Learning From Mr. James

Sodomight

Guest BowingOut

Hey guys, I'm glad you're digging the story. Here's part 3. Part 4 should be along soon.

“So how does that pussy feel, kiddo?” Mr. James asked as he led me by the hand down the hall to his bathroom.

“Empty,” I said plainly.  “But wet and hot and creamy and dreamy.”  I had reached this point with the Tina where I was having trouble forming words.  But whenever I was able to they came out in this sing-songy little boy voice I’d used with Mr. James when I’d first met him when I was a kid.  It freaked me out a little bit, but Mr. James seemed to like it, so I didn’t question too much. More and more I wanted to do everything I could to make that man happy.

“Well, that’s real good to hear, little buddy.   You do have a dreamy pussy,” he said and giggled that little laugh that always put me at ease.

He led me into the hugest bathroom I’d ever seen, covered in white and blue tile with a shower that took up at least half the space in there.  Mr. James went about the room gathering things from various cabinets and turning on a bunch of nozzles in the shower, getting ready to shave me.

I stood in front of a floor length mirror gazing in awe at my reflection.  My pussy was throbbing and I felt my heartbeat in my battered ring.  All I wanted was for Mr. James to slip his dick back inside me, but I thought about the poz cum lodged deep inside me, what he’d said to me before about giving me HIV tonight, and I started to shake a bit.

Mr. James let out his little chuckle and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me.  I felt the stickiness of his jock covered bulge pressing into my lower back as he started gently massaging my nipples in his big hairy hands.  That familiar warm tingle started in my nips and spread down to my hole as I let out a breath and relaxed against him.

“I know this has got to be scary for you, baby boy, but you’re doing so good.  You feel my poz cum in that pussy don’t you?”

“Mmm-hmm,” I muttered, my vision blurred with tears.  It was so stupid to cry in front of Mr. James, especially when was making me feel so good rubbing my nipples like that. I felt myself pressing my lower back into his crotch, moving slowly back and forth even as the tears spilled down my cheeks. I couldn’t help myself.

Mr. James reached up, took both thumbs and wiped away all my tears.  Then he got this goofy grin on his face in the mirror and spider walked his hands down the front of me.  He stuck his tongue out of the side of his mouth in mock concentration, jutted out his elbows, and methodically rubbed those tears right into my titties.  He cupped them and kneaded them as he sucked on my neck.

I melted into him and moaned. My ass was so hungry for his cock. Any cock.

“That’s right, kiddo.  Just let go and trust Mr. James.”

“Mmmmmm…”

“You trust me, don’t you?

“Mmmmm, yessir.”

“That’s good, kiddo, real good.   I bet that hole’s hungry, too, isn’t it?  Yeah, that’s what I thought.  Well let’s get you in the shower and get rid of all this nasty hair.  Now all I want you to do is relax and trust me, and I’ll do the rest.  Ok?  That’s my boy.”

Mr. James slid off my torn undies and led me into the shower.  I felt his cum start to drip out of my hole, so I clenched down.   I tightened up my hole and everything deep inside.  I took in a deep breath and on instinct sort of sucked Mr. James’ cum deeper inside, enjoying the feeling of his load slipping up inside me, filling me up. I couldn’t help but shudder in pleasure.

“That’s my little cum pig,” he said, ruffling my hair.

He sat me on a stool right in the middle of the shower where none of the jets could hit me.  The shower was so big I couldn’t touch the walls if I reached out my arms all the way.  I had this huge grin on my face that just wouldn’t go away as Mr. James took off his boots and jock. 

He gathered up all of the stuff he needed and came into the shower with me to get started.

“That’s real good, kiddo.  You just sit there and let me get rid of all this nasty hair.  A pretty boy like you should be nice and smooth.  All you need to do is concentrate on keeping my Man Cum in that hot little pussy, ok?  You feel it in there, don’t you?  All slippery and wet, coating your insides.  Do you feel it?  Do you feel it starting to take you over?  I bet you do, don’t you, little buddy?  Uh-huh, yeah, that’s what I thought.  See, kiddo, when a man breeds you, if you’re a true cum pig you absorb a little part of his essence.  If you’re just a bottom boy, you won’t hardly feel anything at all.  But if you’re a true blue cum pig, even if you don’t know his name, a little part of him will always be with you.  If he’s a weak man or just not very interested in sex for the most part, you might not notice much.  But if you get bred by a real man, a man that loves to rut and fuck and cum like I do, then pretty soon you’ll start to want to rut and fuck and cum.  You’ll crave it.  You’ll feel it start to transform your ordinary little asshole into a throbbing pussy hungry for cock.  I think you’ve already felt some of that, isn’t that right, kiddo?  That’s what I thought, now turn over for me.  There you go.  See you’re still in that transition state.  You’ve only had two real loads of poz Man Cum, so your pussy is still forming, isn’t it?  And I’m here to help it along.  That’s what we’re doing tonight, kiddo.  And I’ve got a whole bunch of friends I can’t wait to introduce you to.  Strong men.  Real men.  And every time you take a load tonight you’ll feel your cunt taking hold a little more  Now stand up for me.”

