Graduation Night

rjb56

Guest bbbearlover1

FUCK!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how I missed this story.  I am on fucking edge.  Beautifully written, and I could envision each of those white male pussies being pounded into submission by my fictional Brothas.  FUCK!  I love it (and I will admit that I have zero interest in what happened to the young ladies, lol).  I also LOVED the Black men making use of the brothers, and the incest aspects there.

Edited by bbbearlover1

FUCK!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how I missed this story.  I am on fucking edge.  Beautifully written, and I could envision each of those white male pussies being pounded into submission by my fictional Brothas.  FUCK!  I love it (and I will admit that I have zero interest in what happened to the young ladies, lol).  I also LOVED the Black men making use of the brothers, and the incest aspects there.

I know, as a straight acting white guy myself there's nothing I find hotter than straight white guys being turned by black MEN.

• Upvote 3

Thank you quietreader. I agree with you. Someone moved my story here after months and months where I originally posted it. I don't think it will be well received in this location.

By the rules of the site any story with M/F sex in it (even if it's just a paragraph or so) it has to be in this section.

• Moderators

Pretty limiting rule. Really stifles content

Really? This site gets dozens of posts a day. There are hundreds and hundreds of stories posted here. It doesn't seem stifled to me.

If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else. If you put as much energy into your stories as your bitching, there would already be more chapters.

• Like 1

Really? This site gets dozens of posts a day. There are hundreds and hundreds of stories posted here. It doesn't seem stifled to me.

If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else. If you put as much energy into your stories as your bitching, there would already be more chapters.

Wow!! This guy writes the best stuff on here and you are yelling at him???

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...