Just Took Stealth Load From 21 Yr Old

MusclePup

I was at my hotel room for a bear event in CA.  A 21 yr old Latin twink who had been chasing all day got back to me, after a few drinks and a close call with the police.  The short story:  he was 500 feet away and asked where I was staying.  It turned-out he was staying at the same hotel.  Not all that surprising, I guess.  The next there was a knock at my door.  Opening it, I found the twink, 5' 8" 140 pounds, who entered my room, and pushed me up against the wall and ripped off my clothing.  Before long he lined-up his uncut meat to my hole.

I asked if he wanted a condom, but he pinned me down, (okay, I let him pin me down - I'm a US Marine Sniper 6', 205 pounds of muscle, so I could have stopped him).  He made-out, leaving eight hickeys on me chest, shoulders and neck.  I asked him to pull out, but his only reply was to shout "Haha," as he pumped wildly.  I could feel his precum and ultimately his huge load as he blew in my ass.

Looking to confirm what I suspected, I asked if he came.

"No, I've gotta run," was his reply.

Now he has blocked me on Scruff.  Hmmm.  Anyhow, I'm dripping boy cum as I type.  Woof!  

I have lots of other stories I can post.  True stories from the gang bang when I took 106 loads,  to the time when, as a 22 year old bi-Marine I was drugged and raped.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 42

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...