Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

• 11 years later...

I have had 2 men inform me that they are POZ-undetectable, and I still took their load, after they explained what it was all about. Otherwise, I don't ask before taking a load, and that is the thrill of Barebacking 

This is an old survey, a lot has changed in 11 years, so i didn't really find an answer that fits. i haven't discussed status i a long time, but always put in my profile that i am "poz undetectable."  i suspect i miss out on more that way, but if a guy is going to wanna discuss it, he's probably not going to eat me i the first place. And it's 2021, if someone is still using terms like "clean" to refer to HIV status, pretty sure i don't wanna hook with him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I’ve never asked and hadn’t been asked until recently by a couple of guys (separately) on BBRTS, even although I’m clear on my status there (negative). One was undetectable and refused to meet me because I’m not on Prep and the other stated he too was negative (didn’t say he was on Prep) and proceeded to give me a rant about not being on Prep and being positive friendly. 

5 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

the other stated he too was negative (didn’t say he was on Prep) and proceeded to give me a rant about not being on Prep and being positive friendly. 

The ever tolerant and inclusive gay community 🤣🤔

one of my mates who is poz wouldn’t have sex with anyone negative regardless of precautions. He knows the risk is negligible but he considers even that as too high.

• Thanks 1

Between PrEP an the amazing HIV treatment meds out there I have no reason to ask or discuss. Currently, gonorrhea is more of a problem medically speaking than HIV. I go into sex clubs, sex parties etc. and let guys breed me without question, though. We are there to breed and seed and spill our life loads for sport and Pleasure. In that environment, nothing else matters.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Between PrEP an the amazing HIV treatment meds out there I have no reason to ask or discuss. Currently, gonorrhea is more of a problem medically speaking than HIV. I go into sex clubs, sex parties etc. and let guys breed me without question, though. We are there to breed and seed and spill our life loads for sport and Pleasure. In that environment, nothing else matters.

Hey totally agree, no reason what so ever to ask or discuss HIV its the other STI's that are more of a problem in the environments we enjoy most, but hey pleasure prevails 😉

11 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I rarely ask. If the guy is listed as POZ, I might ask if he it toxic. If he is then ask if he fucks neg guys. Haven't found any grifters. Would love to find one into roll play

Do you mean Gifters into Role play?

Or do you like the idea of John Cusack rubbing you with soft white chunks of bread.

• Haha 1

I  do like to chat about HIV status before fucking. I like it a lot. I like to know if a guy that is poz is on meds. or not mostly. I feel it adds a lot to the sex if he is poz and not on meds. I gets me extra excited.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

If he is toxic. Held down on my stomach and forced to take the cock and cum in my fag ass, play rape. Once we start, no backing out.

What do you mean white chunks of bred?

What he means is that there is a difference between a role (a part you are playing) and a roll (something you eat with dinner). Probably wise not to confuse the two, as you did initially.