Black guy with 12 inch dick gets what he really wanted

• Administrators

A few years ago my Lover and I were stricken with night fever, our code word for anonymous raw sex in back rooms, the baths, and movie houses. We both needed it bad, so we headed to the gay movie house. Since it was barely around the corner, we got there in minutes.

As usual, we wished each other good luck and parted. The place reeked of Mancunt and Poppers. I took a seat to watch the flic. The two dudes on the screen were stripping, flesh-on-flesh, 69ing, fucking, shooting their Manjuice in each other’s mouths and guts.

It was time to patrol the back room. I prowled the darkened corridors with years of blatant familiarity. I sat on a bench and unzipped my fly, unfettering my rock-hard Rod. A hand grabbed it. "OH, fuck me! Fuck me!" a voice moaned. Before I could answer, a Bubble Butt sat right down on my Cock. I hadn’t planned on fucking, hoping to get sucked; but by then I didn't care. Waves of pleasure careened down my Shaft.

My Balls were just about to release their prize. Suddenly, Bubble Butt was gone. "Shit!" I cursed the darkness, tucking my aching Dick back in, and walked away, hoping maybe Tight Ass wanted me to follow. But he was nowhere to be seen.

I sat back down and felt on either side of me. No one. A match flared. For a few seconds I glimpsed a few men across the aisle. A Black Guy caught my fancy and for an instant we made eye-contact. His match went out. I reached in my pocket and flicked my Bic.

Someone sat down beside me. We both lit up. It was the Black Dude. "Follow me," he demanded. I pursued him into the john—a small Hell Hole where piss hadn’t properly flushed in years. We went into a small stall. I dropped my jeans, unburdening my throbbing Shaft. He dropped his pants and turned to face me.

"OH MY GOD!" I cried out, staring at a rare 12-incher. It was the real McCoy. I dropped to my knees and sucked that swollen Dick. I ran my hungry tongue down his massive Undershaft to his mammoth Balls. I had to do each one independently. Both just wouldn't fit.

I sucked that colossal Black Rod with well practiced precision. I wanted to enjoy that stupendous Manshaft every which way I could. I’d encountered only 4 or 5 that size in my lifetime. So I kept changing how and what I did, plying him with every trick in the book, anxious to drain that epic Ball Sac. I got him moaning, licked his Asshole, then went back to that gigantic Cock, gently nibbling the humungous Shaft as I went.

As he slowly pumped the Monster Head in and out of my mouth, my right hand rubbed, squeezed and cupped his massive Nuts. My left hand pumped my own Meat. I didn't want either of us to come soon, but I couldn’t afford to let that one get away. Finally hot Jizm filled my mouth. Ropes and ropes of it. My left hand grew sticky with my own Cum. After his last squirt, he pulled out, disappointment all over his face.

"You wanted to get fucked?" His Seed dripped down my hand. His face hung almost as low as his member.

"Yeah, I’d hoped to."

"I just couldn't help it."

"Yeah, I know." His words spoke volumes. “Every time a guy gets a glimpse of my size, they never get around to fucking. “

“Just as well. I’m POZ.”

"I’m a Bugchaser, man!” He zipped up his jeans and unlatched the door.

“Wait!” I exclaimed, my mind whirling. I couldn’t let this rare bird get away. My BF would never forgive me. “My Lover’s here. He’s POZ and a Top. And he isn’t on Meds.” I took his hand and drew Daniel into the Lion’s Den.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 11 months later...

you have to be a real loose ass to take 12. i got a homeboy that is 11.5 and everytime he puts that fuckin thing in me it's like the end of the world. but after a bit once he's loosened me up he can dig real deep. can't ever get too rough cuz the one time he just balls-to-the-wall pounded me i bled a lil bit.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...