Poppers - Which Are Your Favourites And Why?

Dikkidoo

Hey guys! I've been using poppers for a while now and am just coming to the end of my current batch. 

Which ones are your personal favourites, and why? I have my select few but I wouldn't mind going by recommendation.

I use these sites:

http://www.roomaromas.co.uk/

http://www.clonezonedirect.co.uk/aromas-and-stimulants/aromas

http://www.world-aromas.com/

Amongst these sites, are there any you've used and are worth trying?

I like the new Potent Blue with power pellet, it's got quite a nice rush with that and doesn't set of my popper-headache so much! I also like Hard On for similar reasons.

I'm aware they're all pretty similar but there is such a vast selection to choose from, there must be preferential choices!

I like Rush and of course Amsterdam, which really does it for me. But maybe that's because I am Dutch. LOL!

I have to second NLbear on Amsterdam here, I've always found those to be the best. Rush is pretty good too, they were the first I've used with poppers, but I notice that they lose strength quickly. Jungle Juice always gives me a headache so I steer clear of that brand. Blue Boy never had much effect on me.

I have to second NLbear on Amsterdam here, I've always found those to be the best. Rush is pretty good too, they were the first I've used with poppers, but I notice that they lose strength quickly. Jungle Juice always gives me a headache so I steer clear of that brand. Blue Boy never had much effect on me.

I also agree with Pop and NL. My favorite is Amsterdam. Rush was aslso my first, but they do loose strength as soon as you open them. I used to like English but they are just too strong.

I personally like pig sweat and jj black or ultra. I tried Amsterdam but it didn't do me much. I like harder, longer hits myself. It could also be area, asim in the us, and well ive heard our stuff isnt as good. I dunno.

Its hard to find good reviews. Most places have people saying its good or complimenting the servicee, but no real 'it does this and this, blah blah'. Plus poppers effect us all differently. I never get headaches, but know plenty who do. Also some i think last long don't for others. Yeah biology fun fun.

But thats my opinion.

• Upvote 2

I personally like pig sweat and jj black or ultra. I tried Amsterdam but it didn't do me much. I like harder, longer hits myself. It could also be area, asim in the us, and well ive heard our stuff isnt as good. I dunno.

Its hard to find good reviews. Most places have people saying its good or complimenting the servicee, but no real 'it does this and this, blah blah'. Plus poppers effect us all differently. I never get headaches, but know plenty who do. Also some i think last long don't for others. Yeah biology fun fun.

But thats my opinion.

I agree with your opinion. I've had guys swear by Amsterdam but it didn't do a damn thing for me. Rush is the same thing. Rush is what I started with because it was the only one adult book stores in my area sold then. Then they quit selling them altogether. Someone told me about jj platinum. Fuuuck. Now that works great for me. Especially the ones from poppers to go. It's the old formula. Knocked me off my feet the first time I tried them. But for others, that may not be the case. What works for some may not work for others.

• Upvote 2

Btw here are some fun vids to watch. Grab your bottle and go for it....

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=5Qm0H-G805-

Juicymilkhunk's poppers machine at work

Me showing how much of a poppers piggy I am to juicymilkhunk's poppers training machine.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=cghvH-G403-

Poppers Training Interactive Video - Extreme Progressive

More than 50 minutes of intense progressive interactive poppers training. Only for expert PopperBators!

I have found that the differences can be minimized depending on how you inhale them. I have inhaled them from the bottle with my nose. I have also inhaled them through my mouth. I have gotten a slightly different rush each way. But I have found that both methods cause burns on the skin around my nose or on my lips if there is a liquid film on the top of the bottle and it makes contact with the skin. Also you have to be in a position to use them without spilling them.

I personally take an empty plastic bottle ( soda or bottled water bottle ). Be sure the bottle is clean and is thoroughly dry inside. I place some cotton balls or some paper towel into the bottle, then add poppers, saturating the cotton or toweling. Benefits are no loose liquid to spill so they can be used in any position, even on your back with your feet over your head. There is many more times the volume for the vapors to build up in, therefore HUGE hits are possible. Even old weak poppers can pack a punch due to the increased volume. I have also noticed that using them this way, any difference between brands is minimized and I often mix the last little bit of several brands / bottles into my plastic bottle.

Ive started experimenting w using an old med bottle, bout 2-3" long, maybe inch wide. Soak tissue or cotton. Cap is easy to unscrew, keep tight. Effects are yeah wheh. Ive also mixed a few brands. I just bought a small bottle of pig sweat, easily my fave, and a small bottle of jj black. Holy crap black is wow. Gonna try those two together and see.

Ive seen a few places that make their own. According to dijkstra0.tumblr.com/tagged/popper-review

Theres a site called uspopshop.com that makes their own. He said overdrive was the strongest hes ever had. Im thinking of getting some myself lol.

I may also eventually look into making my own. Mwuhahaha SCIENCE!