I Don't Know What To Do

I'm 18 and new to the bareback thing. I sucked cocks and swallowed cum and got fucked but Never let anyone cum in me.

But now i want it and found a Nice guy on grindr.

He Said he only fucks bare and that he is neg but on another Social Media his Profile says he is poz.

So i dont know if i should take his Load because i dont want to get poz.

But why should he lie about his hiv stats to me?

Should i take it?

Since you don't want to become Poz, you can take loads from guys who truly are Neg and from Poz guys who truly have an undetectable viral load (ref: PARTNER study, preliminary results).

It's the truthful part that matters here, and this guy clearly isn't honest.

Notes --

If you want to take loads with no concern about HIV, get on PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) if you are in the US. (I'm guessing, from your screen name, that you are in a German-speaking country instead.)

Before even thinking about trusting a guy who says he's Neg, ask questions. How recently did he test? What kind of test was it? Among common (antibody) tests, "fourth-generation" ones will tell you that he was Neg as of a month ago. For older tests, the window is longer. What has he done sexually since the start of the window period, not just since the test?

If you have a risky exposure or you want to get fucked by this guy even though he is shady, get Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP; the acronym varies from country to country) from a hospital emergency room as soon as possible (not more than 48 to 72 hours) afterward. If you qualify, and start early enough, this will prevent an HIV infection. PEP, a 30-day course of full HIV drug treatment, is standard emergency room care in most developed countries. Find out the sources, criteria and deadline in your country in advance, so that you will be prepared if you cannot resist taking a load.

Edited by fskn
  • Upvote 2

Be very careful about taking bare loads from anyone because once you start doing it, It's very addictive & feels always amazing you won't go back to condom sex but like fskn says if you don't want to take poz seed or not looking to get poz then get some prep, As with taking any bare cock from anyone regardless if they're telling you that they're neg or poz just presume they are all poz because the risk is there & real. Also realise that once you get poz there is no going back.

• Upvote 4

• Moderators

Yeah i want to take anon loads and become a bitch but want to Stay neg

I understand both of those feelings, but without PrEP, they cannot be reconciled. If you take anon loads without meds to protect you, you will get pozzed eventually. 

Getting bred by a guy who claims he is neg but who has other profiles that state he is poz is VERY risky. 

Why is he lying? Because he wants to breed you and will tell you whatever it takes to get you to let him. 

All that said, I took loads for years from strangers in risky situations for years and years without converting. But you have to accept that you are risking conversion, if you do that. 

There are other guys on Grindr so you can just move on to someone who you feel more comfortable with, or maybe ask him point blank why does one profile say poz one neg and if he is poz maybe he's undetectable which would mean your chances of getting HIV if he barebacked you would be almost none.

Yeah i want to take anon loads and become a bitch but want to Stay neg

This is so hot! What turns you on about it: anonymity, the ease of getting fucked bare versus using a condom, the physical sensation of sperm in your ass, or the risk?

If you are intent on staying Neg, you can proceed in several ways.

Establishing a trusting relationship with a Poz/undetectable or Neg boyfriend who is into role-play is a long-term option. By getting creative, you could stage all kinds of "anonymous" encounters with him. He could meet you to fuck you bare through a glory hole, "rape" you in a parking lot, breed you outdoors, etc.

Until Truvada is approved for preventive use in Germany, you could beg your doctor for an "off-label" prescription (it's approved for HIV treatment). Paying for the drug would be a problem (unapproved use = no coverage).

Given your age, you could attend university in the US, or come over on an exchange program. With appropriate US health insurance and automatic financial assistance from the drug's manufacturer, Truvada would likely be affordable to you here.

In the short term, 1 day of total debauchery followed by 30 days of PEP would let you experiment with being an anonymous bareback bottom. If you choose this option, ask the Grindr top to meet you at a gay sauna, so that there will be other tops to breed you when he is finished. And be sure to inquire about PEP in advance, because it would be easy to postpone seeking treatment, and after two days, it would be too late.

Edited by fskn

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... well tell us this ..did you like it? Are you going to do it again? Worrying about it now really will not do any good. You need to ask yourself how the whole experience went and if you want to do it again. They probably didn`t tell you if they were undetectable or not. I guess where you are at now is to see if you get the fuck flu or not. But please keep us posted.

Well, hell, you just went way over the line from taking your buddies cum, who you already knew to be liar when the posts on one site as neg and another as poz, then tells you he is undetectable(or maybe not since he already lies), and then to top that you let 5 of his buddies do you too and they all tell you they are poz.  HMMM   Something doesn't add up.  Either you do not want to get pozzed and should have taken a lot more precautions or you have to admit you do want to become poz and just go take some more raw cock and as much as you can get and get it done with.  I personally think you want pozzed and are just fooling yourself or us.  Sorry, just my opinion.  Either get PEP if it is not too late and then PrEP and stay on it or forget the meds and get pozzed and then you may have to take meds forever.  Hopefully after you poz a few others first though.  LOL

I think u r Right, it felt amazing with all that cocks and cum in me and i think i will do it Again. While doing i didnt care about if they are poz or not but at home i did and was scared. But the feeling was so amazing i will do it again and take as many cocks as possible and cum

• Upvote 6

I think you just said it all and now you are honest with yourself and really that is the main thing here.

So now yes enjoy that cock and cum and don`t worry about status at all. Just a matter of time and you will most likely get the fuck flu. After that though I agree with MackyJay, After you are poz and your viral load goes up get out there and poz some other neg. guys too. Do what you can before you have to go in meds.