Chaser Roommate Convinces Roommate To Chase

Part 3: A Change of Perspective

Feeling a bit restless, Ryan checked his phone again. No new messages. Damn. It had been over 24 hours since he left the note on Gabe's car windshield. Why was this taking so long? Ryan wondered. Over the past day, Ryan couldn't think of anything but Gabe. But, he also needed to reconcile his feelings. He decided that he just liked the idea of a big poz cock. And he wanted to howl like his roommate, Donald did the night before. I don't want to get pozzed, Ryan assured himself.

He made his way into the kitchen to look for a snack - or maybe something to take his mind off recent events. And then, he saw Donald. He hadn't talked to Donald since he'd been home - and their different schedules often meant they didn't cross paths most days. Donald was a night auditor at a nearby hotel. Ryan was in college for perhaps a few years longer than one should be.

"Hey," Ryan said as he made his way toward the fridge trying to act as normal as possible.

"Sup bitch," Donald said walking by Ryan and slapping his ass. 

Ryan was stunned. Donald didn't talk like this or act like this. And there was something else different that Ryan just then noticed.

"Heh .. oh .. no glasses?" Ryan asked.

"Ditched them while you were up north," Donald answered, "got tired of them and got contacts instead.

Ryan immediately thought of Superman and Clark Kent. Donald looked strikingly different. It wasn't just the lack of glasses. He seemed less odd without them for sure .. but Donald had a confidence he didn't have.

"When did you get back?" Donald asked.

"Oh .. this morning," Ryan lied. He didn't want Donald to know he heard about his chasing sexcapade.  "Anything new with you?" Ryan asked.

"Nahh .. same old .. picked up some extra hours at work is all," Donald unknowingly returned a lie with a lie. "And speaking of work .. I'm back to it. Later skinny ass bitch!" Donald gave Ryan another slap on the ass and made his way for the apartment door.

A bit stunned, Ryan uttered "yeah , later man." Ryan didn't quite understand Donald's new strong persona. But, he had to admit, he kinda liked it. And, as if social circumstances weren't awkward enough, Ryan's phone buzzed. Oh shit, he thought, it's Gabe. The text message that followed was simple enough.

"You're gonna get it." the message read. It seemed fitting. The note Ryan wrote and left on Gabe's windshield was simply enough. Ryan simply wrote "I want it."

Another text messsage followed. "how do you want it?"

Ryan thought for a moment, and the answer came very easily

Ryan: i want it like how Donald got it. that sounded hott!

Gabe: oh, u heard me pound his fuckhole huh?

Ryan: yeah. i want ur big dick owning me too.

Gabe: mm hmm. so u like hung guys?

Ryan: fuck yeah!

Gabe: why not let Donald fuck you then?

Ryan paused for a moment. That wasn't an option. And although Ryan didn't know for sure, he couldn't imagine Donald's slight frame packing a big dick.

Ryan: you're saying Donald is hung?

Gabe: yeah. he's about as big as me. i though u two fucked around.

Ryan: no. i never thought of him like that.

Suddenly, Donald became a lot more interesting to Ryan. The new attitude, a big dick. Wait .. not Donald. Not odd geeky Donald. Ryan tried to dismiss the notion and focus on his goal .. Gabe. He wanted Gabe.

Gabe: u know im poz right?

Ryan sighed. He knew he shouldn't keep the conversation going, but felt compelled.

Ryan: yeah that's cool.

Gabe: are you poz?

Ryan: no, i'm not.

Gabe: you want to get pozzed?

Ryan didn't want to think about that. He just wanted to get fucked.

Ryan: I wanna feel your big dick inside me.

Gabe: my big poz dick will cum inside you if I get that ass.

Ryan: can I just suck it?

Gabe: no.

Ryan waited for more. Nothing followed. Fuck, Ryan thought.

Ryan: i think ur hott af

Gabe: thanks

Another long pause.

Ryan: i never done this before.

Gabe: done what?

Ryan: let a poz guy fuck me.

Gabe: but u left me a note saying u wanted it right?

Ryan: yeah.. i want it. bad :-/

Gabe: well, u gotta be very clear that u want my poz cum in ur ass ass. dont leave any room for doubt.

Ryan stared at the screen. Why am I still talking to him? Ryan wanted to stop talking, but he couldn't ignore how much he wanted to feel Gabe inside him. He also couldn't ignore his dick hardening in his shorts.

Ryan: i want you to fuck me with your poz cock.

Ryan's hands were starting to tremble .. was it fear or excitement? He wasn't sure. It all felt so terribly wrong, but so undeniably compelling.

Gabe: and?

Ryan tried to remember what Donald said to encourage the ass pounding he overheard. 

Ryan: i want you to blast your poz cum deep inside my ass.

Gabe: i see

Ryan put the phone on the kitchen counter and quickly pulled down his shorts and started jerking. He was too turned on. Gabe can be mine, he thought. He pictured Gabe's big dick again inside his mind. And then imagined little Donald getting fucked while Donald's big dick swung back and forth as Gabe pounded him. I want that, Ryan thought.  He picked his phone back up.

Ryan: how many times have u and donald fucked?

Gabe: idk ..15-20 times i guess now. we started a couple weeks back.

Ryan couldn't believe it. Donald was a player. Maybe it's true. It's the quiet ones you gotta look out for.

Gabe: but i only fucked him for the first time the other night.

Ryan: huh? donald isn't a top.

Gabe: could have fooled me. he pounds ass like a pro if u ask me.

The fact was that Ryan didn't know. He just assumed that little Donald must be a bottom.  Little Donald, Ryan though, I guess he's not so little either. 

Ryan: then why did he let u fuck him?

Gabe: he wants to get pozzed so he can enjoy converting little neg bitches too

Ryan thought about the playful slap Donald just gave him minutes ago. And it made him even harder now. I bet he wants to poz my ass too, Ryan thought to himself. 

Ryan: that sounds hott

Gabe: yeah. nothing hotter than pozzing a neg boy's hole. except maybe for when u get it. and ur gonna get it.

Ryan's heart was pounding so hard, he thought it might jump out of his chest. He wasn't even touching his dick and his dick was involuntarily twitching up.

Despite trembling hands, Ryan managed to tap out the message: poz my ass! i want u to pound me just like u did donald. fuck me like a little chaser bitch

Gabe: i shoot big loads. ur ass is gonna get filled.

Ryan quickly texted back and hoped he was using the right verbiage " hell yeah! shoot ur viral load deep into me."

Gabe: ur ass is gonna be my poz cum receptacle. 

Ryan placed the phone down on the counter again. He started jacking again with his eyes closed. 

His phone blinged again.

Gabe: i only live a couple of blocks away. u want it now?

Ryan read the message. He knew that he had a big decision to make. A BIG decision, he mused to himself thinking about Gabe's big dick again. 
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 26