The Moment In Life That You Felt The Most Piggish

Guest PozGoat

Just moved to LA. On a phone chat line, hooked up with a hot Latin/Spanish daddy in Hollywood. He fucked me bare twice for hours, shooting deep inside. It wasn't my first time bare but it was the "turning point" that made me crave it. When I got back to my apartment, I had cum dripping from my ass onto the floor. In addition to freaking out abut it, I also had to jack off because of how slutty I felt.

• Upvote 1

for me..

testing POZ at a bathhouse during one of their free STI testing clinics.

I felt like an angel getting his wings.

I soared that night. I may even write about it in the fiction forum soon...

Oink!

Please do write about it.

It was early evening and I was in a cruising area moving towards a guy I'd fucked regularly (shaved head, cigar smoker). Someone came past and warned me he was a barebacker, just as he dropped his trousers. I slipped my raw dick into his very wet and warm arse, and slowly started pumping, and looked the commentator directly in the eye.

• Upvote 1

For me it was the first time I'd fucked 5 guys in a single day and not in a sex party/bath house setting mind you. This was 5 individual hook ups where I fucked and came in the bottom's holes. As I was sliding into guy #5 all I could think of was what a pig I was and how my raw dick has been inside 5 different men shooting my baby makers deep in them.

• Upvote 4

Guest faggot hole

my first trip to Palm Springs.  i was still in high school and was brought there by this man who had been fucking me from time to time for about a year.  It was my first experience in open, notorious and very public sex.  i was fucked three times before we even got to our room (once in the lobby while my FB was checking us in), and the guy who brought me had no problem letting the other guests and even staff use me.  i never wore clothing that entire weekend, and i was fucked just about everywhere and by just about everyone at the resort. 

i have been back to P.S. several times since then and have always enjoyed spectacular sex.  But that first time was a real eye opener as to the possibilities available to a real whore.

Not as good as y'all's but it was one of my first times. I was 20 and the guy had just graduated high school I met him online that night and he was the first to fuck me bare. I met him and we went down the street from him and fucked in my backseat. He didn't cum in my ass since we went a2m and I swallowed. My care ended up dying so I waited for the tow truck with cum breath.

The first time I got fisted and then let him take a 'dick' break and fuck me and fill my hole with his cum.  He was poz undetectable and had let him fist me about 4 or 5 times without his dick break because I was too scared of HIV to let him.  I flipped a coin even after researching undetectable and it was the third or fourth time that the coin flip went his way finally before he was allowed to fuck me and cum in me.  Then quit flipping and let my pig take over and think I ended up with about 10 or 11 of his loads in me.   Now been over two years since last time though, and really miss it and want more.

• Upvote 1

About 6 years ago... After years of fucking myself, sucking off dozens of men, I had finally worked up the nerve to go get fucked. It was at a then-new darkroom/theater, I knew I was neg but I wanted to feel a man fuck me, not more plastic or latex, it had to be raw. After I wandered around a bit I found myself in the back of a busy darkroom, there were at least 7 guys back there. Drunker than I should have been I let my shorts drop and bent over to wait. It didn't take long for a hand to find my ass and surprisingly shorter for his cock to find my asshole -- dammit I'll never forget the feeling of him lubing up my ass with the head of his dick. He plunged it his cock in finally taking my anal virginity. A minute or so of him fucking... I was so hard my hands on the wall in front of me not even touching my cock. He grunted, the thrusts got shorter, his grip on my hips got tighter, and I blew my own load knowing my years long fantasy was being been fulfilled. I'll never see the guy who I got my first load from... pretty piggish. :)

I played raw a few more times that month but ultimately the anxiety got to me in a major way and I switched back to safer only. I know my most piggish days are ahead of me still.

• Upvote 1

One those moments where I felt exceptionally piggish was at the Melrose Spa in LA when I lived out here.  It was the first time I got double fucked.  Two latino men, who were friends and didn't speak much english.  Having both their dicks up my ass and the fact they were friends really turned me on in a true piggish way.  Even today, getting fucked by a couple of buddies is so hot to me.  I love that feeling of being "part of the entertainment" and friends love showing off their fuck skills in front of each other.

Edited by FJLinNYC
  • Upvote 2

Key West.....June of 1993......after 2 AM.  I was walking down Fleming St. to the gay guesthouse where I was staying.  On the other side of the street, in front of Island House, under the street lamp, tall Latino, short black curly hair, thick stache, t-shirt draped around his neck, shorts around his ankles, stroking a huge cock.  Being bold and a slut, I crossed the street and approached him.

"You want some help with that?" I asked, licking my lips.

Grabbing my hand, he placed it on his cock. "Think you can handle this?"

Upon closer inspection, it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen, not very thick but amazing length with a loose foreskin.  "Looks like 11 inches!" I said.

"It's 11 and a half, actually!" He replied.  "Ain't met a guy who could swallow it all!"

"Not sure if I can," I told him, "but I'll definitely make you feel good and definitely make you cum!  Love your hairy balls!" I fondled his sack with balls the size of walnuts.

Parting my lips with his tongue, we kissed, swapping spit for about a minute.  "Sweet mouth!" he purred, breaking the kiss, putting his hands on my shoulders and gently bringing me to my knees.  "Just so you know, I don't cum all that quick, so when you need a break, lick my cojones!"

"A cock like yours needs a lot of attention!" I cooed, running my tongue along his magnificent shaft.  Reaching his head, I stuck my tongue under his foreskin and swirled it around.  In full cocksucker mode, I went down on him, gradually taking more of him on each downstroke.

