The cumdump network

• 1 month later...

Guess there is more to do when signing up I only see one cum dump available inL.A. or all USA everyone else here is not listed maybe I am missing something anyways I am in Houston TX TAL only have e-mail right now cell was broken during last fuck guy was shy and did not want his dick in my ass posted. WTF like anyone would know if wife if wifey is watching this sight it' all over anyways

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello so I am assuming this got up and going or is there where the discussion ended? Thanks for any info u can provide

Hey WiredMouse I am just got on the site myself and didn't see where someone got this up and going so I was thinking of working on the project myself.

• Moderators
Please don't tell us there is a sticky post someplace we can't find. Can you just give us a link to follow? I see no link to any working sight.

Hit back on your browser once. Scroll to the top of the page.

I'm not trying to be difficult. I am on my iPad this evening, and it's hard for me to post a link when I can't use all the keyboard short cuts I am used to.

Edited by drscorpio

I got it to "work" showing 2 cumdumps when I clicked at the bottom of the inset map where is says "View The Cumdump Network in a larger map" . It showed only 2 cumdumps but when you highlighted their little blurb it brought up their location and a pic. If this thing ever works it'll be fantastic!