• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to all of you for the long delay in updating this story. I fully intended to do so, and yet life got in the way. Every time I looked to go back, I never really had the drive. Then the longer I put it off, the more I thought about just leaving it open ended. You know how it is. Anyway, here’s my latest installment.

The days passed and at times I wondered about what kind of person I was to put Joey through that. Part of me told myself he deserved it. Another part of me said I was a despicable sorry excuse for a person and I would burn in hell. Still, there was no denying that I was turned on by the whole thing.

I was washing the dishes from a rather quiet dinner with Joey, who noticed my distraction. I would say I was surprised, but we had dated for a year.

“Are you okay, babe?” he asked. “You seem like you have a lot on your mind.”

I thought about what to say. Do I tell him I know he’s been cheating? Do I tell him I set him up? No, I didn’t want to deal with that drama.

“Sorry, I guess work has me a little preoccupied,” I replied.

He came up behind me and brushed his hand down my front and settled on my cock.

“I know how to settle your mind a bit,” he purred in my ear. His tongue brushed my ear and he sucked my earlobe into his mouth and nibbled. My cock grew in his hand and he stroked it through the fabric.

I finished the last of the rinsing and set the dishes on the rack. Turning around, I grabbed Joey’s head and guided him into a kiss. We made out, my hands moving down his side towards his ass and pulling him into me. His hand was still on my cock, massaging it. I slipped my hands into his waistband and kneaded his ass and then thought to the image I saw of Carlos’ cock in his ass with the busted condom. I growled into our kiss and pulled my hands out to pull Joey up and carry him to the bedroom. He seemed surprised when I dropped him on the bed and quickly tore off his clothes. I followed suit and soon we were both naked.

I crawled onto the bed towards his hard cock, taking it into my mouth. Giving him one of my expert blow jobs, according to Carlos. Thinking of him made me hornier, it seemed. I ran my hands across Joey’s thighs and brought them up to expose his ass. Joey knew to grab his knees as I traced my tongue from his balls down to his puckered hole. As I licked and nibbled, I wondered whether Joey had noticed his ass was full of cum. I thought back to my own taste of Carlos’ cum and thought it would be delicious to eat it out of Joey’s ass. I kissed my way up again, hooking Joey’s knees on my shoulders and went to kiss him. He never really liked me to do that after eating him out no matter how clean he was and this time was no different. His head went to the side, so I licked and sucked on his neck. My cock was at his hole and I rutted trying turn him on. I thought maybe this time he would let me breed him.  

“Babe,” I heard him say. I looked up and saw him grab a condom from under the pillow and hand it to me. I held it for a second and felt my sex drive plummet. I knew, I just knew he wouldn’t let me and yet, I dared to hope.

I tore open the condom and put it on my already deflating cock. I tried, I really did. It just wasn’t working.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t do it anymore,” I sighed.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I’m just not turned on anymore,” I said, knowing the weight of my words. “Breaking rhythm to put on the condom took me out of the zone.”

“I get it,” he whispered, looking hurt. “I’m…I’m sorry.”

I laid down on the bed and faced away from him. I wasn’t even sure how to respond. I didn’t really want to say it was okay because it wasn’t anymore. I just didn’t want to say that either. He seemed to take the hint that I didn’t want to talk, just lying there silently. After a while, I got up, saying I was going to take a shower. After I got out, he was laying in his clothes again.

“I’m gonna head out to the gym,” he said casting his eyes downward. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

He got up and walked over to me and I let him give me a kiss on the cheek. He quickly glanced in my eyes and smiled before heading out the door. I sat down on the bed and wondered what I was going to do.

My phone vibrated and I looked and saw I had a message from Carlos. My cock stirred and I opened the message to see him say that Joey was on his way over. I was hurt that he would leave like that when we just had that moment, but realized Joey was gonna get another load of poz cum.

>Fuck him. Breed his cheating ass. He left me with a load here since I couldn’t stay hard when he made me put on a condom. Instead of taking care of me, he’s out being a whore.

>>Damn, really? I’ll make sure to rough him up for you. Get my toxic load deep.

>Wish I could eat that load out after you fuck him.

I don’t know why I said that, but it was true and it just came out.

>>Fuck yeah, that would be hot to see. I’ll hit you up later.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 3

This is one hot fucking story! Thank you for coming back to it. I don't think writers get enough of that. Though life does happen, you found your way back to this good piece of fiction! Fuck...I don't know what's hotter, getting fucked by Carlos or eating his poz cum from Joey's hole!!

• Upvote 2

Guest mspsubmale

as bareall77 said:  thank you so much for continuing this very hot story, and very appreciative that you have done an outstanding story telling entry here.  so from all of us, and i don't think anyone else is going to mind me speaking for 'them/us/whomever', please, PLEASE continue writing.....thanks, again, for a marvelous story!

• 3 weeks later...

I really hope there will be more to this story it makes me horny as fuck

Yes, I agree! Please continue this hot revenge poz story! We can sense where it's going with the narrator...I want to see if true and have it play out!!!!