I did as he asked, my head spinning with all that he was telling me.  But the more he spoke, the hungrier my pussy got.  I looked down at crotch, now bald as a baby’s, and felt a little tug of loss.  I loved my crotch hair, all my hair. It had taken so long to grow in, after all, and now that I had it, it was getting taken away. 

Relentlessly, Mr. James removed every inch of hair on my body.  He shaved my chest, my belly, my sideburns.  He lifted up each arm to take away the little thatch of blonde hairs in my armpits, and any remaining resistance I had went right down the big drain in the middle of the shower.  He was taking away any trace of man on me, turning me back into the little boy he’d met so long ago, he told me, and thinking about all of this was making my pussy throb.

After shaving my legs smooth and giving me a high and tight haircut that Mr. James said matched perfectly the one I’d had when we’d met. Mr. James brought out a clamshell-shaped wire cage that he put on my cock.  It took some icing down to shrivel my little nub down to the right size, but he soon locked the device in place. 

He stood me in front of the floor length mirror and I was taken aback.

Even though I was 18, with all my hair gone, I looked just like the little boy I’d been when Mr. James and I first met.  Maybe it was the Tina, but I couldn’t wipe the big dopey grin off my face.

“Alright, kiddo, are you ready for an adventure?”

We pulled up in front of the bathhouse in Mr. James’ car.  The place was seedy looking even from the outside.  It took up a whole strip mall set back from the main roads with a dim little light out front. 

I was nervous, but Mr. James just took my hand and put it on his crotch with one of his big, cartoony smiles. He was wearing a pair of khaki trousers that hugged his bulge and a blue flannel shirt. The firmness of him in my hand through the fabric seemed to put me right back in the game.

“Alright, my boy. I have a special surprise for you,” he said as he exaggeratedly dug around in his shirt pocket producing a thick green pill that looked like some kind of kid’s vitamin.

“Wow!” I said in awe.

“Yes, wow. Your very first dose of bonified, rock your tits off ecstasy. You’ve never done it before, right, kiddo?”

“No, Sir, Mr. James,” I said, shaking my head.

“That’s my boy. Now get up on the dash and stick out that big beautiful ass for me.”

I did as he asked, and gently he pulled down the back of my shorts. My cock strained against the wire clamshell holding it down.

“This here is a double-stacked green giant, so get ready to hit the stratosphere, kiddo!” he said as he circled the outside of my hole with one finger.

I felt it twitch and leak out a little bit of his cum. Without missing a beat, he moved two fingers inside and swirled the pill as deep into me, and I gasped.

“They all have different names, depending on where and when they were made,” he said, holding his fingers still for a second then making little circles on the walls of my hole. “But this one here is sure to pack a punch cause I’m rubbing it right into your little pussy. Just where drugs should go. Right, kiddo?”

“Yes, Mr James.”

My hole burned from his entrance, but it felt so fucking good to have something inside of me again. I sucked in a deep breath as I felt this ball of energy form inside me where his fingers were. It was a feeing I’d never had before. Definitely foreign to my body. Alien. But like a concentrated sphere of pleasure. I took in another deep breath as my head rolled around in a circle and the ball of energy grew steadily. I pushed my ass down into Mr. James’s hand as I felt that tingling, alien pleasure encompass my whole body.

The dingy street lights seemed to twinkle more and more every time I blinked my eyes, and my breathing got heavier. My skin felt hyper sensitive and rubbery at the same time. The leather dashboard felt so smooth against my hands as I braced myself. Mr. James twitched his fingers in my hole, and I moaned out loud, smacking my lips, drinking in the silky, probing sensation of him his fingers and his cum inside me. If the Tina felt like a power-up in a video game, then the X was like entering an underwater level, and every move of the current brought huge waves of pleasure.

“You like that, huh? Come on and let that cum pig out to play, little buddy.”

I ground myself down on his fingers with a growl as I turned to look at him. He was grinning that big goofy grin of his and nodding his head encouragingly, but my eyes were stuttering. Somehow it was like there were two of him.

And then he was kissing me, full on and hard, his fingers digging further into my hole, dragging me to him across the console of the car.

His touch sent shockwaves through my body. My eyes rolled back in my head as I sucked hard on my lower lip. I was lost in heaven.

He made big circles on my back with his other hand, and I did my best to straddle him to do anything to get my ass closer to his cock. With a beep, my big ass hit the car horn, and we both jumped.

Mr. James laughed and nonchalantly opened his car door. The world spun slowly, and I tumbled out into the parking lot. He laughed again as he got out and I was mesmerized by the warm grittiness of the asphalt.

“Ok, kiddo. You look just about ready. Let’s get that pussy inside.”

Grabbing my arm, he lifted me up to my feet with some quick reassurances and gave me a stick of gum to chew on.  Hand in hand, we walked up to the heavy metal door and stepped inside.

“Jimmy!  Great to see ya!” said a booming voice from behind the counter.  Behind the glass partition stood a 6’4 sasquatch of a man. 

He was huge, barrel chested, and had a thick dark beard that started just under his eyes and went down almost to his bulging, furry chest.  Every exposed inch of him was covered in hair and tattoos.  I was stunned, and I couldn’t stop my pussy from twitching or my hands from continually rubbing the satiny fabric of my soccer shorts. 

