Turning My Son Into My Whore

pervinmt

I would love love love love love to be your whore pig cum slut slave bitch Boy for you and your son can fuck me hard and rape me as much as you can and even take my ass in my sleep forcing your cocks inside my ass while I am sleeping and slap me as much as you want to too, I will be your obedient servant whore slave and love to smoke Tina too!! That's fucking hottt Daddy and you have given me the biggest hard on reading this.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I knew this story was exceptional the first time I read it. But now that it's been a few months i know it's exceptional because I'll enjoy other stories, to get warmed up, then I always end up coming back to this one to jerk off too because few stories ive found make me cum as hard as this one does. Damn it's hot!

Well damn it! I didn't know the rules had changed on this site and I had just posted a really hot and twisted new chapter! To all the fans of this story, I'm sorry. But rest assured I will continue the saga, just in a different direction now.

I also incurred 3 infractions. I suppose it was inevitable. I offered to take a whipping instead, lol, but alas, to no avail. I guess I'll have to find someone else to administer them.

• Like 2

On 28/09/2017 at 1:04 PM, Ranger Rick said:

Well so much for the epic Scooby-Doo slash fiction I was getting ready to post

hahahahahahahahahaha XD I spilled my beer reading that

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2017 at 10:09 PM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: K9 is not an acceptable topic. All posts involving sex with animals have been removed. 

pervinmt, you could post the unedited version on Nifty.org.  That subject matter is definitely allowed on that site.  In fact there's an entire section dedicated to it.  You got to hunt around for it.  They don't display it on the main page.  Use the drop down menu at the top labeled "Archives" to find the directory with literally thousands of stories featuring sex with Man's Best Friend and many other such non-humans.  I for one, would like to see your exceptional creative talent free to flourish unfettered.  While breeding.zone rocks, Nifty.org would be the perfect showcase for stories that you can't post here.

For those unfamiliar with Nifty.org, it is a HUGE repository of erotic stories.  It date's back to the 1990's and contains hundreds of thousands of mostly gay erotic stories organized by many different subjects, including several taboo themes.  About the only erotic theme not well represented is Chemsex.  (Many thanks to Breeding.zone for filling this void!)  The site, Nifty.org, is 100% FREE with no advertising.  All expenses are covered by donations, which are even tax deductible!  It's my go-to site when I'm feeling the need to read something beastly.

• Like 1

Thanks xtc303den. I actually discovered Nifty before BZ and have two stories written under nastyslutinmt, "Making My Roomie My Slave Whore", and "Slave to Redneck Daddies". Neither completed, story of my life, because I was introduced to BZ which fueled my nasty mind more. I tried to copy the roomie story over to here, but the text is black, so didn't translate over. I certainly invite anyone who enjoys my stories to check them out.  (I particularly like my roomie story and do need to finish it. Diego and Scotty deserve an ending) I would happily post the deleted stuff over there, but I compose the chapters on my phone as I go, thus have no back up of them, so sadly lost to the ages. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1