Post Your Problems With The New Site Here

jackdaw

One other thing .. the individual posts seem to be scrollable within their own little box, kinda like there's more content below the post? I don't know if it was intended or not, but if you're scrolling the whole page real slowly, every post has it's own "mini scroll" which kinda detracts from the seamlessness. It would be better if each post was "fixed", like the old site, but it could either be intended, or just a drawback from the new platform you're on?

For some reason I AM subcribed to Chem Sex Fiction and Bug Chasing & Gift Giving Fiction but I am NOT subcribed to the General Discussion Areas of Chem and Bug Chasing; I'd like to subcribe to both but cannot figure out how.

Appreciate any guidence you might provide.  Thank you.

• Administrators

One other thing .. the individual posts seem to be scrollable within their own little box, kinda like there's more content below the post? I don't know if it was intended or not, but if you're scrolling the whole page real slowly, every post has it's own "mini scroll" which kinda detracts from the seamlessness. It would be better if each post was "fixed", like the old site, but it could either be intended, or just a drawback from the new platform you're on?

What platform are you on (Operating System + Browser)? There are no small scroll boxes anywhere on any of the devices I've tested. 

For some reason I AM subcribed to Chem Sex Fiction and Bug Chasing & Gift Giving Fiction but I am NOT subcribed to the General Discussion Areas of Chem and Bug Chasing; I'd like to subcribe to both but cannot figure out how.

Appreciate any guidence you might provide.  Thank you.

The subscription mechanism is something I'm still debugging.

• Administrators

The new layout looks fine to me (using latest firefox). The only minor issue I've found is that in the search box, the text is misaligned so I can't see the first 2/3 letters that I type.

Thanks for reminding me of that. It should be fixed now.

First I just want to say thank you for the site upgrade - seems to work much better now.

I have a question though - there used to be a function where you can go straight to the unread post in a thread. That seems to have gone. Is there a way now to go straight to the unread posts please?

Many thanks, G

• Moderators

No matter how many time I read this thread https://breeding.zone/topic/22787-when-did-you-first-get-slammed-with-crystal-and-how-did-it-happen/ , it continues to show the symbol for having unread posts. 

Is there a visual sign on a subforum that shows it has unread posts?

one thing I wonder, when ya joined a group, how can you leave it?

I can only see  a box on the top right with 'You cannot join this group'...

Which makes kinda sense if you're a member, though that feels odd if you don't remember being in that group.

Hey RawTop- hope you had a busy Labor Day in the bushes or dunes or sheets and not in front of a computer  debugging code ! I  finally realized my profile picture had not migrated , along with some profile details- and went into correct that. I think the  profile data is back to 100%, but the pictures are  buggery. Every upload is  showing as too  large- is there a way to resize to fit  thru the upload, or can you suggest a program  to run on my end to resize ( and what size I should aim for ??) BTW- running an old Windows 7 laptop, accessing thru Chrome, and I have never added any  photo editing software/ shareware to the  original out of the box configuration

And, if in your magical powers, you  could send WhtHole4U a few  overly endowed men  to use  his hole as a  means of Thank Yous for his  great writings on here, ........ just saying <g>

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.