“Who’s this beautiful boy you’ve brought with you tonight?” the man said, his deep rumbling voice like velvet. He could have been a radio announcer.

“Howdy Hal, this here is my little buddy.  He just turned 18 last month, so I figured it was high time for him to learn about his pussy. Isn’t that right, kiddo?”

I just blushed and bowed my head.

“You lucky bastard!” Hal blurted out, dark beard breaking into a smile.  He stood up, and I could see he was wearing these tiny grey shorts that bulged obscenely in the front.  What looked like a thick log branched from the root of his groin along the side of his hip.

“You’re really, really, really handsome, Mr. Hal, sir,” I said, licking my lips.

“Little buddy, it’s an absolute pleasure to meet you, and I think it’s a real brave journey you’re on.” He put his big meaty hand on his hip and palmed the thick tip of his cock absently as we talked. “If you need anything while you’re here,” he said, bending that huge log downward with his thumb for emphasis, ”you just say the word, kid, and I’ll, uh, point you in the right direction.” This made both of them laugh, and I laughed hard right along with them, even though I wasn’t sure what he was talking about.

Mr. Hal released his thumb, and his big cock snapped back up to bob beneath his running shorts. I tried to remember to keep breathing.

Mr. James paid for our room, the one with the view, he’d said.  We got some extra towels, and Hal buzzed us in. 

“Hey, Hal, can you let Javier know we’re here?  He’s been waiting.”

“Sure, thing.”

As we walked across the threshold into the bathhouse, Mr. James reached back down into my shorts to put his finger inside me. I yelped as my ass was feeling really tender, but Mr. James just urged me forward.

“Ok, little buddy, let’s go find our room.”

My eyes were wide, my pussy was twitching, and my gum was smacking away as I walked into a bathhouse for the very first time.

• 2 months later...
Guest BowingOut

Part 4

Dance music pumped from the speakers as Mr. James led me into the bathhouse. It was like I could feel the beat of the music in every cell of my body. I was so excited to be on an adventure with Mr. James in a place I’d never been but had fantasized about so many times. Nervousness tingled up my spine as I smacked away at my gum and my hole throbbed, but I knew nothing bad could ever happen to me as long as Mr. James and I were together.

Beyond a little foyer area was a locker room about half filled with guys getting undressed or wearing towels. Seeing all those guys wearing towels and strutting around, it seemed so silly, but so sexy at the same time.

One guy in particular, though, really made my hole twitch around Mr. James’s finger. The guy was just by the entrance, leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette with one foot up like he couldn’t give a fuck about anything happening inside. He wore a frayed baseball cap and a towel. One hand rested on a good sized lump between his legs. He had a sharp, pointed face with this disaffected, disdainful sneer. His big furry pecs swelled as he took a drag from his smoke and blew it out his nose. When he caught my eye, he looked me up and down and got this wicked grin on his face. He leered at me and squeezed his bulge. I couldn’t help but stare.

Mr. James flicked his finger in my hole. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, and I moaned.

“Time enough for that later, kiddo. We’ve still got a ways to go. Giddy-up!”

And then we walked. We walked for what seemed like forever. Mr. James would swirl his finger in my hole, or reach up and tweak a nipple, keeping me on edge and begging for his touch. Several times I got overcome by all the new sensations I felt from the ecstasy and nuzzled up against him, trying to get his hand back down my pants. But Mr. James would just laugh at me, maybe give me a kiss, and push me on ahead of him where I’d stumble and try not to fall. Most of the time I didn’t, but even when I did fall on my face, nothing seemed like it could hurt me then. The roll and the residual Tina made me feel invincibl.

We went through hallway after hallway lined with doors, just like at a motel, just not as brightly lit. And a lot dirtier with way more mostly naked dudes. The more we walked, the more I got this crazy feeling that somebody was following us. I’d turn and look, but Mr. James would brush off my questions and push me forward. I put the thoughts out of my mind and focus on chewing my gum so I didn’t chew my lip and making sure I followed Mr. James’s lead.

At first I did my best to remember where we’d come so I could leave if I needed to get back out, but it wasn’t long before I had no idea where we were or how to retrace our steps.  All the hallways looked the same.

Mr. James has much longer legs than I do, and I was really fucked up, so I started trailing behind him, then I’d do my best to catch up. Every time I made it back to his side, Mr. James would smile his goofy smile, ruffle my hair, and waggle his eyebrows.

I’d get mesmerized by one hot dude or another passing by in just a towel only to realize Mr. James was just about to turn a corner. His mouth would form an O in mock surprise, and he’d take a big, dramatic step out of sight. Then I’d bound after him to catch up and the cycle would start all over again.

After a few rounds of this, I took a lingering look at this gorgeous Latino with big, bushy eyebrows, beautiful deep brown eyes, and a few days of scruff. He was in sweat pants and a wife beater, unlike most of the guys in towels, but he still had a big bulge that I couldn’t take me eyes off of. His chest hair curled out from under shirt. He flashed me a dazzlingly white smile, and my knees got week. My mouth dried up.   

I looked up and Mr. James was once again rounding the corner.

“Be right back, kiddo!” he said. And then he was gone.

With a flash of fear, I flew down the hall, but when I turned the corner the hallway was empty.

