The Greatest Spectator Sport In The World

• Administrators

I headed out to the Baths around 3 pm Saturday. I was surprised to find it busy so early. As I walked to my room, I saw men in various stages of undress, and was happy to see quite a few younger guys—prime prey for older, diseased Fuckers like myself.

I don't necessarily go for the Twinks. I like my men older and a lot sleazier than them. But it was cool seeing the kindergarten gender out and about—a lot of good lookin' chicken feed there--each a potential convert to the cause—or HIV.

I checked out the Maze and watched 2 POZ dudes assail a Youth of 19 He was getting slammed in both ends. The scene evoked a pangs of jealousy. I wished I were him. But I'd been there hundreds of times, witness my semi-celebrity status as a survivor. I knew my POZ brothers would do a good job, turning the Boy into a Crazed Cum Slut who'd cum back again and again until he finally got AIDS.

The sixtyish Top was mustached, a slender 5'9, with a 7" Cock. My other POZ Bud was in his fifties, 5'10", with an uncut 6-1/2. My mustached Pal gave me the high-sign—they were doing it bareback. They repeatedly fed the Kid Poppers, and he compliantly sniffed from the little brown bottle. I watched until my stached friend slapped Junior's Ass—a portent of what was to Cum. He moaned and splattered the Kid's guts with POZ Spooge. Greatest Spectator Sport in the world!

Not to be out done, the Dude fuckin' the Kid's mouth shot down the Boy's throat. Unprepared for such a voluminous infusion, the inexperienced Teen began gagging. I prayed for any oral ulceration which might give the Virus a foothold, then headed for the john where I knew my Brothers would assemble to cleanse themselves of all traces of the Act.

"How was he?" I inquired enviously.

"Fuckin' Incredible, Man! The Kid's Ass was so soft and tight—an Ass to die for. Makes me wanna quit takin' Meds." I knew my Bud already took his Meds so erratically and sporadically, that he must have built up quite a resistance by then.

As I headed back to the Maze to find a Twink of my own, the Kid scooted past toward the lobby and exit—as if he could escape the Seeds of Destruction bored into his Ass.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

Fuck, rawTOP! That's another gem that managed to escape me - until now ;)

Very glad I found it. Nothing like seeing young, smooth, baby-faced NEG-boys getting spit-roasted by the fat, veiny POZcocks of two hairy, mustached daddies two or three times his age!

IMHO all those gay kids were deep inside meant to be cock-craving cum-dumps ever since they first lay an eye on an full-grown adult cock - but in their innocence they just haven't realized it yet. Good to know that there'll always be some depraved daddies to pry away that innocence and help them become the AIDS-infested little cum-dumps they were meant to be from the start...