Whoring out guys

bigdick4you

Guest ff-whole

One day I might plan a long trip through North America and then I would love to find different places where i could crash "free" for a couple of days, just for the cost of presenting my body to be whored out...

Yup, just got an offer from a young, bare bottom cum dump that I deep fucked in Oregon to whore out his cock hungry ass next month when he visits Steamworks Berkeley. Cute young slut likes to be raw fucked deep and hard by all sorts of hung guys. Luvs begging for seed...  Plan to place him in a sling, raw fuck his hot boi hole and fill it full of thick, creamy man spunk...no need for additional lube guys. My partner, who is 71/2 inches thick will follow, and then up goes the Whore Available sign! I'll supervise the breeding of his starving hole, help clean off Top's cocks...and do a little felching now and then... Should be fun!!!  ;)  ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In 2007 I got into contact with an older guy in NYC who was visiting Amsterdam. We ended up not meeting but kept in touch. March be next year I visited him in NYC for three weeks and stayed with him. I ended up servicing him and his friends many times. I'd be taken to their apartments and it was clear from the start why I was there, to be used. I still cherish those three weeks.

Guest ff-whole

I am always looking for a top that wants to arrange a gangbang workout but still no luck. I have a fb on next door Island that would love to organize a gangbang party, whoring me out, but he has a hard time organizing it too.

Can I be the detractor for a second?  There are a lot of guys who want to bttm, be whored out, etc., and they don't put much effort in to it.  I mean, there isn't a legion of tops in each city just waiting for that one hole to tap all weekend long to the exclusion of all others.

Maybe it's me getting older (47) and guys expect me to be Papi now, but only servicing a dude, and then spending hours to get other guys to service him as well just doesn't appeal to me.  Go to a gay bar with a dark room, seduce men.  Go to a bathhouse, be a slut, seduce men, etc.  With our world of apps and instant gratification, using your God given talents is an art that seems to be disappearing.

Next time you go to a gay bar, check to see how many men are on Grindr/Growlr/Scruff/BBRT et al.  Noses in their smart phone instead of buying a dude a beer and getting to know him.  Or flirting at the urinals, anything.  I'm not bitter about this, but we can all do a lot better, and we'd probably take care of each other more if we actually interacted.

• Upvote 2

Can I be the detractor for a second?  There are a lot of guys who want to bttm, be whored out, etc., and they don't put much effort in to it.  I mean, there isn't a legion of tops in each city just waiting for that one hole to tap all weekend long to the exclusion of all others.

Maybe it's me getting older (47) and guys expect me to be Papi now, but only servicing a dude, and then spending hours to get other guys to service him as well just doesn't appeal to me.  Go to a gay bar with a dark room, seduce men.  Go to a bathhouse, be a slut, seduce men, etc.  With our world of apps and instant gratification, using your God given talents is an art that seems to be disappearing.

Next time you go to a gay bar, check to see how many men are on Grindr/Growlr/Scruff/BBRT et al.  Noses in their smart phone instead of buying a dude a beer and getting to know him.  Or flirting at the urinals, anything.  I'm not bitter about this, but we can all do a lot better, and we'd probably take care of each other more if we actually interacted.

I don't get going to the bar just go be on Grindr myself kinda makes going to the bar a waste of time since the whole reason for going to a bar is to socialize with others.  You can't do that when you're on Grindr.