How Long To Fuck?

NLbear

Guest mulehole

I like a guy with a monster cock that stays hard, takes for ever to cum and can cum multiple loads and want to pound every last drop of cum in my ass for as long as it takes.

• 3 months later...

Had only a few tops in my life and so far it's disappointment... as a bottom you prep for 30 minutes or 1 hour, then get a 5 minutes fuck before a top is done with you.

I like long sessions just because of that, though if they hit hard it hurts up inside as they hit some wrong spots I guess.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

however long it takes. had dudes pop in my ass in less then 5 & dudes that take all nite. all nite fucks always leave big wet loads up my ass. once let a dude dick my ass all nite on a bike trail with my jeans pulled down below my butt. dude kept sayin he was ready 2 blow but he couldnt get there. had 2 apply more lube a lot & let him dick my hole standin up, sidesaddle, ridin it, all 4s 2 find the rite position 4 him. he kept apologizing that it took so long i told him its ok he can pound my butt til he blows. finally found a log 2 bend over & let him long dick me that way while i rested. we even talked thru the fuckin about where i get the most dick, fav place 2 get fucked, fav position. my hole felt raw from being fucked hard 4 a long time but let him keep fuckin. finally he told me he was close & i told him 2 cum in my butt. he finally did & his dick flooded my ass with all his pent up seed.let him stay up my ass while he rested after then he left. i stayed bent over the log & jacked & fingered my knocked up hole after he left & shot my load. 

I really don't have a preference for how long I get fucked. As long as the guy gets off, I feel like I'm doing what I'm supposed to. I've been brutally fucked for hours by guys with impossibly big dicks, and been cummed in within seconds of a guy entering me by small narrow cocks. It's all great. Just a few hours ago got fucked by a smallish (but hard-as-diamonds) uncut cock that shot in me two minutes after entering me. And it was awesome. Knowing that a top either needed to own my hole before he spits in it, or that it felt so good he couldn't hold back his nut, if he's leaving satisfied, then what was supposed to happen happened.

Also, as a practice, I don't put a lot of demands/expectations on a top. I expect him to fuck me bare and plant a load in me and not care too much about trying to stimulate me, especially via my dick. That's it. More than anything, I want him to know that he has a hole he can use however he likes to cum. Knowing he feels that way is more important to me than how long he fucks for.

I am with most of my fellow bottoms in this thread. I love being fucked for a few minutes by a guy who just needs to blow his load inside me. Especially when there is another guy and another load to follow! Probably my favorite is the 7 to 15 minute fuck, which is great for me and my top. But I also love the 30 to 45 minute sessions. After 45, I usually need a break of a few minutes before resuming, which I can do for up to 16 hours.....

• 1 year later...

I'm with the 10-15 minute fuck.  Any shorter and it's not worth the bother (well, if it's good it is, but I want more) any longer and it starts to hurt me.  My poz b/f usually fucks me for about 10 minutes but with a 5 minute eating my ass beforehand to get it wet and juicy, by that time I'm ready for his dick in my ass.  I always feel his cum shooting in me.

I try to have a take all cocks attitude.  Because of that, I get a huge range of variety in tops.

What I have found is that most of the guys who fuck me for the first time tend to be pump-dump-depart kind of guys.  While I truly like longer fuck sessions, I do appreciate the quick fucks as well.  After all, my goal is to get as much dick in my ass as I can get.

If a dude fucks me more frequently, they tend to longer session.    i think I am a fairly skilled bottom, and when an equally skilled top fucker and I get together, we can have some really great sex.

With the help of some T, I have had some 12 hour one on one fuck-a-ramas.   To me that is the ultimate in faggot fucking.

May be of interest to note that during my chase, nearly 75 percent of the fucks lasted less than 15 minutes.   Since I got knocked up, and when it is a diseased dick splitting my tail, the average fuck time (not just being together...but actually cock in ass fucking time) is closer to an hour.  Needless to say, I love that aspect of POZ on POZ fucking.....

At the moment, I can only go for about 10-15 minutes or so before it just gets overwhelming. But that's up from 5 minutes when I started barebacking two years ago. I can actually go again after a short break, say another five or ten minutes, and do it for about as long each time. (One of my buddies comes fast but is ready to come again after a short break.) My goal is to be able to go for an hour or for a night. This one of those projects that I simply love working on.

Guest RD4hotsex

I love to have him stay as long as possible. I the love the feelings I have when his cock is in siding in & out until he cums. Then I ask him not to pull out and I try my best to milk his cock with my anal muscles until he ready to breed me again.

this happen very rare but I love it that way

Rick

On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 6:03 AM, NLbear said:

After having spent 20-30 minutes (or longer) in the bathroom to make sure I am clean I expect a bit more than a 3 minute fuck. Of course it can happen that the top just cannot help but cumming after a few minutes but I feel a bit neglected when that happens. Yes, I may be a demanding bottom.......but I need some fun too and I expect the top to make me cum too.

That's in a 1-1 situation. In groups or BH it is different as you know (or hope) there will be more cock to plow your hole and dump a load so I don't mind that much when it turns out to be a a quicky.

I agree with NLbear. 20/30 min prep for a 5 minute 1-1 fuck? At least give me 30min. We can prolong it with switching positions, kissing, slowing down. AND round two is always welcomed! I had a regular who would nut quick. BUT then could put in 2 more rounds, he would last for hours. 

I'm NOT into the BH or group scene...In which case I see the value in a quick nut, quantity over quality ;) 

• Upvote 1