Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

I blame the guy who started sucking my cock through a glory-hole in an ABS, only to stop and lube my shaft before sliding himself down it. I knew only that my cock felt so fucking amazing where it was that I was going to keep it there for as long as I could last, then briefly thought about whether I should pull out only to lose control and nut deep inside the guy, whoever he was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 12:17 PM, Bokkierob said:

I love anon sex cuz for the duration of the fuck he exists only as a piece of fuckmeat and a hot asshole for me to use as I please.I love mounting a man for the first time. And once I've shot my load up his ass I move on.

Yup. I love that about anonymous sex as well.  I love that as a bottom it feels so sleazy letting a man breed me. It's such an intimate personal act. As a bottom, I'm fully giving myself to this stranger. Opening my wet cum filled cunt to a anon. Letting  whatever infections that are wrapped around his DNA absorb into my walls, as he breeds my smooth juicy pussy deep. But to him(you), I'm only just a moment.  A moment that will fleet A way once you release that thick load deep into my ass. Then when you're done, you can just pull up your pants  and go on about your day. Never knowing how much of an impact you've made by gifting me your DNA

Edited by Ljack70
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, Ljack70 said:

Yup. I love that about anonymous sex as well.  I love that as a bottom it feels so sleazy letting a man breed me. It's such an intimate personal act. As a bottom, I'm fully giving myself to this stranger. Opening my wet cum filled cunt to a anon. Letting  whatever infections that are wrapped around his DNA absorb into my walls, as he breeds my smooth juicy pussy deep. But to him(you), I'm only just a moment.  A moment that will fleet A way once you release that thick load deep into my ass. Then when you're done, you can just pull up your pants  and go on about your day. Never knowing how much of an impact you've made by gifting me your DNA

Yeah, I totally get off on a man who submits and offers his body to my hard cock. A man whose only aim is to give me the powerful orgasm I need without reciprocation is the holy grail for me. I love a man to get down doggy, spread his legs and present his asshole for fucking. While ass fuvking is what I enjoy most, there's nothing more personal than a sub boy opening his mouth and taking my sweaty cock deep down his throat while smelling my stinking balls. Then I love making boy swallow my hot salty sperm

• Like 3

I really get off on guys just using me for their sexual gratification, as piggy and hard as they want with no need for any questions or pleasantries. So many guys just want a slut to fuck, including fucking raw, and to leave and no one knows who they were or what they did and no need for reciprocation or any questions. Purely animalistic sex and nothing more and in any other situation you would just never ever meet these guys and share in their sexual lust. Bi guys, guys cheating on female (and male) partners and wives, curious straight guys who want absolute total anonymity, or just simply guys that are feeling horny but afterwards riddled with guilty and just want to pretend that it never happened or are embarrassed by having fucked a guy. And if it's dark even better, your mind runs riot imagining the guys fucking you. The variety of men, bodies, and ages that you experience is so totally addictive and the sex you have with each of them is different, from passionate to piggy to downright hard and rough. And if i've already got another guys' fresh load in me I don't feel I need to tell them.

anonymous sex is so hot because, i know I am there for only one purpose, he is horny and wants a piece of ass a hole to fuck. and when he tells me to get naked and spread my cheeks i know and feel him checking out that hole and i am nothing more than a piece of fuck me a hole for him to put his hard honry cock and cum inside till he releases his pleasure. yes it's so fucking hot and i so love it, i am his bitch, a whore and it gives me pleasure knowing it as well.

I side with the previous replies - it's all the more exciting when we get to imagine what our favorite sexual attributes are, but for me the most exciting thing about anon group pigsex is, I know that every other guy in the room is there for the same thing I am: no names, no chit-chat, no bs - just wanton sucking Cocks, eating fucked-full Holes, fucking Holes, taking unseen Cocks up their Holes ... servicing our Lusts together, and that's all I need or want.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm 

• Like 3

On 10/2/2021 at 2:43 PM, Ljack70 said:

I agree!

I love this moment the guy is leaving, going down the stairs and walking in the street. He is thinking about the rest of his day. He doesn't think about the slut anymore.

But I am still naked on my bed, his DNA in my hole, thinking about how good it was and how priviledged I am to get seeded by him.

Anon sex is unequal before, during and after sex. It's all about serving top's needs

• Piggy 3

For me, its about men being men. Down to our truest roots; tops who just have a natural desire to fuck and breed. Bottoms who know their place is to please me and absorb as much DNA possible.

I love using anon bottoms who are cumdumps; knowing that other guys love dipping their cock into a cummy hole, the mixing of all of our DNA.

Bathhouse/cumunion sex is super hot because we are all there for sex. Horny fuckers looking to breed or take loads, its all about sex. You can be as filthy as you want with your fellow men, and most of the time we encourage each other to indulge in our deepest darkest desires.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I love the anonymous breeding of bottom fuck holes. Darkrooms and gloryholes. Adult cinema or Saunas. I do prefer not to see whom I'am fucking old, young, slim, fat. As long as the other person wants to have my cock and cum in his hole. And it gets even more animal like horny for me when I notice that his hole already  has been fuck by some stinky smegma cock that left his DNA and heavy smell in his pussy. Love it also when the ass is still dirty and I feel that when his ass slides over my cock making a mess of it... the smell but most of all the warm sliding feeling. And that after minutes of pleasure I unload myself in his sticky smelly hole. Knowing that my cum is is shooting up his ass with no protection... bareback! That is what i just love to do!!

20131119_180739a.jpg

0442fa4820a0dceda41e7f564c.jpg

20140910_175820a.jpg

20170928_134929a.jpg

Ikaaa.jpg

0328224466e8f0db0ce3b672d8.jpg

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 1

Obviously, one aspect is practicality: it's efficient, it minimises the risk of non-sexual incompatibility, and it means there are no awkward emotions later.

More than that, though, for me, it's the most honest, genuine way for me for me to interact with other men in their prime. I have no interest in small talk about sports or TV or whatever. I don't care about other people's petty problems. I pretend to care, because I'm not an asshole, and I guess most guys do the same.

The one guaranteed thing is we both want to blow. Anonymous sex allows us to give in to the one thing that matters to us then and there, whether that's breeding him or having him ram your prostate.

For me, it's the thrill of the hunt.  In a different thread, the comparison of men to beasts (sexually) was well made.  Our innate sexual drive to pump our seed up the guts of as many men as possible is powerful, and it's only that particular instinct which carries the power.  Of course, preserving our lives is the most powerful of all, but Breeding anonymously, nothing but Cock pumping Sperm up Holes answers one of our most fundamental, driving, innate needs. 

No names, no faces, only rutting men performing that which is required; that endless thrill of mating.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Really?

How about "I know bareback sex is not everyone's thing but...".

Among bottoms I'd put it near 100%  for either - if by "thing" you mean finding it hot. Numbers for actually doing it might be lower (at least anon). 

Who doesn't miss Craigslist?