What slang do you use for your penis?

Guest SBBOY

What slang do you MOSTLY use for your penis?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What slang do you MOSTLY use for your penis?

• Knob
    • Dick
    • Cock
    • Manhood
    • Meat
    • Tool
    • One eyed monster
    • Boner
    • Trouser snake
    • Other (Please state in comments box)

Guest SBBOY

What slang do you use for your penis? I hate it when guys say "willy", sounds too child like. Do you have an actual real name for your meat?

Guest SBBOY

Anyone know of friends etc that have names or weird references etc? Strangest name you've heard someone describe their cock as?

I prefer to reference my man meat as "Johnson", and my balls as my "boys ".. that being said is also refer to my Johnson as intact rather than uncut, cuz it's grammatically correct that way. I do also use general improper slang in reference to my cock/package in a causal way like manhood, man meat, and sausage and potatoes

Sometimes when I'm feeling horny my status line on a hook-up website reads "Probe me with your one eyed trouser trout!"

I usually refer to mine as my Cock, or Dick. If I've used the others too much, I resort to Pecker.

I prefer to reference my man meat as "Johnson", and my balls as my "boys ".. that being said is also refer to my Johnson as intact rather than uncut, cuz it's grammatically correct that way. I do also use general improper slang in reference to my cock/package in a causal way like manhood, man meat, and sausage and potatoes

Dick is my name of choice and mine is "intact" as well. I'll make sure to use that term more often now :)