Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

I am more focused on getting fucked by as many random strangers as possible than on pure anon. It doesn't bother me if I see a guy's face or whatever. But the only extra thing I get out of knowing who the guy is is if he is a really good fuck then maybe we can find each other again.

But pure anon fucking has one great benefit. It gets you away from any hangups or preferences you have. One of the things that surprises me about hookup apps is how oriented towards face pics or showing your six pack abs. I really couldn't give a fuck.

But everyone has there own preferences. I like big cocks and uncut cocks, so if I am choosing from an array of visible options I will gravitate to those things. When I used condoms, I was much pickier, but now even if a cock is underwhelming, at least there is the prospect of a load.

When I am taking anon cock the only time I get identifying info is maybe when I put my hand back to make sure there is no condom, I might feel how big the cock is. Or when I suck the cum covered cock freshly pulled from my ass I might see his body or face. It doesn't ruin anything for me, but I don't care who the guy is.

So I am fine with knowing my fuck, but also happy to just bend over a bench in a darkroom and take whatever is offered. I don't intentionally look. If you are worried that guy's face isn't cute, or his cock is too small, or his body isn't hot, or he has full blown AIDS, well you are missing out on a lot of good fucking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

l like how it lets men show bottoms that we really don't give a fuck about them as human beings. We don't wanna date you or get to know you or start up a relationship with you.We are literally just using you to get ourselves off.Usually I don't care if I ever see you again once I'm done using a cumdump. Bottoms don't worry about whether we respect them cause it's pretty obvious we don't. Like if I fuck some whore in a darkroom why would I respect it? Lt's just some dirty whore taking loads from strangers not relationship material. It's purpose is taking loads so that's what I use it for. No drama, no bullshit, no pretend romance. I use its body then move on.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:30 AM, TallHungNYC said:

I did a no loads refused cumdump session in a hotel last week.  Couldn't stop taking anon dick -  the sounds of the door opening, the belt buckle clanging as he unfastens and unzips, is so fucking hot.  The thought that some random stranger just walks in and uses my hole, and then injects his DNA up my guts -- and I'll never see him -- is so hot it's addictive.  I never thought I'd ever be into the cumdump scene, but now it's all I want.  

I know how you feel . I used to want to only be fucked by good looking guy that I got to know . One day a Black guy that had been doing me for a wail got me a bit high and took me to a theater with glory holes . He said he wanted me to suck a few cocks , be a bit wasted I though sure why not . After sucking several . He grabbed me and turned me around and pushed my ass up to the hole . I tried to pull away and say I can't take bare cock here . I might catch some thing . He laugh and said that's what makes it so fucking HOT .I was still struggling as I felt the 1st cock go into me . He made sure my ass stayed there till I had several loads in me . I was still wining about it . He told me I would soon be begging for more lol lol . He knew what you was talking about . He later told me he and started several other white cum dumps out the same way .   

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest DetroitAnon

It’s so hot because it’s so liberating to give yourself to someone you don’t know.  No commitment, no phone exchange, no name exchange, just pure sex.  It’s even hotter when I frequent the bathhouse on weekend nights for years and I’ve been fucked repeatedly by guys dozens of times, never knowing their names.  

I prefer having sex like animals do....instinctual and purely physical.  No emotional connection, just 100% sex.   Nothing is better than anon sex.  

Guest DetroitAnon
On 1/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, BoyStrangler said:

l like how it lets men show bottoms that we really don't give a fuck about them as human beings. We don't wanna date you or get to know you or start up a relationship with you.We are literally just using you to get ourselves off.Usually I don't care if I ever see you again once I'm done using a cumdump. Bottoms don't worry about whether we respect them cause it's pretty obvious we don't. Like if I fuck some whore in a darkroom why would I respect it? Lt's just some dirty whore taking loads from strangers not relationship material. It's purpose is taking loads so that's what I use it for. No drama, no bullshit, no pretend romance. I use its body then move on.

