For Bottoms: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

expdbijock35

What is ur favorite position to get fucked?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. What is ur favorite position to get fucked?

• 3 weeks later...

It's really hard to pick a favorite. If a hard cock is pumping a way at my ass I am in heaven in almost every position. I will admit when missionary is done right, I can shoot my load without even touching my cock. It is such a turn on to be face to face in those moments of intense intimacy. And I love when the top shoots his load deep inside me in that moment also.

I'm sure I've done them all, but I don't know the names.  A daddy I knew for years and years told me he had a list that was much longer than what I see here.  I always meant to write it down and be sure to try all the positions, but I never did and now I've lost track of him.  I have to tell the group that the list is incomplete, even though I cannot add to it and I'm not sure that I've tried everything.

I love to sit on it to start. Missionary is great watching his face as he cums inside me is probably my favorite, however, one of the hottest fucks I ever had was a big daddy fucking me doggie but when he came he pushed me down onto my stomach as he filled me with his seed then collapsed on top of me. I am 5'6" 150 he was like 6'2" probably 250. I was helpless and couldn't move and remember feeling his cock twitching in my hole.

• Upvote 2

Doggy and on back/legs-up are probably my fave- best access to deepest penetration and relatively comfortable. A FB of mine loved to do a 'push-up' position- me on belly, pillow under hips, and he would be on top of me like he was going to do a pushup. Thrusting above from that angle hit my prostate every time and only feeling his cock knowing his whole body was above mine would drive me crazy- occassionally he would nibble or lick the back of my neck- goosebumps every time.