Smoking And Hiv

TigerMilner

Please stop counting.  It isn't relevant.  The only thing that is important is when you don't smoke.  Smoke one day.  Don't smoke two days.  Smoke one more day.  Don't smoke three days.  All you should care about is reducing the amount you are smoking.  Not smoking a certain number of days in a row isn't important.  Just reducing what your smoke is what is important.  You are creating artificial stress in your life that will lead to wanting to smoke.  You are a human being, and eventually you will quit, but you may smoke, and then you will quit again, and all that matter is when you didn't smoke.  Whatever you do is OK.

• Upvote 1

To misquote Morticia Addams "don't beat yourself up - that's our job"... Focus on the ten months you've managed without, not on the recent lapse(s if you prefer to consider it as more than a single lapse). You know how to do it and you've simply discovered a new trigger point. Setting the calendar back to day 1 is going to be the most painful part of it. The rest you know how to do and you've learned more about what to avoid...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

your bloody right not to want to ruin your bank account & health for other's bank account to grow! People you don't even know & that do not give a shit about you. Hiv or not you're not stupid, you know it's killing you; slowly but surely :( I have smoked a bit when I was young but honestly; kissing a smoker is as hot as licking an ashtray. Not to mention his sweat is disgusting. A real shame 'cause natural male smells are hot. I had some very addicted friends quitting reading Alan Car's book (the easy way to stop smoking) I red it myself & I must say it's very clever. I do not smoke but I didn't know we were that brainwashed about tobacco or better said; I didn't know there was that many coruption to get our society kept addicted to cigaretes!  I would say give the book, cd or videos a try. you're not risking anything but to gain years to live & fuck more. Here's a link to the dvd. I know you'll soon be a hot non smoker again. Why? 'Cause you're ways stronger, smarter, hoter & better than the little monster :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G74vJ2etQYk&list=PL_Oe4cHGpavNZK3icPVQjoXCjfdXD9DAS

By the way, there's a non smoking GROUP on my kinkynotaboomensex site. My pleasure to fulfill ur fantasies & help when possible.

SP

post-46666-0-87269400-1450006167_thumb.jpg

Edited by SirPhilippe
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Celebrating one year non smoking, am very happy and glad I was able to kick the habit, it was the one thing I struggled with all my life not being able to quit smoking but now can cross that off my bucket list.  Early in November I   went into cardia arrest and flat lined for 6 minutes, was in a coma for 12 hours, doctors told family I would not make it, woke up and had short term memory loss for eight days, not knowing who I was, why I was in the hospital, but eventually most of my memory came back.  I truly feel had I been smoking this last year I would not have made it and that was my reward for being able to quit, made sound a bit simplistic but it works for me and that is what counts