes, i can say, proudly, that of the 659 anal loads, 658 were raw.  The one guy who insisted on a condom will never fuck me again. 

I can hardly believer these totals.  So nice.  I would be tickled to death to have gotten 10% of most of them.  I don't keep exact track of my totals but think I only got like 10 or 11 loads in me anal and about the same oral and again no fists in me (double drat to that).  I keep hoping for a lot more but it is a damn dead area around here.

November was my best month for the year! I had a goal of 30 anal loads (which pales in comparison to others here, I know) and was very determined to make the number. When I started doing this in January I had no idea what the numbers would look like so this has been an interesting project. As I mentioned in a previous post, tracking this has definitely motivated me to take more loads each month, setting a goal helps. I am unsure how December will end up with the holidays etc.

November:

Anal taken - 34

Oral taken - 4

Total = 38 loads

For the year:

Anal taken - 149

Oral taken - 21

Total = 170 loads

I  had a wretched month- so when I saw other pig brothers were also having an off month, it sort of made me feel a bit better about my activity. For November, I was only  bred up my ass 9 times, fed a load one time, fisted 6 times, and got piss up my ass and down my throat one time (same hook up  so it was only counted as 1 piss load) With a week of vacation in the month, I had some really high expectations too-- but I actually went  3 sexless days  during vacation!  WTF!!!!  So, as Dec 01 rolled over  on the  wall calendar,  my totals are  173 anal loads taken, 48 oral loads taken, I was fisted 130 times so far this year- and gave 3 fistings ( an aberration  for sure- I am a 110% bottom !)  and had someones piss  given to me 16 times

Not sure if there will be a lot of Christmas cheer and cum, or if December will be too full of guys  going to parties and not to my sling-- but I am definitely hoping January 2015, and MAL over the Martin Luther King weekend in DC, will  jumpstart my cum collecting  for 2015

• 3 weeks later...

I can hardly believer these totals.  So nice.  I would be tickled to death to have gotten 10% of most of them.  I don't keep exact track of my totals but think I only got like 10 or 11 loads in me anal and about the same oral and again no fists in me (double drat to that). 

I feel the same way MackyJay. I only took about 30-35 anal loads this year. I was off PrEP for about six months and not having any sex at all during that time. But 2015 is going to be a slutty creamy year I can already tell. I am going to raise my load count in a major way

Here's mine (I'm white/28/6ft/155/vers bottom/mas athletic)

Taken: 38 loads

Break down:

2 LOADS from prof. Thai  soccer player (23 yo),

2 LOADS from straight Indian/White marine (24yo),

1 LOAD from straight Latino (21 yo)

3 LOADS from Latino college frat guy (22 yo)...Took two of those loads at college library, fuck on top of desk.

1 LOAD from Vietnamese personal trainer (26 yo)

1 LOAD from Taiwanese model (28 yo)

1 LOAD from straight, DL Greek guy (29 yo)

1 LOAD from college student jock (21 yo)

1 Load from Asian jock (25 yo)...fucked me in stairwell

2 LOADS from Vietnamese DL jock (24 yo)

8 LOADS from HOT Asian DL kid (20 yo)

1 LOAD from hung colege student (21 yo)

1 LOAD from mega hung college kid (20 yo)...fucked me in dorm restroom

2 LOADS from college twink (19 yo)

1 LOAD from hung blatino jock (21 yo)

2 LOADS from mega hung Latino model (24 yo)

3 LOADS from DL Filiippino jock (29 yo)

4 LOADS from mega hung Asian/white jock

1 LOAD from Mexican jock (27 yo)...fucked in college restroom

• Upvote 1

Loads Given: 28

Break down:

1 LOAD Czech student jock (21yo)

1 LOAD Dominican twink (19 yo)

1 LOAD scruffy white college dude (20yo)

1 LOAD straight DL journalist (30 yo)

1 LOAD hot black jock (25 yo)

1 LOAD midwest red-headed jock (23 yo)

1 LOAD Korean jock (26 yo)

1 LOAD college twink (20 yo), fucked him on library desk

1 LOAD scruffy college kid (20 yo), fucked him on library desk

1 LOAD DL frat guy (21 yo), took his vriginity

1 LOAD Chinese twink (20 yo)

1 LOAD college twink (19 yo)

1 LOAD blatino thug dude (24 yo)

3 LOADS super hot Latino model (22 yo)

1 LOAD rocker dude (30 yo)