• Administrators

This was originally posted on my old buds blog by BBVersTop (thiknjuicynow@yahoo.com) who described himself as follows...

I'm a bb versatile top from a small city in the northeastern U.S. I'm into a variety of men, but especially like guys around my age or older (40+), hairy guys and guys with lots of tattoos.

I visited the local bathhouse last Saturday night. They were having a “Blackout” party, which I’ve only gone to once before. The problem with “Blackout” night is that there are way too many guys and the limited amount of “light” makes it difficult to see whom you’re hooking up with. However, that can be fine if you’re a real pig and I was somewhat in that mode.

The party was to begin at 6:00 p.m., so I got there around 4:30 p.m. figuring that I could have some fun for a couple of hours and then leave if I wasn’t into the festivities. Just like last week, there was only one room left when I got there. I went to my room, changed into a towel and did my usual routine of hitting the showers and heading to the steam room to relax. I relaxed for a while and then briefly got into a couple of guys sucking my dick.

After playing around in the steam room, I went to my room and left the door ajar. I wasn’t into most of the guys who stopped by, but there were a few guys who were my type who I played with briefly. After that, I wandered around for a while but the place was getting too crowded.

I went to take a shower and found two guys fooling around. They both had thick cocks with big mushroom heads. As I was showering, I caught the eye of one of the two guys. He was a little beefy for my taste, but he had a nice thick pelt of dark fur and a cute face. The other guy moved on, so I brought him back to my room. We took turns sucking each other’s cocks and he eventually told me that he was getting close. I asked him where he wanted to cum and he said, “I want to cum all over your chest.” He stood over me on the bed and shot a decent-sized load on me. He offered me his towel to clean myself off, but I said, “No, that’s okay. I kind of like the feel of it.” He looked at me like I had two heads, then smiled and left. That ended kind of boring, so I scooped up his sperm and fingered it into my ass.

Not much was going on after that, so I decided I would get off with someone and leave. I met a guy in his late 20s to early 30s in the steam room and brought him back to my room. I’m not usually into younger guys, but he had some nice tattoos and a cute ass. We played around for a while and then I made it obvious that I was after his butt. I asked him if he wanted to sit on my cock. It took a little coaxing, but after a generous supply of lube he was riding me bare. I was getting off on the thought of breeding his little butt, when he said he wanted to take a break.

After that, I walked around and noticed a guy in his room who I’ve fucked a few times before. He’s a little older with a handsome face, a nice hairy chest and an Italian accent. I walked into his room and he immediately started sucking my dick. He knew what I wanted, so there wasn’t a need for words. Then he knelt over his bed and gave me his ass. I slid my cock in and, after a few thrusts, his hole started leaking what I’m pretty sure was a few loads from the night. I fucked him for about 10 minutes and talked dirty to him, which he liked. When I said that I was getting close, he bucked his ass harder onto my cock and begged me for my load. We picked up some speed and then I shot a huge load up his ass. He said that he could feel the heat of my sperm inside him. As I left his room, he thanked me. I showered, changed into my clothes, grabbed my things and left.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 10 years later...

I have never been to a blackout party, but I am curious to attend one, I have scheduled to go to one in a couple of days but I don't know what to expect, if you could give me some advice for my first blackout party it would be great, here is the party information in case someone wants to attend [think before following links] [think before following links] https://wickedgayparties.com/party/blackout/2396

I have never been to a blackout party, but I am curious to attend one, I have scheduled to go to one in a couple of days but I don't know what to expect, if you could give me some advice for my first blackout party it would be great, here is the party information in case someone wants to attend [think before following links] [think before following links] https://wickedgayparties.com/party/blackout/2396

• Downvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/2/2010 at 7:02 PM, rawTOP said:

This was originally posted on my old buds blog by BBVersTop (thiknjuicynow@yahoo.com) who described himself as follows...

I visited the local bathhouse last Saturday night. They were having a “Blackout” party, which I’ve only gone to once before. The problem with “Blackout” night is that there are way too many guys and the limited amount of “light” makes it difficult to see whom you’re hooking up with. However, that can be fine if you’re a real pig and I was somewhat in that mode.

The party was to begin at 6:00 p.m., so I got there around 4:30 p.m. figuring that I could have some fun for a couple of hours and then leave if I wasn’t into the festivities. Just like last week, there was only one room left when I got there. I went to my room, changed into a towel and did my usual routine of hitting the showers and heading to the steam room to relax. I relaxed for a while and then briefly got into a couple of guys sucking my dick.