Not one sign of Mr. James anywhere.

I looked back where I’d come, and the gorgeous Latino man was gone, too. I was alone in this strange space and suddenly felt very exposed.

The hallway was particularly dingy and dim-lit, but the dance music still pumped along. A bench was fitted into the wall on the right, just around the bend, with a huge wet stain in front of it.

I fondled one of my nipples as my fear grew into full-fledged panic, but I just couldn’t stop touching myself.

Could I just leave? What would happen?

My nipple was so sensitive in that moment. It felt so good massaging it between my fingers. Mr. James cum, his Poz cum, leaked out of my hole. The warm stickiness between my cheeks rapidly cooling.

Ok, just work through this, I thought. Was Mr. James coming back? He had to come back. My car was still at his house. With a shock I reached down and felt the cage around my cock and balls. Even through the fear I felt my dick get rock hard and press painfully against the cage.

I took in the sight of myself in too-tight soccer shorts and a white t-shirt that kept riding up to expose my lily white hairless belly. There’s no way I could go out like this. What could I do? I thought about making the call to my homophobic family, but that would surely leave me without a home, without a cent to my name.

My heart sank, and tears came to my eyes. I found myself shaking like a leaf at the thought of my predicament, but at the same time I tried to hold the last bits of Mr. James’s cum in my hole. 

“Well, well,” said a menacing voice directly behind me. “Look who I found all by himself.”

I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Roughly, hands grabbed my neck and my ass and shoved me into the wall, head-first. Sharp pain in my head. Gum swallowed. Stars in my eyes. Terror in my pounding heart.

I staggered back, as the sensation from my head spread through my body. The hallway spun like a filthy kaleidoscope as I tried to get my bearings.

From behind, the man pushed me into the wall with the firmness of his body. Immediately I tried to push away, to see who was doing this to me. Something big and hard pressed against my butt and even in my panic my hole couldn’t help but twitch.

I craned my neck around to get a look at my attacker.

There was a frayed baseball cap pulled low over sharp features. My hole spazmed as I realized it was the guy from the entrance. His huge pecs bulged and deflated as he took in slow menacing breaths. His lips spread into this cruel smile, like he was about to do terrible things to me and he’d never been so happy in his entire life. The smell of cigarettes, the sweetness of expensive cologne, and the sharp reek of Man Sweat hit my nose, and I felt my defenses weaken a bit even as I started to shake.

Part of me wanted to give in to this stranger. Wanted to see what it would feel like for him to spread me open, how his nut might change me once it absorbed into my system, but my head was still throbbing.

His hand grabbed my plump ass, flesh bulged through his fingers, and my head shot up in fear. This was crazy. I had to get away. Where was Mr. James? Who was this stranger? Why was he doing this to me?

With every bit of my strength, I tried to push him off me.

He didn’t move an inch, but he did laugh. It made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. He leaned in so I was pressed even harder against the wall, my face smooshing against the grimy paint. My breath came in frightened huffs as he held me there.

“Not so fast, kid. We’re just getting to know each other,” he said in a husky voice grinding his bulge into my ass.

“Looks like you need to be taught a lesson, kid. Didn’t your daddy teach you not to go wandering around strange places dressed like that? And you’ve got to be seriously fucked up, kid. Look at yourself, dressed like some kind of faggot soccer boy fuck trash, barely able to stand up or take care of yourself. You’re a hot mess, kid. It’s like you’re just begging for someone to take you and make you do whatever they want in the world,” he said, whispering in my ears. His cock was so hard it jabbed into my ass painfully. Breath caught in my throat and my hole burned for him.

“So I’m going to do you a favor and teach you a lesson about the choices you make,” he said with another low chuckle. “Don’t worry, fag. It’s just your life.”

One of his hands snaked around to my crotch to my caged up cock and balls. I bit my lip, afraid of what he’d say. When his hand reached the cage, it stopped abruptly, and he hissed in a breath. His fingers flexed, felt around the wires that held my now shriveled cock and balls in place. He belted out a laugh as blood rushed to my cheeks.

“Faggot, faggot, faggot. This just keeps getting better,” he said and he rubbed his palm along the length of the cage in this slow, sensual rhythm. My cock, shriveled from fear, bloated up with blood and hardness, filling up the cage. The dull ache returned as my cock strained against the cage, and I felt anger well up from deep inside.

“You let somebody lock up your manhood like a sissy and leave you in a place like this? That’s too rich, kid.”

“When you look back on this,” he said in a low voice, “and, kid, I’m going to make sure you never forget what I’m gonna do to you, just remember that you brought this on yourself. You let it happen, and you deserve every bit you’re gonna get.”

Shakily, I sucked in a breath and braced my hands against the wall to try and get some leverage. To do something. Anything to get myself to safety. But somewhere in me, I knew it was too late already.

“Please, Mister. Please don’t do this to me,” I said with as much force I could muster.

I was shocked at how pathetic I sounded. How pleading. You could hear the tears in my voice. Shame radiated out of me. The ecstasy seemed to be making everything more intense. Maybe if I hadn’t taken that pill I’d be able to fight more. May he was right. I did deserve this.

He laughed this low, slow laugh and kept rubbing at my caged junk without breaking his rhythm. Pleasure and pain radiated out of my cock as my face was pressed harder against the grimy paint.

