"I sure hope you're NEG..."

• Administrators

I went to the Baths early Sunday morning to see who was still hanging around. There's always a few addicts who can’t get enough.

In the Steam Room I ran into Mr. Hard Bod ramming his Dick up some Scroungey Twink. When I started fingering his Butt, he urged that I to go slow since he was usually a Top; but he'd love to play once he'd finished with the Cunt.

So he invited Fossilized and me back to his room. After he got his Manmeat repositioned in Decrepit's Bottom, I started rimming his Ass till he was juicy.

He cautioned he only took it raw, and no other way would do. "No problemo!" I replied, though I thought that kinda odd.

As I eased my Cock in him, he went bananas. He'd buried his Dick way up the Scag's Cunt, then held stock still while I entered his Hole.

We got in sync, the three of us, so that, while he screwed away at that tired old worn-out Slut's Pussy, he was milking my POZ COCK with his Ass muscles.

As I started to pant, he twisted around. "Sure hope you're NEG cause I'm letting you fuck me raw."

Stupid Asshole! Why the Hell was he taking it raw if he wanted to play SAFE?

"Yeah, I'm NEG, and I'm gonna fill your Pussy—NOW!"

Load after Load of my thick Toxic Spooge spurted into his Hole as he unloaded his own hapless Seed in the Scruffy Twink. I stayed another hour and shot two more Noxious Loads up his Dumb Ass.

I saw him near the door as I was leaving. He was still in his towel, parading around; and I was fully dressed and ready to go. Suddenly I wanted desperately to bust his bubble. I couldn't help myself.

"Hey, Pal, to tell you the truth…All those Loads I pumped in you WEre…POZ!" I turned and high-tailed it out of there.

I saw him again a couple months later. His POZ diagnosis had been confirmed, and he was out breeding NEGs. At first I didn't know what to expect—a slugfest or what.

But when he walked up, he explained that I was only one of three Tops who could have bred him. Turned out he was a Bug Chaser Incognito. So what did he do—but plant a big fat Kiss on my lips. When I saw him later, I plowed two more POZ Loads up his unmedicated Cunt.

But the kicker came when I strolled through the Maze, and saw him fucking three Bottoms over an hour and a half—all bareback, of course. And what did I overhear him tell his last Fuck?

"You know I'd never do this unless I was perfectly safe. I just got tested."

Of course.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

hot man - you did the right thing - I hope all the neg bb bottoms getting topped and hook up so easily find bb tops like you - yeah they def want that hot gift. It's hard to let your bare pig bottom out at first. You hot poz tops need to help us along and breed us and take away our fears. Give us that gift!! We are giving your our neg holes to take our innocence away DO IT!!

• Administrators
hot man - you did the right thing - I hope all the neg bb bottoms getting topped and hook up so easily find bb tops like you - yeah they def want that hot gift. It's hard to let your bare pig bottom out at first. You hot poz tops need to help us along and breed us and take away our fears. Give us that gift!! We are giving your our neg holes to take our innocence away DO IT!!

Ummm... This is in the FICTION section... It really is just a story - not something I did personally...

Ummm... This is in the FICTION section... It really is just a story - not something I did personally...

of course man I thought all of this was. I hope nobody does any of this stuff in real life. Just fun to talk trash.

I am always safe. Def want to stay neg - esp in case I find the right guy to settle down with and we do slip off the condoms just for us. I like to talk trash about getting converted just to relieve some stress and fear. Once I talk about it then I won't want to do it ...

• 9 years later...
On 8/2/2010 at 3:14 PM, goodboygonebad said:

of course man I thought all of this was. I hope nobody does any of this stuff in real life. Just fun to talk trash.

I am always safe. Def want to stay neg - esp in case I find the right guy to settle down with and we do slip off the condoms just for us. I like to talk trash about getting converted just to relieve some stress and fear. Once I talk about it then I won't want to do it ...

So going by your profile it's yrs old but it poz now..... So always safe eh? Lol