Damn, one of the hottest stories I have read. I really like where you are going with this. Converting to two devout Christians is a hot idea. I really liked your other story too. What about dad? Please keep writing.

My dick was hard and oozing precum reading about Devon having fun conquering Austin the double-virgin(neg and never been fucked) piece of ass and thinking how really great the stud's dick felt when he pumped his toxic seed into the ass and knowing he was jazzed knowing how he completely altered Austin's life, starting with the 'AIDS flu' a few weeks later and condemning him to a life of taking meds to stay alive. Also thinking of Alex having his fun taking his turn stretching the hole more and adding his own poz load to his lover's in  it. Also  how the two men would profit off their pleasure of ruining Austin's life by selling the film and how Austin went from pain to falling madly in love with the studs when they fuck him in more ways than one.

Now I'm fantasizing the two big studs stripping Jacob, ripping his hole open with their mighty dicks and pumping their second loads into him while Rachel freaks out, collapses and lays in a blubbering heap in the doorway while they have more fun duplicating their conquest of Austin up her helpless brother's ass.

Edited by Tailgunner
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those awaiting Austin Part 2 which I promised for last week, I must apologize but it will be delayed.  Within the last week, my previous story Graduation Night was moved off this forum into the Bi-Sexual/Straight Forum. It had been on this Forum since originally posted in March 2015.  Apparently it was moved because of a complaint of the very brief mention of man/woman sex near the end of Part 1.  As a result I am having to rewrite Austin Part 2, because there was a brief mention of man/woman sex in it as well.  Both stories are focused with over 95 percent of the content dealing with gay man on man sex. I hope whoever moved Graduation Night will re-read the story in it's entirety and reconsider their decision.  The brief mention of straight sex is only intended to enhance the intense and erotic nature of the man on man sex happening at the same time.  Meanwhile, I will attempt to rewrite Austin Part 2.

Edited by rjb56
  • Upvote 4

For those awaiting Austin Part 2 which I promised for last week, I must apologize but it will be delayed.  Within the last week, my previous story Graduation Night was moved off this forum into the Bi-Sexual/Straight Forum. 

Sorry to hear it and I agree -- don't give up and keep the hot writing cumming.