Trouble Ordering Poppers

trs3340

Has anyone else had trouble ordering poppers online recently? Every site that Google pulls up is either down or the credit card processing fails....was wondering if something is going on either with legality or supply.

Thank you!

I'm in South Wales, but the journey the goods go on to get here suggests it might be a good source wherever you are: just watch out for the exchange rates!

<edit> left this here to prove that nobody's infallible, especially me. Egg on my face, cuntspunker? yep... Can thinkof things I'd rather it be, though

Ah I am sorry! I am in the USA. epoppers, nitroaroma, primopoppers, poppers4less are all down. Jenray wont process my credit card. 4solvents says they have quit taking orders. Just wondered if anyone else has tried recently. I appreciate the help. Just got a new tub of Albolene, now just need the poppers!

Guest PozGoat

I've had the problem of getting my card declined on popper purchases lately until my go-to online vendor emailed me as to why.

American credit card transaction processors are rejecting poppers distributors forcing online poppers sites to use OVERSEAS credit card processors which can trigger a fraud warning type of rejection from your cards issuing bank.

To remedy the problem, I had to simply call my bank and ask them to lift the 'block' against the overseas card processor so that the transaction goes through. Problem solved, order processed.

Anyone else have this? I'm guessing this is the problem for trs3340

Edited by PozGoat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

4poppers.com.  I havent ordered in about a month or so. But the website is up (4solvents.com) and have had good experiences in the past

I have used them before, too. Their website is not taking any new orders 

"Due to current market demand and supply issues we are currently no longer accepting new orders. All back orders will be filled as inventory becomes available. Please check back in 1-2 days."