"Mmmmm!  You're good!" he moaned, running his fingers through my hair.

Not surprisingly, a crowd gathered around us.  "Suck his cock!" I heard a few voices chant.

By this time, I'd taken a good 8" of him in my mouth.  Reluctantly pulling off I said, "Let me lick your nuts while I  catch my breath!  The shirt needs to be off!"  I pulled it over my head and took his nuts in my mouth.

"That's a huge cock you got!" A voice said.  "Fuckin awesome dick!" Said another.

Catching my breath, I went back to sucking.  Suddenly, my shorts were being pulled down and I felt a tongue thrust into my asshole.  Who it was made no difference, because nothing else mattered but the cock in my mouth, even when the tongue was replaced by a cock.  I was past 9", when I felt the cock in my ass bottom out and the fucking commenced.

"Ooooh, fuck!" He exclaimed.  "You've taken more of my cock than anyone ever has!  Watch and appreciate it, guys.  He's a talented cocksucker and that's something you can't learn."

Hearing this made me double my cocksucking efforts.  In a few minutes, I had 10" of his cock in me and with a grunt, the guy fucking me shot his load in my ass.  As soon as he pulled out, another cock entered my cumlubed hole and started fucking.

"Suck that cock!  Fuck that ass!" The chanting continued.  Whether it was the 2 Long Island Iced Teas I'd consumed or just the intensity of the scene, I couldn't be sure, but gradually my throat relaxed even more as his pubes grew ever closer.  The cock in my ass spasmed as the guy climaxed in silence and pulled out.  "My turn to fuck that ass!" Someone said, just sliding in.

I know we were both shocked when my nose hit his pubes, the aroma of his sweat acting like poppers. "Man, I thought this would never happen!  You're taking my entire cock!"

For a few minutes, I continued sucking amazed at what I'd accomplished.  Short of breath, I pulled off and licked his balls, while the cock in my ass went to town.  "Now that I know I can handle you, you can skullfuck me!" I said.  "Try not to be all the way in me when you cum, because I wanna taste it!"  Just as I finished that sentence, my ass was blasted with a third load of cum.

"You'll be tasting me soon enough!" He said, grabbing my ears and shoving his cock in my mouth. "Jack your cocks, guys!  Shoot your loads all over him!"  Fuck, he had to be reading my mind.  "Get ready!" He said, his cock throbbing harder. "I'm cuuuuummmmmiiinnngggg!" Ropes of cum filled my mouth and a storm of cum rained down on my neck, back and ass.

Helping me to my feet he said, "Show's over guys!"  There was a bit of applause and giving into my twisted side, I took a bow.

As the crowd left, I stroked his face and said, "Thanks man!  You have a beautiful, tasty cock and I don't think I've ever had such a hot scene!"

"I'm the one who should be thanking you!" Even before you took me all the way, you worked my cock like no man ever has!"  Once more, he kissed me, his cum still on my breath.  "Damn, you kiss as good as you suck!"

"Half the credit goes to you!  I'm only as good as the guy I'm kissing!" I said.  "Would you like to see if my ass is as good as my mouth?"

"You're insatiable!" He said, pinching my right nipple.  "Believe me, I'm tempted, but I have an early flight out and I'll be working 2 hours after I land.  I was totally focused on your mouth, but those 3 guys did enjoy your ass.  This is a night I'll never forget, mostly because of you!  Not to point out the obvious, but you're a cummy mess!  Do you want to shower off in my room?  Where are my manners?  Did you cum yet?"

"As a matter of fact, I shot the minute my nose hit your pubes, but my mouth was too full to do anything to let you know!" I said. "Look at the small puddle on the sidewalk!  Speaking of manners, I'm Eliot!"

"I think you should change your name to Amazing!" He replied.  "My name's Ricardo and if you ever get to Portland, Oregon, you could call me yours!"

"Ricardo is a sexy name and you're a sexy man!" I said. "Needless to say, this has been a memorable night and I'll cherish our brief time for the rest of my life.  I think I'd better go before I attack you!"  Kissing him on the cheek, I gave his cock a gentle squeeze and walked the block and a half back to my guesthouse, carrying my shorts and shirt.  That was the piggiest night in my life.....but still time to outdo that.

• 5 months later...

My piggiest time was hosting a cum dump party at the Las Vegas Smokeout event last April. I got a room at the hotel that was hosting the event. I posted on BBRT, Craigslist, A4A, Squirt, Manhunt and got on Grindr and Growlr. I posted my hotel and room number. And said I'd have my door unlocked. And that I'd be hosting bareback tops from 8pm till 2am. The guys started showing up at 7:30pm. I had a 1 bedroom suite. The suite was totally dark, except for a couple of nightlights that I had plugged in. One in the main room, one in the bedroom and one in the bathroom. I took between 15 and 20 loads that night. I really lost track of how many dicks I'd had in me. I had a steady stream of guys entering my room to seed my ass. At one time I had a guy in my ass, another in my mouth and 3 guys jacking off waiting to deposit their loads inside me. It was rare that I didn't have a cock inside me between 7:30p and 3am. I finally had to lock the door, because I was so sore and tired, I just couldn't take any more dick. Since the room was quite dark and most of the time my face was buried in the pillow, I rarely saw who's cock was filling my ass with their cum? I loved being just a cum receptacle for a bunch of horny guys. Cum kept coming out my ass for 2 days. My thighs and ass were sore for several days. Well worth it. Will be doing the same this year. So if you plan on attending Smokout in Vegas this year, let me know. My ass will be available to all bb tops.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 2