So.. last Friday I was working... around 1 in the afternoon I got a text from a rined who asked me what I was doing... of course I told him  I was working and asked what was up. He told me he was with a fuckbud and he wanted to tagteam his friend with me.. I prefer to bottom but every now and then I need a greedy ass to fuck... But unfortunately I was working and just texted a bit with my friend, asked pics of his buddy, asked if they played safe or bb (my friend told me they were playing safe... I knew he was lying but I was gonna play his game). I told my friend  I could join them after work, not thinking they would seriously consider it, since it would take me 5 hours before I would finish work, go home shower and go to his buddy.. They told me to come. So... the last 4 hours at work took forever.. I was completely distracted by my raging hardon and needed to get home asap. When I was finally off work, my friend texted me the address. Het told me he hadnt cum yet, so I should come quick and watch my friend cum. ABout my friend.. we hooked up before, we done threesomes before, but most of the time wioth me as a bottom. he is the older 9inch black guy who fucked me with another black dude in my post '7 loads, 4 guys'. 

So, I went to this dude;s place.. My friend opened the door and told me to undres immediately. I entered the living room and saw this hot black guy with long dreads (I love dreads) face down, ass up on a mattress. The sight was HOT. my friend was getting sucked and I sat behind the dreadlockdude. Started rimming his hol... my tongue entered.. and of course I tasted cum... my friend was grinning when he saw my face... I dove into this guys ass.. and started rimming deep. It was fucking hot... after a while, mr dreadlock turned around and sucked my dick. My friend started fucking him.. it was hot to see that black dick fucking that black ass.. I could cum right then and there but wnted some fun. So mister dreadlock started to turn around every few minutes, so my friend and I were tagteaming him like crazy.. Still one of the hottest things to do as a top.. fuck a cumfilled bottom with a friend.. After tagteaming for half an hour (and me getting hornier and hornier) the bottom wanted to get a drink.. He left for the kitchen and I started sucking my friend.. Love to tasste all the assjuices and cum on his dick... THe bottom took to long to vcome back... I was horny.... so I sat on my friends dick... it was soo hot.. it slipped right in.. After a few minutes, the bottom came back and started watching... I needed to cum... so I jumped of my friend's dick, and fucked the bottom again... Even though I needed to bust my load, I still wanted to see my friend fuck mr dreadlock... While my friend was fucking... i crawled underneath them.. I was licking my friends dick while he was fucking.. I love doing that... So did my friend so after a few minutes of licking... het started screaming and came deep in dreadl;ock's ass... as soon as he took his dick out of the ass I took it in my mouth and got the last bits of cum.. that  did it.... while still sucking I fucked mr dreadlocks and cam deep in his cumfilled ass... I really needed it... best part was that mr dreadlock looked so happy when I came in his ass... I didnt care if he came or not.... I was there for my pleasure... nnot for his ;)

We are gonna do this again real soon.. Mister dreadlocks only lives 5 minutes away by car... Will keep you posted! 

• Upvote 13

• 3 weeks later...