Young Neg Hottie/Cumhole Who Thinks He's Immune

• Administrators

I went to the baths Saturday afternoon to see if I could find a Hot Ass to breed. It was a beautiful, warm summer day; and there was some succulent Mancunt lounging by the pool.

I usually don't care about a guy's age long as he's in shape. Fact is, I generally prefer ‘em over 35. But that afternoon I kept my eye open for some Boycunt. The Baths are just around the corner from the campus, so the odds of finding some bored summer school flunky to infect were pretty good.

A muscle boy of 25, a gymnast type, lay on his back stroking his Rod. I pulled off my towel, exposing my POZ Cock, which he eagerly sucked down. I reached around and stuck a finger up his Ass. It came out milky white.

"You got a Load in there already, Pal."

Turned out he'd just been fucked by his Workout Bud an hour before.

I cut right to the chase. "You want another Load?"

"YES, SIR!"

I got him on all fours the way I like my Bottoms—Hole in the air, Ass Cheeks spread wide. He slid back on my Cock. After he got comfy, I did a number on his Pussy. Between my Tongue and Cock and Busy Fingers, he didn't know which end was up. I got him practically begging to be POZZED.

When I'm about to shoot, I like to get my Pigs down on their stomachs so I can grind my Bug Juice into them for better Breeding. So I climbed on his back and whispered intimately, "You always take it raw?"

"Yeah. I want my Tops to have a good time, too."

I always have a good time when I'm spreading my POZ Seed around.

"Nothing like Cum runnin' down your leg, you know"

The Little Whore was fertile ground, indeed; and I had just the Seed to sow him with.

"You POZ or NEG?" I asked.

"NEG so far."

"So, just to pretend...theoretically, of course...what if I told you I was POZ?"

"S'ok, man. I think I'm immune to HIV."

You Stupid Shit! I was so eager to prove the little Fucker wrong. I screwed him deep, swaying my hips, to grind my POZ Spooge in his gut.

"THERE'S ONE BIG POZ LOAD FOR YOU, MAN."

He thanked me, and I shot two more Cum Loads up his Chute.

When I left, he was in the sauna taking it up the Ass from two Black Dudes, one of whom I knew was POZ cause he's recharged me from time to time. The arrogant little S.O.B. had plenty of POZ Cream to infiltrate his NEG Fuck Hole. I still marvel that he claimed immunity, and wonder if anyone's yet proved him wrong.

• 4 months later...

Hot story man, This is exactly what my poz Doctor told me last week, he is seeing lots of yng guys pozzed the past 4 months. They think they are immune to infecting. They also think that taking a pill will make them all better. The Dr. said he is seeing double the first time poz guys.

• Administrators
Well there are about 5 known people who are immune, 1 of which is working with a British research company towards developing new treatments.

There are WAY WAY more than 5. About 1% of people of Northern European ancestry are immune to the vast majority of HIV strains. And 10% of them are "resistant".

There are WAY WAY more than 5. About 1% of people of Northern European ancestry are immune to the vast majority of HIV strains. And 10% of them are "resistant".

I bow to your superior knowledge Sir! I believe I might have misread the article I looked at! But the study was UK only so maybe it was 5 in the UK or 5 in the sample tested!

I agree w/ RawTop. Check out wikipedia's CCR5 page, esp. the section on delta32 mutations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5

There *used* to be mail-order kits available on the internet where you could (for $100+) semi-anonymously test yourself for this delta-32 mutation.. but I don't see any websites actually selling these kits anymore. Anyone have any experience or advice on this test?

I think many of us here would like to know our relative-immunity status...

• 2 years later...