The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

On 10/3/2014 at 1:17 AM, hornymikeny said:

Biggest one I ever sucked (and it hasn't been that many) is probably 8 or 9...never measured it, but I got almost all the way down to the base of that cock....it is my favorite so far!

The biggest cock I ever sucked was 10 inches long and 3 inches in thickness. I was barely able to get his cock head in my mouth. I would like to have been able to throat fuck his cock but I couldn't do it. I was more than happy to just get a huge load in my mouth which I had to swallow quickly to get it all. He was very pleased with my performance.

Lately I’ve been able to throat a huge 9” cock that’s attached to one hunky muscle stud. Takes a bit of effort, but if I get into 69 position above him, loosen my throat, I can get him all the way down and hold his cock there as I glide my throat up and down his shaft.  I’ve tried larger, but that’s always been so difficult to not gag.  Maybe my throat has been broken in and I can now take larger. I’ll have to find a super hung man to test that out. 

• 2 months later...

Over many of years and lots of cocks, two of them really stand out in my memory. I didn't measure either of 'em as I was way too busy sucking, but 9 or 10 inches?

One was a blond, surfer dude type of guy at a bathhouse in LA. About 20, long blond pony tail and curved cock that took two hands!

The other was a Dominican guy here in Denver. We were in a car in a cruisy park. His cock wasn't completely hard as I was pulling it out of his pants and it felt like there was just more and more of it:) He was so fucking handsome as well has having a crazy big dick. He was very quiet, a little nervous and he actually tapped me on the shoulder and politely said, "I'm going to cum."  So courteous:)

To be honest, he was about 8" but thicker than a soda can. It was too thick for sex (for me) and it was difficult to give him a proper BJ.. it was like licking the side of a house... but he couldn't get enough of just touching and cuddling and when he did cum, he came buckets... like both cheek fulls of sticky hot sperm.

The biggest cock I’ve sucked was around 8-9”.  When I first faced that monster I thought there was no way I could take the whole thing, but I must have been pretty worked up because I pretty easily buried that thing to the hilt on my first try.  That was also the first time I had ever been fucked, and it felt awesome when he slide that meat deep into my virgin ass.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

The biggest one I sucked overall was like 9x8 at a bath house sex party. The head alone practically filled up my mouth. The biggest one I've deep throated to the base was my bud's 10x7 monster swallowed countless loads from it.

• 6 months later...

The biggest I've ever taken was about 9.5" and very thick. I didn't get it down my throat very far (I was about 17 then) but boy it felt good deep inside me on the other end! Thought I had died and gone to heaven lol

• Like 1

Attempted to suck was a thick actual 9" one (10 Internet inches) but the head didn't even fit in my mouth so that doesn't count. There was one 7.5" that was less girthy than usual for that size and that got forced down. Not comfortably.

The longest cock this pig ever sucked was in the 10-11" range and there have been three of those. One white and two black.

It deepthroated the two black ones. One in front of around 15 other men. It had to push sooo hard to get the head to penetrate it's throat, but it finally popped through. The other 5-6" slid into it's mouth and his black ballsack came to rest on it's chin as his head finished invading it's throat. SO HOT to have an audience for that.

The fattest one pig has sucked was fucking huge! It thinks he had some sort of condition because his cock was probably in the neighborhood of 10-12" around. Only about 6-7" long though. It couldn't even begin to get it all in it's mouth. He liked what it was doing enough to feed it though...🤤

thcik 11 incher.  I managed to get it all the way down my throat, but it was a LOT of work and I gagged quite often (whicah was humbling).  I DID manage to take it all in my ass until he nutted though! 

• Like 2