For Bottoms: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

expdbijock35

What is ur favorite position to get fucked?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. What is ur favorite position to get fucked?

For pump n dumps doggie is absolutely the best, but for a top who wants to take his time to enjoy fucking my cock loving ass we need to try lots of positions. The top has total authority over how he's going to fuck me. If he says, "ride my cock, faggot" I just need to hop on it. 

I voted for more options. However, I prefer multiple positions. Okey, if it is a quickie, I go on my knees and do it in doggy maybe in missionary. And in the saunas, clubs standing from behind (oh my gosh I miss these places so much). But in a longer session I love to change positions and do it in as many as I can imagine. 

• Upvote 1

Bent over the sink in the bathroom, watching him in the mirror as he fucks me. I like to see his hands gripping my hips and the look on his face as I use the muscles in my ass to work his shaft as his pumps in and out. And he can see the lust on my face as he fucks me. I like to think we feed off of each other and each drive the other to higher levels of lust.

Come to think of it, I've never done it in front of a mirror in a bedroom. I need to try that sometime very soon...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sharmercharmer said:

quite, now thats an understatement, you are a submissive slut who loves his cunt worked on 

Yes you’re right, I am totally submissive fist cunt and love to serve Dom men. 

Of course, the number one is doggy. I used to hook up with this guy in random motels who liked to strap his belt around my thighs, then bend me in half, tucking the belt behind my head. I felt so exposed, it was super hot. That guy sure taught me a few things!

Guest rookie6969

Love being in a sling.  Especially at a sauna where there are mirrors on the sides of the room, and a mirror on the ceiling.  Getting a view from the ceiling mirror as I'm strapped into the sling with a guy thrusting like an animal is almost a surreal scene for me. 

I like most other positions too especially doggie being spit roasted, but the mirrors involved is what usually turns me wild.  seeing myself be such a slut just fuels it even more.

Edited by rookie6969