How Long To Fuck?

NLbear

Longer for me. Last session with a 22yo was 7 hours non stop. We are both vers so multiple loads for each of us. All bb. I was wiped by the end, and hungry as hell. Def not a fan of pump n dump.

For me, it really depends on the Top and the situation. In a group situation I'm usually good with a short fuck but I definitely want his load. Even those guys that want to stop fucking me saying they don't want to cum so soon usually do when I start flexing my hole.

At a sex party recently I'd taken two loads from guys who fucked me for only about five minutes each and I was okay with that. The third guy and I really got into it. I was hoping he'd last for a while and he did.… It was about 45 minutes before he came. The fourth guy was watching us fuck and started fucking me as soon as number three pulled out. I wasn't so into him and wished he would've cum sooner. But I opened up for him and took the 20 min fuck he gave me…and his load…because, as a bottom, that's what I do.

The biggest disappointment is when you're with a Top one on one, you've spent a long time cleaning out and he cums really quickly. Especially when there's no Top immediately available to take his place.

Then there's the opposite of that. A few weeks ago I hooked up with this guy online very late in the afternoon. I told him I didn't have a lot of time because I had dinner plans with friends. He came over to my place, we got into it and the chemistry was awesome. The guy's cock was much bigger than I had expected. I was so into him that when he started fucking me it felt like my entire being opened up to him. Instead of banging up against my second sphincter, his cock just slid right through. Within a couple minutes I think we both realized that it was too good to cut short.

"This is too damn good to be quick," he said as he buried it deep and stirred it around.

"I wish I had more time," I told him.

"I want to fuck you all night," he said.

"Oh I want that!" I groaned.

He reached up on my nightstand, grabbed my cell phone and handed it to me. "Change your plans," he said gruffly. It wasn't a request. I thought briefly about the situation. On my back, spread eagle, my legs were on his shoulders and I had almost 11 uber hard inches buried in me, it only took me a few seconds to decide. While I was texting my friend that I couldn't make dinner, the Top continued long dicking me.

That fuck lasted over two hours. After we napped for a while we fucked again for over an hour. I have no idea how long another fuck in the wee hours was but it was no quick ride. I woke up about 7:30 the next morning as he pushed his hard cock back into me. After maneuvering myself on my back I took his cock balls deep for over an hour. He left me about 9:00 with four loads in me and a second sphincter so battered my ass gaped open practically all day.

We're having a hard time missing our schedules again between business trips. I can't wait until we can fuck again. I'll be sure to leave plenty of time. :-)

• Upvote 6

For me it depends on what the top is like, how he is, not how he looks. I pretty much never see the guy fucking me (unless he flips me, which is rare, and even then I'm not really focused on his face). So it's not like I'm turned on by his looks. 

Some guys fuck with their cocks, others it becomes an extension of them.  There's a certain type of fuck who is so obviously into fucking that I really enjoy the process. But for me the process is about the moment of breeding, when his cum shoots into my hole. I almost rather not get fucked by a guy if I he doesn't cum. I don't see much difference between that and him wearing a condom.  

So, if a guy is just fucking to get off, then I like him to cum fast. And that energy is totally hot to me. If a top is really into the process of fucking, I sense that and enjoy a longer fuck.

Ultimately though, it's all about hearing and feeling his orgasm and receiving his seed.

'

For me, it's all about being used by a top and talking his load. If he fucks me for 60 seconds and unloads inside me, I'm completely happy. My fantasy is to have a group of guys fuck me a few minutes each, each one cumming inside of me.

• Upvote 2

Well colletonguy, if I spend almost half an hour to prepare for this guy and he cums in 60 seconds and leaves I would really be pissed off......He will never enter my hole again.

It's different if there are others present to take his place.

I'm an endurance fuck--30 minutes is a good amount of time to start with. As a top, I will ejaculate multiple times in a hot ass or pussy until I get to the "big load" (the one that ends the session). As a bottom, I like to orgasm as many times as possible before I ejaculate and can mindfully hold off for a long time; the longest amount of time I have gotten fucked with one Lover for 14 hours, with only three fifteen minute breaks along the way.

I like both scenarios, just depends on the timing, the setting and the man. Ideal scene is for a man to pop one out inside me pretty quickly then have a slow and sensuous second round with his first load lubing me up and leading to another load. Best of both worlds.

• Upvote 2