Inhibited twink becomes uninhibited slut

rawTOP

• Administrators

Aaron went from one cock to another for the next several hours. There seemed to be an endless supply sticking through the glory holes and each load he subsequently took down his throat seemed to wear down his resistance and desire to fight back. My buddy was happy with the progress Aaron had shown during the past few hours. When the kid first entered the club he was very nervous and uptight but here was the same kid, a few hours later, snorting poppers and sucking any guy that wanted oral attention. Everything was proceeding as planned.

As Aaron continued sucking cock, my buddy started fingering the kid's ass and kept talking dirty to him, telling him that instead of just sucking cock and taking loads down the throat, that he should take them in the ass. Aaron kept saying that he didn't want that but my buddy noticed the kid's resistance was breaking down and that he kept moaning every time he fingered the kid's hole.

After some time had passed the kid began complaining that he didn't feel so well and that his head was hurting. My buddy went with him to one of the bathrooms and the kid felt very queasy and sick. He started saying that perhaps this wasn't a good idea and that perhaps he should leave, but my friend told him he had something that would help give the kid a buzz and that to just swallow it and that everything would be fine. And so Aaron did as told. After sitting for awhile, Aaron accompanied my friend into a backroom and said he felt much better - in fact, he was flying. Whatever that stuff was earlier it had done the trick and had given Aaron the illusion that he was in control - whereas he really wasn't.

Standing just inside the doorway of the backroom, several guys began groping Aaron and my buddy kept tonguing the kid's mouth and lobes, telling him to just go with it and let it happen, that he needed and wanted this, not to resist anymore. Aaron stripped off and was soon being sucked by two guys on the floor (cock & balls) and other guys were licking his nipples and pulling on them. My buddy asked Aaron how he felt and the kid said he felt great!

That's when an older man stepped up behind him and started fingering the kid's butt, working in a finger, then two and rubbing lube in his crack - massaging the lube into the kid's ass. Aaron moaned and was told to snort more poppers (several hits under each nostril) and as he handed the bottle back to one of the guys, the man slid his cock in between his cheeks and started pushing it up inside the boy's ass, till only his balls were banging against his cheeks. Aaron had some difficulty taking the cock in his hole and was moaning quite a bit but the poppers and other substance helped ease the pain and gave him the illusion that his ass wasn't being ripped apart (which indeed it was, as he discovered later).

So there Aaron was, taking cock from several strangers at each end (the guys sucking him had since gotten off the ground and were fucking his mouth) and the kid slowly grew to love it and not care. He was just a dick machine to be used and used he was - in every way imaginable. By the end of the night, (many hours later), he had taken at least twenty loads in the ass and many more down the throat. Quite a few of the men were poz and some even started saying things like 'charge him up' while fucking him - though Aaron was too far out of it at that stage to question what they meant...

At the end of the night my buddy told him how great the night had been and that he hoped Aaron had fun. Aaron said he did but that he really hadn't intended to be such a pig. Aaron said he did but that he was a bit worried about all the pain and blood in his ass. My buddy just looked at him and smiled.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 12

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...