Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

There's a certain inequality and submission that goes along with just being a hole for cum.  And for me, also a certain satisfaction that I am being totally used and even degraded by the top.  And as the loads multiply and the top can tell just by touching my hole, I love the idea that he knows I'm just a cumdump.

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, gwmxyz said:

Among bottoms I'd put it near 100%  for either - if by "thing" you mean finding it hot. Numbers for actually doing it might be lower (at least anon). 

As in so many cases, I think this is more reflective of the kind of guys you tend to interact with more than a representative sampling of gay men in general. This isn't to say that BB sex isn't popular, especially with PrEP, but even a casual perusal of hookup and dating sites shows a lot of people listing "Safe Sex always" or listing "condoms" as their preferred sexual health strategy.

• 2 months later...

Guys like anon sex so much and I love it. I just had a guy over who wanted to get sucked. The agreement was no chit-chat, no hello's or goodbye's. We never saw each other.

He had a great time and was very horny because he didn't last too long But as agreed, after a few hot moans and groans that I heard on the other side of my gloryhole while he unloaded, he just zipped up and left in lest than 15 seconds. I loved it.

I felt compelled to email him to tell him how much I enjoyed his cock and his cum, but then I thought he probably is no longer horny and he won't appreciate my comments. I'll wait until tomorrow when he will again be horny and then offer him another BJ. He loved this one so he probably will be back. Straight-to-it action, no drama.