I took in a deep breath to mount my next escape attempt, but, even before I could begin to fight his hand gave the cage a solid tap, and I collapsed in on myself with a whooshing grunt.

He let me fall to my knees in agony, the wind knocked out of me. My guts wrenched. Nausea and pain flooded up out of my balls. I braced myself against the filthy wall in a crouch trying to catch my breath.

Behind me, his towel dropped to the stained carpet.

I froze, choked on a sob, and scrambled to move. One hand covered my privates for some kind of protection as I tried to find some kind of safety. Maybe Mr. James would save me.

“Ah-ah-ah,” my attacker said, nonchalantly kicking me back into place and jerking my hand away from my crotch. He made taking away my choice in this seem so easy.

The ache from my balls was replaced with this head-swirling feeling that made it hard to think. My nipples were begging to be touched.

He squatted close behind me and I felt his strong hands on my ass again. Before I knew it, he’d ripped open the back of my shorts. The satiny green fabric hung in shreds, my ass completely exposed. I let out a whimper of fear and clenched my hole as hard as I could.

Firmly, he covered my mouth with his big, hairy hand and the crying just sort of welled up out of me at that point. Something huge and hard came to rest against my entrance, smearing the remnants of Mr. James’s cum on the outside of my hole.

I struggled out of reflex, but his free hand shot down to my cage, cupped me there.

His finger tapped against my taint as he used the blunt end of his cock to pry open the muscles of my clenched ring. The pain was intense. With a white hot flash his cock sunk in deep, forcibly spreading apart my insides around his thickness and ripping away the last shred of a choice I had in this brutal stranger taking whatever he wanted from me.

The pain was more than anything I’d ever felt. This sweet sensitive place I’d just learned could bring me so much pleasure was cramping around this new invader.

He flexed the full length of his cock, stretching me further, and my body jumped forward. I couldn’t help it.

Smack! His hand came down on my cage covered balls.

I convulsed forward, hitting my head on the wall in front of me. Stars erupted in my eyes as he slid his cock back inside to the hilt.

It felt huge in me, stretching me open as he held me in place.

I tried to catch my breath through the pain and the nausea, as he found the rhythm for his fuck. Slow. Deep. Inevitable. He was a muscled beast lazily rutting out his pleasure on my defenseless hole in that disgusting hallway. And there was nothing I could do to stop him.

Soon his cock seemed to fuck away the aches and pains. His muscles bunched and stretched on my back as he methodically sunk his cock in with a thrust and drug it back out. Thrust in deep. Drag it back out. Thrust in deep. Drag it back out.

Every time in, his cockhead punched into my prostate and my body flashed with this intense pleasure. His arms wound around me, bending me back up against his chest without missing a thrust. I broke into a sweat, and, maybe it was the effect of Mr. James’s cum taking hold of me like he said it would, or maybe it was the drugs, or maybe it was the nonchalant way he was assaulting my pussy, making it seem so easy to take over my body, but I opened myself up for him. Relaxed into this sexy god of a man having his way with me.

“You like that, faggot?” he grunted, not missing a beat in his lackadaisical rhythm.

I let out his animal sound I didn’t know I could make and took hit after hit after hit from his thick cock.

“Then it’s time for your next lesson,” he said, nipping at my ear.

Thrusting in deep, he grabbed me left nipple and twisted hard as he slowly drug his cock back out.

I sucked breath in through my teeth, but held in place.

Out of nowhere, he slapped me full in the face. My ass seized up around him reflexively.

“It’s more fun for me when it hurts,” he said and slapped me again. Harder this time.

My head reeled and my body clenched. But as the initial pain ebbed away, a sexy fog took its place. A warmth through my whole body. Something that allowed me to give myself to him completely.

Slap. Slap. Slap!

He forced my legs open further and lifted up my ass so he could get in deeper as that warm feeling returned, even stronger. My dick in its cage was harder than it had ever been and strained against the bars.

“That’s it, kid. Ride the wave. Give it up,” he said as he picked up the intensity of his rut.

He crossed his arms around my chest and wrenched at my nipples with both hands. Those tender parts I had just learned could bring me so much pleasure were in agony as he pounded into me.

He continued his assault and something detached in my mind. I felt my eyes glaze over.

He growled in the back of his throat and his cock got bigger. I was like a ragged doll in his arms as he fucked me. Deep inside my pussy I felt that tell-tale tension building.

He jerked his hand back down to my caged cock and smacked it. My pussy convulsed around his thickness, and I moaned.

Thrust in deep. Drag it out. SMACK.

Pain mixed with the pleasure.

My nuts got tight and his cock swelled even larger.

With a lurch, he bent me over fully and thrust in as deep as he could. Rapid fire blows came down on my caged up cock as he started to shoot. Jets of hot, sticky wetness fired into my pussy as my body shook uncontrollably.

My head snapped back, and I sucked in a breath and let out a wail as my pussy quaked into a gut wrenching release. We rode our orgasms together as he shot deep in my ass and my cage covered cock erupted cum through the bars.

Volley after volley blasted my insides, and I couldn’t help but squeeze my stretched out pussy to get every drop from this terrifying stranger in the baseball cap, even after all he’d put me through. He held his cock in me as I continued my milking, but just for a second.

