Are You Clean?

KindaBasic

Guest Brissy_homo

I must admit I was guilty of using the word "clean" in my younger days. I think it comes down to being more aware of HIV and sex as well as understanding how hurtful this word is to those  our community.

I find those who are closeted and young are your typical offenders but I don't hold a grudge. Hopefully in time if they become more comfortable with themselves and acknowledge they like cock, their patterns will change!

But in saying this of course (as a negative guy on PREP) I can picture how angry I would feel if I was positive. 

On 7/18/2018 at 2:55 AM, Brissy_homo said:

I must admit I was guilty of using the word "clean" in my younger days. I think it comes down to being more aware of HIV and sex as well as understanding how hurtful this word is to those  our community.

I find those who are closeted and young are your typical offenders but I don't hold a grudge. Hopefully in time if they become more comfortable with themselves and acknowledge they like cock, their patterns will change!

But in saying this of course (as a negative guy on PREP) I can picture how angry I would feel if I was positive. 

DL married guys seem to also ask it too - especially after the fact. 

I used to ask that question. I gave up. If you’re having a lot of bb sex, you just might get a std or two. Just got to get the antibiotics, and you’re back to gaving raw sexy again. It’s a cycle, I guess! Questions get in the way of blissful sex.

On 7/20/2018 at 11:00 PM, Read1 said:

I used to ask that question. I gave up. If you’re having a lot of bb sex, you just might get a std or two. Just got to get the antibiotics, and you’re back to gaving raw sexy again. It’s a cycle, I guess! Questions get in the way of blissful sex.

Probably so, though it always cracks me up when a guy asks after the deed is done. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm very clean. I fucking love it when guys ask that as my answer is always yes, I'm clean. They're not asking if I'm poz or neg, just clean...which seriously...wtf does that even mean? I love nothing more than getting asked that cause I know the guy wants bare and I am gonna seed that ass. Nothing gets me harder than seeding the ass of a guy who's asked me that.

Guest SecretCumWhore
25 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I'm very clean. I fucking love it when guys ask that as my answer is always yes, I'm clean. They're not asking if I'm poz or neg, just clean...which seriously...wtf does that even mean? I love nothing more than getting asked that cause I know the guy wants bare and I am gonna seed that ass. Nothing gets me harder than seeding the ass of a guy who's asked me that.

Atta boy ?

I think that question is so funny.  When I am asked I think clean as showered and of course I showered so I say yes.  I told this to me poz fuck buddies and now they same thing  the btm thinks 1 thing top thinks other.  btm gets a poz load and feels great about it

Guest Cutedelicategay

It is very common question for the guys who are cheating on their other half. I really disagree with this question if asked. Online posting say the most funniest thing " I am clean UB2" I stopped replying to these guys as I had asked a few guys when were they last tested to say they were clean and the answers I got were average about a year ago. These are the most dangerous guys for spreading infections. Moreover married guys have always asked me after they has impregnated me. We as gay community have so much uncalled fascination for straight guys and then these guys who say they are straight still get hard in my mouth and cum up my ass. We are our own enemy.

Guest Dickmagnet

I have come to the conclusion that the less you ask the more you get especially in the sex dept. But i am also guilty of asking guys if they are clean too i suppose its a habit since when the days Prep was not around i asked back then too i still seem to ask guys now the same even though i take Prep now too.

I read this and laugh.. I shower and clean my pa (take out the captured balls and clean it). and clean my teeth. I expect that my fuck would have showered , cleaned his teeth (nothing worse that being passionate with and ashtray unless we agreed to have a cigar or two)  and cleaned out his hole.. am not a fan of having a shit covered cock..

To take it any other way.. are U sure that he (and he says one of the following is poz/neg/undect or has some other std..and then claim that he is "clean". ).. U trully are kidding yourselves.. sorry for being so blunt..

Edited by Leather69
spelling

A lot of those guys, after you answer the "Are you clean?" question, go right into bb sex. Just my 2 cents, from experience! Perhaps it's a habit of questioning they're used to. 

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 7:58 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I guess it’s basically become synonymous with "how’s the weather", something to say to fill the awkwardness