How long after coming into contact with a POZ load that will seroconvert you does it take to show symptoms? Sunday, I took a POZ load from a guy that said he was undetectable. By Tuesday/Wednesday, I had swollen lymph nodes and a sore throat. I've also had some muscle aches in my upper legs (thighs) - could this be seroconversion taking place?

Not even close you need at least 2 weeks for it to kick in and take over the control of your body.

I know it took my boi almost 3 weeks to come down with the fuck Flu. Once he was sick with it, it made it even easier to breed him and made it much more toxic to him due to being sick and run down

How long after coming into contact with a POZ load that will seroconvert you does it take to show symptoms? Sunday, I took a POZ load from a guy that said he was undetectable. By Tuesday/Wednesday, I had swollen lymph nodes and a sore throat. I've also had some muscle aches in my upper legs (thighs) - could this be seroconversion taking place?

Nope. probably a cold or flu.

At a very minimum you need a week, more like two.

Nope. probably a cold or flu.

At a very minimum you need a week, more like two.

On a similar note, I have had swollen a swollen lymph node in my neck and a sore throat for the last couple days. Time between my last bare fuck and the first symptoms was about 5 days.

The guy who fucked me said he was clean, but he had a lump on hisb shoulder, at collarbone level but on the back side. Does anyone know what that could have been from? He was obviously high on tina or something.

Also while its far from always true' date=' for many the "fuck flu" isnt like a cold where you take some dayquil and go about your business, its feeling like death and you cant get up for several days.[/quote']

I agree. My "fuck flu" I thought I was going to die, my body evacuating every possible fluid and I could barely move and there were many times I wanted to die I was in such agony.

My seroconversion was so mild that I forgot about it for thirty years. I may have felt a bit crappy as it was going on, but there's no mistaking the rash. Once in a new host, HIV sets about multiplying like crazy: however, it takes the body some time to notice that there's something amiss. Yes, a single load can contain enough HIV to establish a new infection, but it's going to take a while for the virus to produce enough copies of itself for the body to start reacting. A few days isn't anywhere near long enough.

Plus there's the fact that his VL was undetectable. While his cum may still contain some HIV it's not in enough quantity to establish a new infection. Wait a couple more weeks and set your mind at rest with a test...