In one move, he pulled out and stood with his towel. I collapsed on the ground, bonking my head again as he wrapped the towel around his waist with a cocky grin.

“I guess that was passable, faggot,” he said in that menacing, nasal voice of his. “But don’t worry. I’m not done with you yet.”

Squatting down again, he ripped off the tatters of my soccer shorts.

“Until next time,” he said with a grin, as he turned and strutted down his way down the hallway with the flicking light.

“Oh, and faggot,” he said, turning his head back at me. “Don’t forget. You brought this on yourself.”

He held the shorts to his nose and took a deep whiff as he continued on his way.

I laid on the floor naked from the waist down, curled up in a fetal position. Cum leaked from my hole as I zoned out to little patterns in the mildew on the filthy walls.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/9/2017 at 9:08 AM, SodomighttheCub said:

Part 4

Dance music pumped from the speakers as Mr. James led me into the bathhouse. It was like I could feel the beat of the music in every cell of my body. I was so excited to be on an adventure with Mr. James in a place I’d never been but had fantasized about so many times. Nervousness tingled up my spine as I smacked away at my gum and my hole throbbed, but I knew nothing bad could ever happen to me as long as Mr. James and I were together.

Beyond a little foyer area was a locker room about half filled with guys getting undressed or wearing towels. Seeing all those guys wearing towels and strutting around, it seemed so silly, but so sexy at the same time.

One guy in particular, though, really made my hole twitch around Mr. James’s finger. The guy was just by the entrance, leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette with one foot up like he couldn’t give a fuck about anything happening inside. He wore a frayed baseball cap and a towel. One hand rested on a good sized lump between his legs. He had a sharp, pointed face with this disaffected, disdainful sneer. His big furry pecs swelled as he took a drag from his smoke and blew it out his nose. When he caught my eye, he looked me up and down and got this wicked grin on his face. He leered at me and squeezed his bulge. I couldn’t help but stare.

Mr. James flicked his finger in my hole. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, and I moaned.

“Time enough for that later, kiddo. We’ve still got a ways to go. Giddy-up!”

And then we walked. We walked for what seemed like forever. Mr. James would swirl his finger in my hole, or reach up and tweak a nipple, keeping me on edge and begging for his touch. Several times I got overcome by all the new sensations I felt from the ecstasy and nuzzled up against him, trying to get his hand back down my pants. But Mr. James would just laugh at me, maybe give me a kiss, and push me on ahead of him where I’d stumble and try not to fall. Most of the time I didn’t, but even when I did fall on my face, nothing seemed like it could hurt me then. The roll and the residual Tina made me feel invincibl.

We went through hallway after hallway lined with doors, just like at a motel, just not as brightly lit. And a lot dirtier with way more mostly naked dudes. The more we walked, the more I got this crazy feeling that somebody was following us. I’d turn and look, but Mr. James would brush off my questions and push me forward. I put the thoughts out of my mind and focus on chewing my gum so I didn’t chew my lip and making sure I followed Mr. James’s lead.

At first I did my best to remember where we’d come so I could leave if I needed to get back out, but it wasn’t long before I had no idea where we were or how to retrace our steps.  All the hallways looked the same.

Mr. James has much longer legs than I do, and I was really fucked up, so I started trailing behind him, then I’d do my best to catch up. Every time I made it back to his side, Mr. James would smile his goofy smile, ruffle my hair, and waggle his eyebrows.

I’d get mesmerized by one hot dude or another passing by in just a towel only to realize Mr. James was just about to turn a corner. His mouth would form an O in mock surprise, and he’d take a big, dramatic step out of sight. Then I’d bound after him to catch up and the cycle would start all over again.

After a few rounds of this, I took a lingering look at this gorgeous Latino with big, bushy eyebrows, beautiful deep brown eyes, and a few days of scruff. He was in sweat pants and a wife beater, unlike most of the guys in towels, but he still had a big bulge that I couldn’t take me eyes off of. His chest hair curled out from under shirt. He flashed me a dazzlingly white smile, and my knees got week. My mouth dried up.   

I looked up and Mr. James was once again rounding the corner.

“Be right back, kiddo!” he said. And then he was gone.

With a flash of fear, I flew down the hall, but when I turned the corner the hallway was empty.

Not one sign of Mr. James anywhere.

I looked back where I’d come, and the gorgeous Latino man was gone, too. I was alone in this strange space and suddenly felt very exposed.

The hallway was particularly dingy and dim-lit, but the dance music still pumped along. A bench was fitted into the wall on the right, just around the bend, with a huge wet stain in front of it.

I fondled one of my nipples as my fear grew into full-fledged panic, but I just couldn’t stop touching myself.

Could I just leave? What would happen?

My nipple was so sensitive in that moment. It felt so good massaging it between my fingers. Mr. James cum, his Poz cum, leaked out of my hole. The warm stickiness between my cheeks rapidly cooling.

Ok, just work through this, I thought. Was Mr. James coming back? He had to come back. My car was still at his house. With a shock I reached down and felt the cage around my cock and balls. Even through the fear I felt my dick get rock hard and press painfully against the cage.