So fucking hot.     I am at the bathhouse to be used.   It’s my calling as a cumdump to take loads from anyone who wants to use my hole.   I don’t want or need to be respected.  I want to be used and fucked like a whore.  I’m not relationship material because I know my purpose....to be nothing but a fuck hole and repository for anon loads. 

Edited by DetroitAnon

14 hours ago, CumDump15 said:

So fucking hot.     I am at the bathhouse to be used.   It’s my calling as a cumdump to take loads from anyone who wants to use my hole.   I don’t want or need to be respected.  I want to be used and fucked like a whore.  I’m not relationship material because I know my purpose....to be nothing but a fuck hole and repository for anon loads. 

Good faggot. Its nice to hear a trashy whore that knows its place and what it exists for. I'm sick of faggots looking to be loved and respected. Cumdumps like you are worthless trash. l have no respect for you because you're not a man and you're such a disgusting whore. But that's what you were born to be. Just some bugged up faggot that takes loads. Relationships are for respectable gays. Not dirty, nasty, perverted trash like you. Plus I know whores like you and one cock could never be enough.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

I LOVE anon! It's all about cock and not about the person's looks, age or anything else.  It's aldo degrading as it lets the top know you just want cock and he can use me as he wants. The other night a couple guys walked in on me naked, blindfolded and ass up. The first thing one of them said was What a whore!   Loved it!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 11 months later...
On 4/20/2015 at 2:46 PM, hungry_hole said:

I've tried loving sex, with both men and women. I've tried a lot of anonymous sex and it is definitely the only type of sex I now like. I'm not interested in having sex with anyone unless it's anonymous in saunas, sex clubs, darkrooms, gloryholes. 

My question is why is it anon sex so fucking hot and we never seem to get tired of it?  Sometimes therapists say that is "fear of intimacy" but I don't buy that because I love intimacy but without sex.

So with you, seriously, anonymous sex with Men really appeals to me. I do feel guilty though.

No fear of intimacy on my part, just the real buzz of stranger sex, the anticipation. I think I get sexually bored with same sexual partner, not their fault, it is mine, I just get off with anonymous partners, especially groups and being passed around.

I might have mentioned this in previous posts on here. I love anon sex, especially in darkrooms where it's pitch black, where I can "feel" with cock and ass (actually with my whole naked body) and be felt up by having cock up my ass or by getting down to rimming asses and sucking cocks ready to cum. You gotta be having SEX there. I really don't know why guys just walk through darkrooms. Stop and smell the...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw someone else on here say that breeding is about the most physically intimate thing someone can do to you. So when you let a random guy breed you anon, with no filter about whether you like him in any way, you're really giving your body over to serving cock in the most fundamental way. Literally anybody can have that part of you that most people would reserve for something special, even for starting a family together. I actually think it's a lot more extreme in that way than most BDSM stuff, for example. If you've left your door open, the first time you ever feel your breeder (probably the first thing you know about him physically if you haven't seen his pics) will be his raw cock pushing into your open, used hole. To let just anybody have that sort of access to you is cheap and degrading - and it's what makes a real cum-hungry slut.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm not real sure what the difference is between anon and random...seems like six of one a half dozen of the other. I just love getting with a guy I've never been with before, finding out what his body and dick looks like, how it feels fucking him or him fucking me, what it feels like when he cums inside me. I"m not looking to date, but I'm cool with regular hookups or whatever. There's plenty of guys who are looking for a "one and done" and I'm fine with that. Was out a Target to get some stuff and wound up doing a quick anon there with a random guy...thought he just wanted a blowjob but wound up busting his load in my ass. I don't have to know everything about him...we both got what we wanted. I don't want or need some needy boy messaging me all the damn time. I just wanna get some and move on.

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I'm not real sure what the difference is between anon and random...

For me, Anon, Random, Impersonal, NSA, are all the same thing, all which goes on using Grindr, bathhouses, orgies, backroom in a bar, or outdoors in a park or beach. 

• Like 1