Helping a 19 y.o. bug chaser on his quest

• Administrators

I met a College Kid this morning. We'd been corresponding for several months, and he'd been on my case to POZ his Butt. He'd been taking it raw since he'd started fucking, but had grown impatient with testing NEG.

I work out on at the Baths several times a week. Finally I grew tired of Junior bitching and invited him to drop by. He got there early and was dressed in Tee and 501 cutoffs. Beneath those he wore bikini briefs, apparent because his 501's had ridden down his Bubble Butt, revealing an enticing bulge between his legs.

Like a good boy, he waited patiently for me to shower; then I showed him to my room. I peeled off those briefs of his and bent him over the bunk. I rimmed his Cunt till it was soaked with Spit, then mounted him and rammed it home, POZ CREAMING HIS NEG ASS.

How I wished I'd had more time, but in my eagerness to accommodate my fellow man, I did the next best thing. I turned him over to a Gift Giver Wannabe who desperately needed to POZ FUCK. He hadn't taken Meds to date, so I had high hopes his Bug would take.

Yeah, I know. I'm not a Chicken Hawk. I don't usually mess with guys 19. But the little Twirp deserved it so, I did everything in my power to screw him up.

You are helping these guys along. I almost think bb bottoms as soon as they are adults should be poz in a ritual as a right of passage.

Only the bottoms have to get pozzed the bb tops it's optional. But yeah bb bottoms will get HIV so why not just get those boys bred early on so they can serve the bb poz tops at younger ages. If a 19 year old let's on to a scout for our secret HIV society. They we arrange a date with a guy he will let bb fuck him.. while getting bb fucked in a sling all the poz tops come out of the other room - the lights go down and his screams are muffled and he's pozzed for being a bottom and liking bb

we need to get these guys!

You are helping these guys along. I almost think bb bottoms as soon as they are adults should be poz in a ritual as a right of passage.

Only the bottoms have to get pozzed the bb tops it's optional. But yeah bb bottoms will get HIV so why not just get those boys bred early on so they can serve the bb poz tops at younger ages. If a 19 year old let's on to a scout for our secret HIV society. They we arrange a date with a guy he will let bb fuck him.. while getting bb fucked in a sling all the poz tops come out of the other room - the lights go down and his screams are muffled and he's pozzed for being a bottom and liking bb

we need to get these guys!

An 18th birthday party service for the bottom boys. A few neg tops arrange a gb to welcome the new slut into adulthood. When they've got him all worked up with a few loads in him they ask if he needs a few more cocks and loads. The new guys are poz of course. See what happens then.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...