Steamworks Vs Mans Country

Guest whiteslut4u

Guest whiteslut4u

So I am thinking about going to a bathhouse next weekend and I was wondering which one is better/what the differences in facilities and guys that go there are between steamworks chicago and mans country.  For reference I am a 19 almost 20 year old white bottom. 

Go to Steamworks. Ive had my fair share of fun. The 3rd floor glory holes are always the best of fun. 3rd floor is usually open from Thursday to Sunday. Its pretty slow during Monday to Wednesday. Lights out on Thursday is always fun. It usually gets popping after 10pm or closer to midnight. Get some poppers and some lube and you'll have blast. 

• 1 year later...

steamworks but if you party be mindful of the staff. a few weeks ago one of the managers loeaded and as he left he said make sure i drink some water, so he knew i was  tweaked out, but he was the exception to the rule

manscountry is sleazier, less guys, and they don't keep the place up, however, if you get the right crowd it can be great. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not local to Chicago, but I make it up there sometimes...why do you say it looks like MansCountry is going to close?  I've never been there, but was hoping to give it a try sometime soon.

I've been to Steamworks several times...Saturday afternoons, Sunday nights, Wednesday nights, Thursday (black out) nights, and at least once during the bear/DILF events.  Every time I go, I have a great time with plenty of ass to eat and breed and cock to suck.  That being said, I've never been during the times that are supposedly the "hottest" (late Fri/Sat nights), so I want to do that sometime soon.