Favorite Jockstraps

FurFluent

I love having a variety of colors and brands like Andrew Christian (lots of colors and diff designed...some i don't like so I love though they aren't really so supportive or durable), Timoteo, 2xist, cin2, and others. really like some of the Addicted and ES stuff though pricey. 

I like classic white or black too...white to appear more tan, black to appear more slutty (at least in my mind).

My two favs right now though are CellBlock (which is made by Timoteo but is a bit more dark/fetishish/harry vs swimmer) and Pump...love the name, colorful, and very well made.

• Upvote 4

I have so many.....different brands, different styles. I like BIKE (old and new style), Nasty Pig (just horny), Curb from the UK (spells "bottom" on the waistband, lol), Big Roger (really comfortable) and a few other brands. Just got one from ADDICTED, but haven't really worn that yet. The straps are wider than what I am used to. Prefer swimmers jocks over the more wider waists.

I love the feeling of feeling my ass uncovered while wearing a cockring in the pouch. Of course one looks better in one than the other. I am not a muscle daddy but just love the feeling. And a well shaped muscled bubble butt in a jockstrap turns me on, even though I am a bottom myself. I normally go commando in jeans or shorts but when it comes to fucking I love to wear a jockstrap

• Upvote 1

• 7 years later...

Like a lot of guys, I grew up wearing Bike jocks.  I prefer the traditional white athletic-style jocks, rather than the newer fashionable ones (though I appreciate why guys like those!)  I have a couple of Champions, and nowadays wear McDavid.  UnderArmour made some nice jocks for a while, both with and without a cup pouch, and I have a few of those.

I was taught that wearing a jockstrap is a signal that I want to be fucked.  I have a lot of history in locker rooms, so that style is just right for me.