For Bottoms: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

expdbijock35

What is ur favorite position to get fucked?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. What is ur favorite position to get fucked?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BtmByTheBay

I don't necessarily have a single position that I like to get fucked in on my own . . . It's more whatever gets the top's cock deepest into my hole.

Some guys' dicks sink deep when I'm on my back and I hold my legs up and back (since I'm pretty flexible; my knees get almost to my shoulders in that position); it also works if I'm in a sling. I like being on my hands and knees for other guys, with my hole as high up and exposed as I can make it (and sometimes on a fuck bench). And some other guys have fucked me deep while I ride their cocks, facing either way, kneeling or squatting to take their dick in my ass.

Some nights I've gotten lucky and managed to get multiple positions, but it almost always depends on how I can please my top's cock instead of one single favorite. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Doggy works best for me. Love taking it deep and that position is soooo good.

Not keen on being on top. Don't like being in charge...im a slut bottom that just wants to get fucked really hard so I like the top to be in total control