Anybody In The Boston (Or N.h.) Area Interested In A Group Meetup?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am in Brookline and love to host but I need to be blindfold, hooded, gagged then bound helpless so I can be living helpless while anonymous strangers treat me the way they want to do with no limits. I just want to be kept tied up but then I can not buzz others in to find me waiting. I could dream to be kidnapped at night then taken to a secret location where I would be naked, hooded and kept helpless so I can be gang raped and sexually tortured constantly. Or kept a prisoner in a frat house secret basement and set up a marathon how many can haze me and humiliate me and fill my two holes until my insides are receiving their loads. Maybe including a few webcams and broadcast me live 24/7. Perhaps on the corner of the screen a counter that clicks how many breed me. A three digit counter? Or a six digit counter? I never supply or request condoms. I also grew up partying and took almost all types of drugs. I have a few I really loved but all I seem to do is just drink booze like Gin & Tonic or a few beers while eating food. My favs used to be little pieces of paper with Mickey Mouse there and some white rocks I have to smoke. In the Hippy Days I tried from smoking grass to shooting heroin. I mellowed my partying days but I still dream for things that scares most I contact.

post-50785-0-62646300-1462354676_thumb.jpg

post-50785-0-51611800-1462354720_thumb.jpg

post-50785-0-90848600-1462354769_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...