After playing around in the steam room, I went to my room and left the door ajar. I wasn’t into most of the guys who stopped by, but there were a few guys who were my type who I played with briefly. After that, I wandered around for a while but the place was getting too crowded.

I went to take a shower and found two guys fooling around. They both had thick cocks with big mushroom heads. As I was showering, I caught the eye of one of the two guys. He was a little beefy for my taste, but he had a nice thick pelt of dark fur and a cute face. The other guy moved on, so I brought him back to my room. We took turns sucking each other’s cocks and he eventually told me that he was getting close. I asked him where he wanted to cum and he said, “I want to cum all over your chest.” He stood over me on the bed and shot a decent-sized load on me. He offered me his towel to clean myself off, but I said, “No, that’s okay. I kind of like the feel of it.” He looked at me like I had two heads, then smiled and left. That ended kind of boring, so I scooped up his sperm and fingered it into my ass.

Not much was going on after that, so I decided I would get off with someone and leave. I met a guy in his late 20s to early 30s in the steam room and brought him back to my room. I’m not usually into younger guys, but he had some nice tattoos and a cute ass. We played around for a while and then I made it obvious that I was after his butt. I asked him if he wanted to sit on my cock. It took a little coaxing, but after a generous supply of lube he was riding me bare. I was getting off on the thought of breeding his little butt, when he said he wanted to take a break.

After that, I walked around and noticed a guy in his room who I’ve fucked a few times before. He’s a little older with a handsome face, a nice hairy chest and an Italian accent. I walked into his room and he immediately started sucking my dick. He knew what I wanted, so there wasn’t a need for words. Then he knelt over his bed and gave me his ass. I slid my cock in and, after a few thrusts, his hole started leaking what I’m pretty sure was a few loads from the night. I fucked him for about 10 minutes and talked dirty to him, which he liked. When I said that I was getting close, he bucked his ass harder onto my cock and begged me for my load. We picked up some speed and then I shot a huge load up his ass. He said that he could feel the heat of my sperm inside him. As I left his room, he thanked me. I showered, changed into my clothes, grabbed my things and left.

So incredibly hot!  Looking forward to a similiar, more piggy experience

While not the same I find that clubs that have blackout rooms provide comparable opportunities and experiences with all the more excitement if you get off even not knowing who is groping you, or if you are looking for some passionate touch and kissing, or if you want or have a willing hole to fill. Before you enter the room in the hangout area you can "size up" haha, those who are partaking and if you are particular wait to make a connection. Once in the room, it is free for all, almost totally dark in areas where only touch betrays the presence of an other(s) horned guy(s). Unless you make it clear that you are not game to anyone approaching, it can be a free-flowing hot time.  This action is pumped up (haha again) by the beat of the music coming from the club and the noise of the crowd, warm bodies banging into one another moans or whispers of those fully engaged.

I recall one of my first experiences had me enter this large dark area of a hot gay club in San Juan with lots of guys milling about along the walls or slowly inching themselves into the areas where the action was taking place. I moved there and enjoying all that the many hands mine included encountered in the hot bodies of those around. All the more hot was the feel of those hands roaming my body and the lips of guys who wanted to press mine. It was all consuming and all I could think was that I didn't want to prematurely pop my load until the right moment, perhaps much later into the evening on a return to the darkroom after additional rounds of drinks. In the midst of all, I caught a glimpse of a younger handsome guy who was enjoying me as I him.. I did not hold back and I felt his hands sliding inside my shorts and roaming about. He paused at my hole and lingered playfully fingering for a while one two three fingers for a while I  was not about to discourage him. To the beat of the music in this space we bumped and grinded against one another while others stood by or joined. I felt my shorts lower and the warm press of his cock on my ass as he bent me over every so slightly and I took the well-sized cock of a different guy into my mouth. I was lost in the zone and so free, taking it all in, savoring everything that was happening. While I felt hole action, it was not typical for me on the first fuck of a night. No tightness, no momentary pain as a top breaks through the first wall of entry. It felt different, I was loose totally consumed with pleasure, tasting cock, and uninhibited. As the euphoria of this strange but hot guy paused I turned myself ever so slightly and asked in a low voice, do you need a condom? His reply came back, "too late" as in that very moment I felt the warmth of his seed leaking from my hole. In that space, I learned how good giving up my hole to a deserving top guy can and should be.

Love to hear what you guys may be thinking.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1