I took in the sight of myself in too-tight soccer shorts and a white t-shirt that kept riding up to expose my lily white hairless belly. There’s no way I could go out like this. What could I do? I thought about making the call to my homophobic family, but that would surely leave me without a home, without a cent to my name.

My heart sank, and tears came to my eyes. I found myself shaking like a leaf at the thought of my predicament, but at the same time I tried to hold the last bits of Mr. James’s cum in my hole. 

“Well, well,” said a menacing voice directly behind me. “Look who I found all by himself.”

I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Roughly, hands grabbed my neck and my ass and shoved me into the wall, head-first. Sharp pain in my head. Gum swallowed. Stars in my eyes. Terror in my pounding heart.

I staggered back, as the sensation from my head spread through my body. The hallway spun like a filthy kaleidoscope as I tried to get my bearings.

From behind, the man pushed me into the wall with the firmness of his body. Immediately I tried to push away, to see who was doing this to me. Something big and hard pressed against my butt and even in my panic my hole couldn’t help but twitch.

I craned my neck around to get a look at my attacker.

There was a frayed baseball cap pulled low over sharp features. My hole spazmed as I realized it was the guy from the entrance. His huge pecs bulged and deflated as he took in slow menacing breaths. His lips spread into this cruel smile, like he was about to do terrible things to me and he’d never been so happy in his entire life. The smell of cigarettes, the sweetness of expensive cologne, and the sharp reek of Man Sweat hit my nose, and I felt my defenses weaken a bit even as I started to shake.

Part of me wanted to give in to this stranger. Wanted to see what it would feel like for him to spread me open, how his nut might change me once it absorbed into my system, but my head was still throbbing.

His hand grabbed my plump ass, flesh bulged through his fingers, and my head shot up in fear. This was crazy. I had to get away. Where was Mr. James? Who was this stranger? Why was he doing this to me?

With every bit of my strength, I tried to push him off me.

He didn’t move an inch, but he did laugh. It made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. He leaned in so I was pressed even harder against the wall, my face smooshing against the grimy paint. My breath came in frightened huffs as he held me there.

“Not so fast, kid. We’re just getting to know each other,” he said in a husky voice grinding his bulge into my ass.

“Looks like you need to be taught a lesson, kid. Didn’t your daddy teach you not to go wandering around strange places dressed like that? And you’ve got to be seriously fucked up, kid. Look at yourself, dressed like some kind of faggot soccer boy fuck trash, barely able to stand up or take care of yourself. You’re a hot mess, kid. It’s like you’re just begging for someone to take you and make you do whatever they want in the world,” he said, whispering in my ears. His cock was so hard it jabbed into my ass painfully. Breath caught in my throat and my hole burned for him.

“So I’m going to do you a favor and teach you a lesson about the choices you make,” he said with another low chuckle. “Don’t worry, fag. It’s just your life.”

One of his hands snaked around to my crotch to my caged up cock and balls. I bit my lip, afraid of what he’d say. When his hand reached the cage, it stopped abruptly, and he hissed in a breath. His fingers flexed, felt around the wires that held my now shriveled cock and balls in place. He belted out a laugh as blood rushed to my cheeks.

“Faggot, faggot, faggot. This just keeps getting better,” he said and he rubbed his palm along the length of the cage in this slow, sensual rhythm. My cock, shriveled from fear, bloated up with blood and hardness, filling up the cage. The dull ache returned as my cock strained against the cage, and I felt anger well up from deep inside.

“You let somebody lock up your manhood like a sissy and leave you in a place like this? That’s too rich, kid.”

“When you look back on this,” he said in a low voice, “and, kid, I’m going to make sure you never forget what I’m gonna do to you, just remember that you brought this on yourself. You let it happen, and you deserve every bit you’re gonna get.”

Shakily, I sucked in a breath and braced my hands against the wall to try and get some leverage. To do something. Anything to get myself to safety. But somewhere in me, I knew it was too late already.

“Please, Mister. Please don’t do this to me,” I said with as much force I could muster.

I was shocked at how pathetic I sounded. How pleading. You could hear the tears in my voice. Shame radiated out of me. The ecstasy seemed to be making everything more intense. Maybe if I hadn’t taken that pill I’d be able to fight more. May he was right. I did deserve this.

He laughed this low, slow laugh and kept rubbing at my caged junk without breaking his rhythm. Pleasure and pain radiated out of my cock as my face was pressed harder against the grimy paint.

I took in a deep breath to mount my next escape attempt, but, even before I could begin to fight his hand gave the cage a solid tap, and I collapsed in on myself with a whooshing grunt.

He let me fall to my knees in agony, the wind knocked out of me. My guts wrenched. Nausea and pain flooded up out of my balls. I braced myself against the filthy wall in a crouch trying to catch my breath.

Behind me, his towel dropped to the stained carpet.

I froze, choked on a sob, and scrambled to move. One hand covered my privates for some kind of protection as I tried to find some kind of safety. Maybe Mr. James would save me.

“Ah-ah-ah,” my attacker said, nonchalantly kicking me back into place and jerking my hand away from my crotch. He made taking away my choice in this seem so easy.

The ache from my balls was replaced with this head-swirling feeling that made it hard to think. My nipples were begging to be touched.

He squatted close behind me and I felt his strong hands on my ass again. Before I knew it, he’d ripped open the back of my shorts. The satiny green fabric hung in shreds, my ass completely exposed. I let out a whimper of fear and clenched my hole as hard as I could.

Firmly, he covered my mouth with his big, hairy hand and the crying just sort of welled up out of me at that point. Something huge and hard came to rest against my entrance, smearing the remnants of Mr. James’s cum on the outside of my hole.

I struggled out of reflex, but his free hand shot down to my cage, cupped me there.

His finger tapped against my taint as he used the blunt end of his cock to pry open the muscles of my clenched ring. The pain was intense. With a white hot flash his cock sunk in deep, forcibly spreading apart my insides around his thickness and ripping away the last shred of a choice I had in this brutal stranger taking whatever he wanted from me.

The pain was more than anything I’d ever felt. This sweet sensitive place I’d just learned could bring me so much pleasure was cramping around this new invader.

He flexed the full length of his cock, stretching me further, and my body jumped forward. I couldn’t help it.

Smack! His hand came down on my cage covered balls.

I convulsed forward, hitting my head on the wall in front of me. Stars erupted in my eyes as he slid his cock back inside to the hilt.

It felt huge in me, stretching me open as he held me in place.

I tried to catch my breath through the pain and the nausea, as he found the rhythm for his fuck. Slow. Deep. Inevitable. He was a muscled beast lazily rutting out his pleasure on my defenseless hole in that disgusting hallway. And there was nothing I could do to stop him.

Soon his cock seemed to fuck away the aches and pains. His muscles bunched and stretched on my back as he methodically sunk his cock in with a thrust and drug it back out. Thrust in deep. Drag it back out. Thrust in deep. Drag it back out.

Every time in, his cockhead punched into my prostate and my body flashed with this intense pleasure. His arms wound around me, bending me back up against his chest without missing a thrust. I broke into a sweat, and, maybe it was the effect of Mr. James’s cum taking hold of me like he said it would, or maybe it was the drugs, or maybe it was the nonchalant way he was assaulting my pussy, making it seem so easy to take over my body, but I opened myself up for him. Relaxed into this sexy god of a man having his way with me.

“You like that, faggot?” he grunted, not missing a beat in his lackadaisical rhythm.

I let out his animal sound I didn’t know I could make and took hit after hit after hit from his thick cock.

“Then it’s time for your next lesson,” he said, nipping at my ear.

Thrusting in deep, he grabbed me left nipple and twisted hard as he slowly drug his cock back out.

I sucked breath in through my teeth, but held in place.

Out of nowhere, he slapped me full in the face. My ass seized up around him reflexively.

“It’s more fun for me when it hurts,” he said and slapped me again. Harder this time.

My head reeled and my body clenched. But as the initial pain ebbed away, a sexy fog took its place. A warmth through my whole body. Something that allowed me to give myself to him completely.

Slap. Slap. Slap!

He forced my legs open further and lifted up my ass so he could get in deeper as that warm feeling returned, even stronger. My dick in its cage was harder than it had ever been and strained against the bars.

“That’s it, kid. Ride the wave. Give it up,” he said as he picked up the intensity of his rut.

He crossed his arms around my chest and wrenched at my nipples with both hands. Those tender parts I had just learned could bring me so much pleasure were in agony as he pounded into me.

He continued his assault and something detached in my mind. I felt my eyes glaze over.

He growled in the back of his throat and his cock got bigger. I was like a ragged doll in his arms as he fucked me. Deep inside my pussy I felt that tell-tale tension building.

He jerked his hand back down to my caged cock and smacked it. My pussy convulsed around his thickness, and I moaned.

Pain mixed with the pleasure.

My nuts got tight and his cock swelled even larger.

With a lurch, he bent me over fully and thrust in as deep as he could. Rapid fire blows came down on my caged up cock as he started to shoot. Jets of hot, sticky wetness fired into my pussy as my body shook uncontrollably.

My head snapped back, and I sucked in a breath and let out a wail as my pussy quaked into a gut wrenching release. We rode our orgasms together as he shot deep in my ass and my cage covered cock erupted cum through the bars.

Volley after volley blasted my insides, and I couldn’t help but squeeze my stretched out pussy to get every drop from this terrifying stranger in the baseball cap, even after all he’d put me through. He held his cock in me as I continued my milking, but just for a second.

In one move, he pulled out and stood with his towel. I collapsed on the ground, bonking my head again as he wrapped the towel around his waist with a cocky grin.

“I guess that was passable, faggot,” he said in that menacing, nasal voice of his. “But don’t worry. I’m not done with you yet.”

Squatting down again, he ripped off the tatters of my soccer shorts.

“Until next time,” he said with a grin, as he turned and strutted down his way down the hallway with the flicking light.

“Oh, and faggot,” he said, turning his head back at me. “Don’t forget. You brought this on yourself.”

He held the shorts to his nose and took a deep whiff as he continued on his way.

I laid on the floor naked from the waist down, curled up in a fetal position. Cum leaked from my hole as I zoned out to little patterns in the mildew on the filthy walls.

Now that the iceberg has been really broken down. I'm sure that the rest of this journey will definitely get hotter. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1